The day to day responsibilities will be as follows:
1. Manage influencer marketing campaigns and convert brand requirements into specific deliverables for influencers, influencer reach out, negotiation, selection, resolving disagreements, follow-ups, campaign timeline management, and report making
2. Reach out to Brands for pitching our services.
3. Work on uploading campaigns and putting campaigns in the proper format on the app
4. Handle queries of influencers (users of the app) on-call or written customer support (we all do it as its the best way to know our users and their issues)
1. Writing good quality, SEO optimized blogs on topics related to product
2. Research on topics given (related to product, industry, or business)
3. Optimize blogs for SEO by improving their content, tags etc
at A Saas based startup
Our vision is to automate all EdTech content, marketing content, and eventually, build a system that takes a Hollywood script as input and automatically renders an entire film as output. This would involve multiple characters, interaction between them, and adding complex environment around them. Our current technology is at the cutting edge of AI and we find this an incredibly exciting technical problem to solve.
As you can expect from our lofty ambitions, we are creating a team of excellent people (read geeks – we are geeks and we love geeks) who are equally excited about this future or more!
Why should you join?
You’ll be working very closely with the founding team. Also as the first marketing hire, you also have the chance to significantly influence and drive the direction of the company.
We are looking for someone who is CREATIVE, loves to take initiatives. We are not looking for just an Individual contributor who needs to be extensively managed.
- Running Targeted LinkedIn Advertisements
- Handling Public Relations
- Increasing the brand awareness of Rephrase
- Content Writing
- Creating and running B2B surveys
- Collating specific lead lists and running targeted email campaigns
- We expect 2+ years of marketing experience, ideally at least part of it in a B2B role.
- Experience with traditional & digital marketing. Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Hands on experience with marketing software and tools
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
Good to have -
- Experience of writing white papers and managing customer testimonials
- Experience of closing Fortune 500 clients, with a focus on US Geography
- Extensive market research and market mapping experience
- Experience across B2B and B2C marketing techniques
- Experience of working in a startup
The role will be remote at least till the end of the year. Our offices are based in Bengaluru. (We haven't decided if the role will be remote after that).
Role: Associate - Employer Branding
Experience: 1-3 years
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Drive Technovert’s Employee Value Proposition and talent attraction strategy externally and internally.
- Infuse human element into all communications to personify the brand and demonstrate an emotional connect with employees.
- Drive brand evangelists network internally by working in collaboration with Marketing, HR & Talent Acquisition leaders on employee branding, campaigns, programs, and events to boost pride amongst associates.
- Promote employee referral programs to foster referrals.
- Plan and execute campaigns to maintain the company's positioning on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Design email marketing campaigns to promote positive referrals on job portals like Glassdoor, Naukri and Ambition Box.
- Expand the company's online presence on different employment sites, developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media.
- Developing employer branding event concepts - online and in person.
- Organizing employer branding material.
- Sound understanding of brand management strategies.
- Great interpersonal communication to influence and prepare speakers.
- Hands-on experience with social media management.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Multi-tasker with a strong work ethic.
Nice to Have:
- Presence on Social Media platforms.
- Understanding of E-mail Marketing.
MBA/PGDM with majors/minors in Marketing.
PurpleRain is a US-headquartered 8+ year old close-knit, fully distributed bootstrapped and profitable product startup with 50+ rock star team members who enjoy the challenge of solving hard problems together with inc 500 clients globally through our B2B SaaS products.
We are a hybrid remote company, with in-house teams in Bangalore, London and remote teams globally in 20+ countries where each employee works from home or a co-working space.
Even though we're far away, we're in contact throughout the day in Slack, Basecamp and Zoom.
We encourage continual education through weekly lunch and learns and taking courses to keep us ahead of the latest advancements with yearly retreats.
Content Marketing Specialist- Job Description
Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive the brand to demand.
Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
Develop an editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
Edit, proofread and improve content
Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
Analyze web traffic metrics
Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Our Core Values
We lead with empathy: We believe kindness and empathy lead to effective communication. We assume good intentions and seek mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo, and to do things that no one else is doing. On an individual level, we strive to improve ourselves and always be learning.
We match grit with wit: We're creative and resourceful. We find solutions to every problem
and to further support you, we offer:
talented, young and motivated team
work with a fun team on a product that customers love
Share in our organization-wise personal development benefits and leave entitlements
Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
Come, join us on our journey to provide jobs to a million people by 2026
Who We Are?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Founded in the year 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and With a clientele of some of the hottest startups in the US, Wishup is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, 500Startups, and we have been consistently rated as one of the most coveted places to work at.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Content Writer (Blogs).
What’s in it for you?
- Great Pay
- Be part of a 100x growth story - Wishup.co has grown 10x in the last 18 months
- High growth potential & impact - an early stage in Wishup’s journey
- Work from home (or anywhere), forever!
What are we looking for?-4+years of work experience in writing blogs
-Experience in writing content for marketing campaigns
-Experience in creating long-form content
-Experience in writing articles for magazine features and guest blog website-Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write clear marketing/blog copy to promote our services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Job Prerequisites (to be verified during the interview process)
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with integrated camera & a pair of headphones
- Quiet workspace
Social Media Links
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup
Life at Wishup
Why ToneTag :
ToneTag is the largest sound-wave communication technology platform on the
planet that enables payments & proximity customer engagement services in
different sectors like retail, mobility, restaurant ordering, and so on. It harnesses
the power of sound to empower and enrich various businesses around the globe.
