- The Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC) Developer is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
- Develop web sites, applications and rich multi- media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
- Must have experience and knowledge in Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony Framework.
- The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills programming, testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming using HMVC framework.
- Good knowledge of the common Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony framework(s) or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Familiar with REST API's and Integration with third-party API's.
- Hands on Experience in an e-commerce environment would be an added advantage.
- Adhering to project coding standards and recommending improvements.
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, allowing it to function in new operating environments.
- Additional Technical skill set:
- AWS/Azure deployments and architecture.
- Knowledge of Web RTC.
- Financial and Accounting related product knowledge.
Mandatory Skills :
UG: B.Sc. in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Job Type: Full-time
About ULIS Technology Pvt ltd
We are Tummoc
Leading the smart commute revolution of India, Tummoc (India’s first Indigenous Transit App), intends to build public transport accessible to every doorstep by making every mode of commute available in your city to travel from A to B.
Commute spelt backwards is "Tummoc" (minus the “e”). That is what we intend to do: Reverse the trend of decreasing public transport usage in urban India!
We're looking for people to help us take on the following kinds of problems:
- Someone’s travelling to airport/office/home - can we suggest them public transport
routes with first mile & last mile and accurate tracking of individual leg of the journey
- Someone’s new in the city - can we help them travel from A to B in the most efficient way
- Someone’s planning to not use their private vehicle for commute - can we design the efficient and reliable system to plan their commute with accurate information of public and private transport
- Transition people from private to hybrid multimodal commute
- Someone's traveling home late at night - can we give their friends, family peace of mind?
- Build single mobile ticket for the entire journey
- Track ongoing, upcoming rides for all modes (bus, metro, cab, auto, motorbikes)
What you’ll do
- Build the backend and deploy systems powering Tummoc app
- Implement & debug live socket connections to track live vehicles
- Build user community platform where user can communicate in various chat rooms
- Implement and debug kafka channels to stream data across microservices
- Implement redis in memory cache
- Successfully Integrate various 3rd party libraries for payment, maps etc
- Build serverless systems using AWS lambda
- Build analytics module to analyse data and show reports
- Integrate new private transport companies and new ways of getting about our cities
- Develop smarter ways of integrating the payment systems across microservices
- eate experiences that delight your friends, family and million of new commuters when they come and visit your city
- Implementing payment modules across the different microservices
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, MERN Fullstack paradigm.
- Design and built systems that scale for millions on demand and are secure
- Deploy and support your code on AWS
- Best practices: code reviews, tests, CI
- Teach us how to be better
Our Tech Stack (Required)
- Node, Express, React Js, React Native, Mongodb, Postgres
- Nginx, Api Gateway, Load Balancer
- Kafka, Redis, Websockets
- Docker, AWS - AWS - EC2, RDS, s3, lambda
(Optional- Good to have)
- Competitive pay and exponential multi-directional career growth
- Working on an app with worldwide impact - help to make cities usable
- Influence over the product that you and your friends use every day
- Annual leaves plus public holidays
- Lots of team building & recreation activities
- Lots of Tummoc Goodies & Performance bonuses
- Employee referral bonus
We respect time, talent, trust
Apply, only if you possess the above skills, have a never giving up attitude and have a true passion for public transport.
Note: Immediate joiners will be given priority
A NodeJs developer will be required to deploy and maintain network applications. Manage the exchange of data between servers and users, develop back-end components, and connect applications with other web services. Will also act as a support front-end developer by integrating web-based applications in Angular. With good hand's on experience in Rational Database i.e. MySQL & PostgreSQL.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 2+ years experience on Node JS
- Mandatory experience of 2 years in Angular 2 & above
- Experience on Bootstrap or any other JS Framework
- Very good knowledge of rational databases MySQL & PostgreSQL
- Good Knowledge of MongoDB.
- Experience in common third-party APIs
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
Excellent English writing and speaking skills are a must
Annual CTC : INR. 5,00,000/- to INR. 8,50,000/-
Major skill required: Angular & .Net
At least 6 to 10 years of experience, working as an Angular & .Net (both tech) developer
Project Role: Senior-Level Application Developer
• Degree in computer science or IT.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Proficiency with server-side languages such as .Net.
• Proficiency with database technology such as MS SQL, Store Procedure.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications.
Technical Experience: Ability to translate business requirements into a comprehensive, well-formed technical design.
Professional Attributes: Resource should have good communication and analytical skills
Project Description: Client has already developed application in Java-Script & .Net, we have to convert that application into Angular. Most of code we need to write in Angular, but there is scope where we have to change the existing API or have to develop new API as per the project module need.
Position Title: Website Development Engineer
Position Level: Product Engineer
AskSid was founded by two ex-Mindtree employees, who dreamt of bridging the communication gap in online retail consumer service at a global level. In a span of 4 years, AskSid has been repeatedly recognized and celebrated as a gamechanger in the retail space. From Nasscom declaring us as the No. 1 emerging SaaS company in India in 2019, to being named the “Most Innovative AI company” by CII and Accenture Ventures, we have carved out a definitive niche for ourselves. In 2021, AskSid officially became a Techstars Hub71 Accelerator portfolio company.
We are specialists when it comes to vertical AI for the retail domain and continually work towards innovating to make our customer’s lives easier through AI. We are looking for Engineers with a passion to build world-class technology products of internet-scale SaaS products.
Design, Develop, Deployment, and Maintenance of AskSid website(s) using Wordpress, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, and other technologies.
