Objectives of this Role
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates TrustCheckr and its features across primary market segments
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering or MBA
- Strong experience in a SaaS/Identity Space/Fintech is a plus
- 1 to 2 years of experience
A secure enterprise platform for real-time Lead Scoring and Customer Insights
The internet is contaminated with fake profiles, fake news, phishing, fraudsters, etc. All of these cause great losses to businesses and as a result consumers. We are helping businesses detect such instances by using Machine Learning on publicly available data. Our product is a Trust Score for an individual and it is exposed to clients in the form of an API.
We have been founded by IIM-L and IIM-C grads, who've earlier worked at KPMG, Simplilearn, Oracle & Unisys. We're accelerated and seed-funded by leading investors.
Amongst other things, we think we're one of the most fun-loving startups out there!
Here's a little more about us - https://www.vccircle.com/exclusive-fraud-detection-startup-trustcheckr-secures-angel-money/
JOIN OUR COMPANY
We are growing our team to support our growth and we are looking for talented people who enjoy the collaborative and innovative culture of a young high growth company and are hungry for an opportunity to grow with the team and have a lot of fun along the way.
We believe there is a real gap in the retail market for healthy food and snacks for children, and we want to make this better!
If you’re a pro-active someone who enjoys getting things done in an entrepreneurial set up, then read on! WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
Please do take a look at our website www.slurrpfarm.com where you will find more information on our company.
Slurrp Farm is a food brand for children. It's our mission to provide tasty and 100% natural alternatives to the junk food that surrounds kids today. We believe that, in many ways, we need to go back to eating like our grandparents did; to the nutritious traditional food that has existed for millennia in India. Thanks to the invaluable support of experts in paediatric nutrition, we help parents fighting the good fight of feeding their children healthy from an early age and making it fun.
The founders of Slurrp Farm, Shauravi Malik and Meghana Narayan, are foodies, entrepreneurs and parents to young children.
Meghana used to run the public health practice at McKinsey India, and has studied at Harvard Business School, was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University and a Computer Science engineer from Bangalore University. She was also on the Indian national swimming team and it is her personal goal to up the nutrition table for Indian kids.
Shauravi used to work for Sir Richard Branson's Group Holding entity at the Virgin Group, and in the Consumer and Healthcare Investment Banking team at JP Morgan in London. She studied Economics at Cambridge University and at St. Stephen's College in Delhi University.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT SLURRP FARM?
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing of Slurrp Farm's D2C Website
Build Slurrpfarm's online presence while maintaining efficiency and ROI
Use data supported marketing to identify trends and key opportunities for innovation across buyer's journey
OUTCOMES: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT SLURRP FARM?
Improve website conversion and double it within the next 12 months by focussing on the customer UI/UX (Double it to c.2%, which is very achievable)
- Shopify+ experience to execute an end to end customer centric D2C strategyfor Slurrp Farm, while co-ordinating external IT teams and internal Brand team
- Identify key user behaviour trends and keep adjusting website and keep it up to date
- Track and keep a dashboard of key financials that the team need on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and ensure these are kept up to date by you
Project Management skills
- Strong project management skills to liase with Shopify developers, and other relevant third parties
- Able to evaluate technology and process alternatives
ROLE RELATED COMPETENCIES
Co-ordinate with various stakeholders
- Must be customer focused with demonstrated ability to form productive relationship with a wide constituency, including colleagues, IT team and project leaders
- Strong consultative skills, problem analysis, negotiating and influencing skills to work with external consultants
Partner cross functionally with Brand, Product and Website teams
- Partners with a broad cross section of to deliver a robust high quality digitized D2C; be up to date with all teams and website to reflect the latest information
- Collaborates with manager to create clear outcomes, project scope, approach, and business case
Reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis
Develop reports on performance of campaigns at various frequency
Proposition of strategies and projections for coming months
2 Analytical skills
3 Organisation Skills
4 Tenacity and Relenteless Energy
6 Critical thinking
You bring deep understanding of Product manager for a D2C or at an ecommerce marketplace You are able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and draw conclusions