ToneTag has touched more than 55 Million consumers & 500,00 merchants in the
payments space alone. It is an organization where innovation, hard work & fun go
hand in hand to invent experiences that are unique in every sense. Our people are
entrepreneurial & believe in going beyond today's problems to find tomorrow's
If you are a seasoned professional looking for your next challenge, or just starting
your career and looking for a company that created career-building opportunities,
we offer ample scope as well as training to ensure that your skills & abilities reach
their true potential. At ToneTag, we invite you to share our vision and
commitment to achieving excellence in everything that we do!
Who We are :
● While most people ignore sound, ToneTag harnesses it. Using the power of
sound, we have built a highly secure and robust channel of data
communication, enabling extraordinary experiences across businesses.
● Our core value lies in innovation. We also focus on empathy, inclusivity,
collaboration and creativity.
● Through our model of Enable-Engage-Empower, ToneTag aims at delivering
a unique experience to all.
NO CEILING TO GROWTH :
● Highly rewarding to those who want to experience a trailblazing career
growth, with exposure to new challenges and opportunities.
● ToneTag follows the principle of taking ownership and delivering. If you
conceptualize an idea, which could make a difference to the organization,
you will be the owner of it.
● With innovation at the heart of its solution, ToneTag offers a chance to think
outside the box and instill creativity into one's thinking.
BE PART OF THE FAST EXPANDING CHANNEL :
● ToneTag has already reached 50 million consumers and is expected to cross
● Global companies such as Mastercard and Infosys Finacle are presenting
ToneTag as a technology offering to their banking customers.
● ToneTag is working with government initiatives, such as NHAI & NPCI to
deliver a seamless experience on a larger scale.
TONETAG CULTURE IS OPEN AND EMPOWERING :
● Whether you are a manager or an intern, transparency is maintained, and
your voice is heard.
● ToneTag exudes a vibrant atmosphere, where everyone is approachable and
● There exists a diversity of talent, skills and passion. Such an exposure will
not only help an individual grow, but also enables one to think from a
THE NEXT BIG THING :
● We are here to play a role in enabling our society and economy leap
towards cashless ecosystem, bringing millions of people into the financial
world like never before and at the same time enable innovative experiences
● ToneTag has a global clientele and is backed by some of the biggest names
in terms of management and investors.
● A technology delivering wide applicability, ToneTag has received numerous
awards and recognition for its innovative technology.
The challenge for you :
As a Content writer in the Marketing team, you will be delivering quality writing
pieces that appeal to our clients & stakeholders, attract customers and boost
Roles & Responsibilities :
● Create and draft content for ToneTag’s content properties such as blogs,
websites, social media etc
● Contribute towards developing and executing the monthly content calendar
for Social Media
● Maintain and update website content regularly
● Draft scripts to develop product demo videos
● Follow and implement best practices for content optimization such as using
relevant keywords, etc
● Draft copy for user communication, engagement, and education
● Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
● Create Presentations and Product documents
● Collaborating and working closely with PR and Digital agencies, sharing
ideas, reviewing the articles and posts.
● Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
● Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
● Coordinate with marketing and design teams
● Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
● Applications for awards & events
What you need :
● A bachelor's degree or higher in Journalism, Mass Media and
● 3+ years- work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or Similar roles
● Should have excellent writing skills with unblemished grammar expertise.
● Should be keen in learning new technology
● Portfolio of published articles/Blogs
● Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
● Ability to meet deadlines
● Well versed with creative web content, blogs, articles, and press releases
according to the requirements.
● Experience in SEO writing with online marketing and lead generation is
Great to have :
● Experience doing research using multiple sources
● Familiarity with web publications
● A born-talent for understanding and analyzing human behavior
● Basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should
also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices
● Someone whose presence reflects energy, dynamism and passion
● A strong believer in equality and teamwork
● An individual with strong ethics, principles and courage
● Building compelling long-term strategies on how to scale content.
● Build a deep understanding of the company’s products and unique
● Work with product managers to understand and help refine the evolving
brand voice and tone
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring impactful content to market
quickly and at scale
● Create articles, eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, video scripts, interactive
assets, build a content calendar for social media, in line with the content
● Understand the buyers’ journey and use that knowledge to create the most
impactful top, middle, and bottom-of-the-funnel content assets for different
● Optimize social media content (language, message, tone) on the basis of the
behavior of our target audience
● Understand our SEO goals and strategy in order to produce optimized
● Prior experience in crafting content & product experiences from scratch, in
an instructional and long-form content setting.
● Must be able to write content that’s relevant, catchy, and easy to understand
● Should have excellent command over the English language and grammar
● Should be willing to and capable of creating technology-related content that
requires extensive research
● Should be able to understand, conceptualize, and convey marketing
messages in an acceptable international style.
● Must keep up-to-date with the best practices in writing for the web, social
media trends, web usability, and business/industry trends
● Prior experience in advertising agency is preferred.
We are changing the way people learn professional skills and looking for the ones who can create bite-sized course content (conversational) on complex topics like product management / marketing etc.
As a elearning course creator, you will spend some time researching on the topic, discuss different possible case studies and then come up with the script.
Each and every course we are doing is essentially a movie - entertaining yet puts the point across, i.e. focused on actionable learning.
Highly creative and imaginative with an effective writing style that is fresh, consistent, and customer friendly
Have a flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet and social media
Knowledgeable about digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics
Writes (and sometimes edits) digital content that meets project goals and end-user needs for complex efforts
Ensures online content complies with corporate brands standards, web style guide, legal and compliance
Review stats on an ongoing basis to understand how the content is working and improvise accordingly
Have a portfolio of published articles
Performing research and covering the latest happenings and updates in the business world.
Finding and covering emerging trends /companies in the financial system.