- Convert UX designs in PSD / AI files to HTML5 and CSS3
- Full stack engineering i.e. design, engineer, test, deploy, and monitor Website and its components to QA and Production environments
- Setup, conform, and maintain continuous integration and delivery lifecycle process
- Website’s integration with GA, CRM, Email gateways, A/B test tools etc.
Knowledge and skills:
Education and Experience
- Engineering in computer science
- 3+ year of experience in developing and deploying Modern websites
- Expert level skills in analytical & problem solving
- Strong programming and engineering fundamentals
- Ability to communicate clearly in English
- Expertise in developing and managing WordPress CMS websites
- Expertise in Converting UX designs in PSD / AI files to HTML5 and CSS3
- Development and maintenance of Wordpress plugins
- Experience in customizing and development WordPress at PHP code level
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions
- Creation of custom themes, post types etc.
- Design, coding, optimization and integration with other 3rd party systems, APIs, and Libraries.
- Theme/ Template Creation and Integration
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
- 3+ years relevant professional experience.
- Good understanding and a full life cycle project implementation experience with Java / J2EE technologies
- Hands on experience in core Java
- Hands on experience in Microservices Architecture patterns.
- In-depth knowledge of application development using Spring.
- Proven experience implementing Java applications in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Experience upgrading applications from Angular 5 to 6 is a plus.
- Experience using SOAP or REST APIs
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, Rally, and REST API Clients is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills is an absolute must.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
-Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
-Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website.
-Develop new software and maintain existing software
-Clearly and effectively communicate your projects, and in general, to both your peers and manager on a timely basis. Liaise with colleagues and attend meetings as necessary to perform duties and enhance business proposals and organizational developments
-Code for the site using the PHP Laravel framework.
-Ensure code quality through testing and debugging. Troubleshoot bugs and apply fixes using QA tools, such as browserstack, Chrome developer tools
-Develop, test, deploy, monitor and troubleshoot the platform and solutions.
Essential Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
-BS degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or a related field
-Around 2-3 years of working experience in web frontend development based on
-Experience with Alibaba Cloud DevOps and AWS.
-Have in-depth knowledge in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, Bootstrap, etc.
-Experience with data-driven development analytics like A/B testing will be valued
-Proven track record of delivering projects with high quality
-Knowing one of backend programming language is highly plus
-Has an extensive expertise in running websites with scale in Mainland China
As a senior full-stack developer, you will contribute to our end-to-end supply chain platform. You'll work with all key stakeholders to deliver scalable, maintainable code and deliver amazing user experiences. We are building a design and process-centric culture where you'll play a key role in the implementation of the foundation of all our systems. Up for a challenge?
- A self-starter with a sense of what it takes to be successful as a team
- An agile - welcome change, do as little as possible and embrace continuous delivery
- Conscious about how quality is carried through from the UI to all layers underneath
- Passionate about design as a foundation of great user experience
- Opinionated, but flexible to accommodate the big picture
- Analyze requirements, provide estimates and deliver code in an agile setup
- Stay on top of all owned work and raise red flags as early as possible
- Define the architecture, best practices, and coding standards for a full-stack development
- Support continuous technical improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review
- Motivate team members, coach junior members, and extend goodwill to other employees
- Prior startup experience, preferably with war stories to share
- 3-5 years of software industry experience
- Solid understanding of software design, development, testing, and problem-solving
- Expertise in coding efficient, high quality, and modularized software
- Expertise in React.js and related ecosystem
- Experience with GraphQL and other modern JS ecosystems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and microservices
- Expertise in relational and non-relational databases and expertise in at least one database system
- Experience with planning, execution, and maintenance of test infrastructure for backend workflows
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Technical mentoring skills
Great to have
- Experience with CI/CD and setting up a monitoring infrastructure
- Experience with Flutter
- Interest in blockchain and computer vision-related ML systems
- Experience working on high traffic systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Java Full Stack With Angular 2+ ,java8, Spring MVC, Springboot, Microservices, Webservices REST API, Hibernate
Major Responsibility/ Job Responsibility:
Strong knowledge with Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Mybatis)
Strong core Java 7 or Java 8 skills (with good understanding of multithreading and performance tuning)
Strong understanding of object-oriented design patterns.
Strong experience in Architecture & Designing, Web services (Rest or SOAP)
Good knowledge on Jasper Reports, iReports & XML
Good knowledge on SQL and PL/SQL for Postgres, Oracle database
Good understanding of application and web servers – JBOSS, TOMCAT, JETTY
Hands- on experience for Eclipse IDE
Self-learner willing to experiment with latest features
Team player, willing to take responsibility and contribute
Experience in Waterfall/Agile development
Good communication skills both written and oral.
Hands on Experience with Unit Testing of Application using Junit Framework.
Key Result Areas:
Requirement analysis, design, Coding & unit testing
Timely delivery of module with good quality
Sound knowledge on OOAD
Sound knowledge on n-tier, MVC architecture
Necessary Qualification/ Technical Skills:
2-5 years of total IT experience
Strong knowledge with Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, mybatis,)
Strong core Java 7 or Java 8 skills (with good understanding of multithreading and performance tuning)
Good knowledge on Jasper Reports, iReports & XML
Good knowledge on SQL or PL/SQL for Postgres, MySQL, Oracle database.
Good understanding of application and web servers – JBOSS,TOMCAT,JETTY
Experience in short release cycles & full software life cycle.
Entire SDLC knowledge
Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
Basic/Advanced Java Certification
Special Skills (If Any):
Experience in Performance Tuning and creation of secured applications
Experience with high volume and highly scalable application is a plus.
Experience in Transport, Logistics & Finance domain