from it. Exhibit a probing mind and achieve penetrating insight. You are numbers focussed always
Your ability to plan, be organised and be on top of schedules is exceptional. You are proactive, focus on key priorities
You are very focussed on making your targets, and relentlessly chase the goal
You understand your mission and outcomes, and act proactively. You do not need to be chased or told what to do; instead you bring your ideas to the company
You are a logical thinker and a naturally deep thinker - we will interview you for this
1 Customer Obsessed
2 100% Commitment
3 Lifelong Learner
4 Bias for Execution
6 Honest and Integrity
Take care of the customer, and everything else will take care of itself. We live to delight and everyone spends time understanding the customer, regardless of their role
You take ownership of what you do and your word matters. You always hold yourself accountable to that which you commit to. Expect the same of your team and boss, in return You learn from others and grow fast; you continuously seek improvement, are always curious and have a bias for learning
You are detail oriented, solution focussed and outcome driven. You enjoy working in a tight knit and fast moving environment
We value agility and not just hustle
You do not cut corners ethically. You earn trust and maintain confidence. Do what is right and not just politically expedient. Speak plainly and truthfully
You are always prepared to address the problem, and work collaboratively to land on the right answer, not just your answer. There is no "I" in team. Your ego is under control
1. What will you think about (a lot of the time?)
• Am I pushing the co-founders and the team to be better at what they do every day?
Am I exhibiting and living the values I want to see everyday in the people around me, and the people I help recruit?
Am I excited to be at Slurrp Farm, because I see myself become the best version of me?
2. Why is this exciting to you?
You are interested to operationalise strategy in real world setting, and want to build a world class modern digital business with over 10 million customers
You are keenly interested in the digital space in India, and excited to learn how to scale D2C in the FMCG food segment
You are interested in learning how to build great workplaces within a company that is both growing and highly diverse
You care about people, you care about being invested in, as an individual and you believe in mentorship
3. Where have you been?
You have demonstrated prior experience in building D2C businesses on platforms such as Shopify, Magento &
You must have a deep understanding of the full D2C tech stack (Commerce, marketing, analytics, etc)
You will have 3-5 years of prior experience in a top-notch organisation, or with a great boss whom you have learnt
a lot from.
You are someone whose teams will really miss you when you leave, but they will understand your reasons for
4. What does compensation look like?
You should expect a performance based, fair and very feedback oriented culture
You exact starting salary will depend on your experience, fit and your potential
• Head the product management for the 3rd party products including Smallcase, Mutual Funds, IPO, Insurance, Loan, Credit cards, Bank accounts, Gold, Bonds, etc.
• Lead a team of 7-10 Product Managers
• Responsible for revenue, market share, vol. of these products from 3 channels – online platforms, digital marketing, offline channels
• Own process and product development for these products
• Continuous competition tracking
• Training the various channels on products
• Coordinating with various teams to ensure timely completion of dependent activities
• Responsible for timely responding and resolving client queries / complaints
• Preparing volume/revenue/usage data reports
• Work closely with; & manage expectations of; multiple stakeholders like Business, Marketing, Compliance, Risk, Design, Technology, Program, and External vendors
• Single handedly take couple of product features from vision to launch stage
• Preparing short-term and long-term roadmaps of the products/features
• Define KPIs and set up benchmarks, to measure the performance of the product
• The candidate should have an analytical mindset who should be able to use data at ease – in finding hidden patterns and for understanding user behavior
• We are looking for someone who has deep empathy for the end customer
• Our candidate is the one who is extremely passionate about making his product a market success – a growth hacking mentality is what we are looking for
• The candidate should have hands-on experience in owning the complete product cycle – having taken multiple products from ideation to launch stage
• Past experience in industries like Fin-tech, AI/ML, Health-tech, Food-tech, Content-tech, Edu-tech, Gaming-tech, Social-tech etc. is an add-on but not at all mandatory
• Min. 3 years of product management experience in owning/growing 3rd party products
• Awesome communication and relationship building skill
• Able to solve complex problems in an structured manner
Reporting to: Product Head
JOB TITLE/HEADLINE: Fintech Product Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, permanent.
