The day to day responsibilities will be as follows:
1. Manage influencer marketing campaigns and convert brand requirements into specific deliverables for influencers, influencer reach out, negotiation, selection, resolving disagreements, follow-ups, campaign timeline management, and report making
2. Reach out to Brands for pitching our services.
3. Work on uploading campaigns and putting campaigns in the proper format on the app
4. Handle queries of influencers (users of the app) on-call or written customer support (we all do it as its the best way to know our users and their issues)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
Create content to be used for blog posts, social media, press releases, and other platforms.
Research industry-related topics.
Collaborate/coordinate with the marketing team to prepare various marketing collateral and communications for both public and internal use.
Compose and develop content for all communication channels and across mediums (digital, print, web).
Learn the functions of internally developed software to write end-user documentation (such as online help, quick reference guides, and release notes).
Should have a good understanding of SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
Must have a flair for creative writing
1-3 years experience in content writing for a B2B company
Knowledge of tools like Grammarly or equivalent, Keyword research tools
Knowledge of content distribution is preferred
To build brand’s advocacy on social media with creative conceptualization and execution of
Apply if you have
▪ Social media custodian with extensive experience in adapting the brand brief into
shareable social content
▪ Experience in unique social media content creation, implementation, and optimization
▪ Ability to work with cross functional teams for end-to-end solutions.
▪ Excellent creative thinking and communication skills, both verbal and written.
▪ High proficiency in using social media tools like buffer/ sprout social etc
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles, etc. for digital media.
3. Create content that gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates who handled a team will be given preference.
We are looking for a Content Strategist/Writer who has experience in creating content for branding and digital marketing, and an ability to stay up to date with the latest trends. He/she will be responsible for creating, and improving content across our business verticals.
The role will include generating content for branding projects, websites, improving social media interaction by ideating on creative concepts and campaigns, driving engagement, creating content calendars etc.
The Content Manager/Writer will work closely with the rest of the team to achieve overall marketing goals.
Creating original & creative content that drives traffic to a website and social media platforms:
- Create social media strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Write research-based content that is original and engaging
- Edit/proofread and quality check content
- Develop creative concepts for digital media, including social media creatives (This includes copy for creatives, infographics, and captions for social media)
- Develop authentic social media campaigns
- Tie-in editorial calendars with trending digital initiatives and campaigns
- Promote the business's brand identity via trendy, authentic and creative content
- Create content for other marketing collateral as and when needed
- Write content for web pages, ebooks, and video scripts as and when required
- Assist with creating content for business pitches as and when required
- Create original, witty, on-trend concepts for social media creatives and campaigns
- Work with the design team to ensure creatives are based on the brief and lead to online engagement
Job Summary: --
- Should be fluent in English (Written & Verbal)
- Create high-quality content
- Create and Execute Social Media strategy and roadmap.
- Proficient in handling Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, G+, Youtube)
- Interact with Followers daily
- Well versed with various KPIs, Reports.
- Well versed with latest Social Media Tools and Trends
- Must be Creative Thinker, Detail Oriented, Smart & Hardworking
- Responsibilities and Duties: --
- Must be able to manage Multiple Brand's Pages
- Able to build trending content for social media
- Use of Social Media monitoring tools (Hootsuite, Instagram followers, Crowdfire, etc)- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Reporting
- Goal to increase the number of followers, brand awareness, and website visitors- Should be detailed focused.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications: -
- Handling Social Media platforms, Able to build trending content for social media, Social Media monitoring tools.
- Fast Growth
- Metro Connectivity (Walking Distance from Noida sec 15 or sec 16 Metro)
- Friendly Culture
- Minimum 1 Year Contract