REPORTING TO: CBO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- We are looking for a motivated self-starter with having customer-centric approach who thrives on working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business and is keen to build differentiated value prop for the customer.
- Who has hands-on experience in developing & managing Credit Card product
- Will end to end manage the product’s core value proposition, including product collaterals, customer communication, etc.?
- Design, develop and launch a new product in the market.
- Will manage end to end customer journeys, processes and customer experience.
- Cross-functional ( Technology, Risk, Compliance, Operations) engagement to drive product development and usage.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Manage product segment, drive and track customer value proposition.
- Product Pricing and usage analytics
- Product features, offering, cross-selling, up-selling strategies
- Understanding and bundling 3rd party products and services
- Referral programs, customer engagement and retention
- Product Management, product roll-out and coordination
- Manage all product collaterals & customer engaging properties such as customer statements etc.
- Manage all the processes related to value prop delivery and fulfilment
- Manage customer communication throughout the customer journey and create delighters for the customer through assertive communication
- Create and manage customer communication channels like SMS, Email, Whatsapp, IVR and mobile app notifications.
- Track and identify features utilisation and drive higher feature penetration. Create & manage product utilisation dashboards. Publish reports of product depth & feature penetration to senior stakeholders.
- Engage with a partner to identify opportunities to introduce new features through competition benchmarking
- Have cross-functional engagement with internal & external stakeholders to drive product development and higher product usage.
- Drive internal governance processes for launching any product, method etc.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- BE / B.Tech. (Premier/Tier I), MBA (Premier/Tier I) with total work experience of 3+ years preferably in Fintech
- Excellent academic background and records
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, interpersonal communication, collaboration and teamwork.
- Master of multiple tasking. Takes on initiatives and challenges
- In short, we are looking for superstars to join a superstar team!
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH FATAKPAY BECAUSE:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment where you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s proliferating, and we’ll allow you to do the same. You’ll have access to several professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- Multicultural workplace. A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different states.
- An opportunity to wear many hats
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and frequent experimentation
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- A chance to build and lead a highly talented and driven team
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
- Compensation could include stock options for significant upside.
- Health benefits
- Cool gadgets and swags
- Attractive wellness programs
- Competitive performance bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Career development training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Fatakpay Digital Private Ltd (Fatakpay) is a digital-only lending platform that provides short-term personal loans (STPL) through QR-based credit lines. It was founded by four IIT- B, Erasmus University alum, and 70+ years of combined experience in Tech and Finance.
The solution provides a 100% digital and paperless quick, transparent and secure way to transact in multilingual format with a ‘scan now, pay later’ facility and easy repayment options.
We're a company that strongly believes in teamwork, design, creativity and tech. We love to build the best possible Financial Tech products that make the world a better place.
Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
If you're passionate about real change, love building products and are curious about marketing and the overall customer experience, this is for you.
The product manager (PM) will manage the direction and market delivery of existing products and identifying new products, product features, product strategy, and relevant services.The PM will be responsible for delivering successful products to market in support of the company’s financial and strategic objectives, and advise the features of releases and release timing.
In This Job, You Will:
- Work with Senior Engineers across multiple teams and business stakeholders to design and build highly available and scalable systems
- Use Lean Software Development processes such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Drive strategic upward product communications internally and externally
- Drive alignment on product features, business metrics, and business strategies
- Work and collaborate effectively with tech teams and launch to production
- Understand business context to decisions made within and across the organization
This Role Might Be for You If:
- You have experience in owning a suite of products and defining long-term product strategy and vision
- You possess strong business acumen with strategic, analytical, and critical thinking
- You understand technical software development life cycle and have knowledge on how to drive teams towards business solutions
- You excel in owning and driving the development of technical products
- You drive strategic product communications across organizations providing clarity in decisions
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy.
- Understanding user needs, knowing the difference between ‘wants’ and ‘needs’ and
converting these into Products.
- Own the product roadmap and execute product strategy.
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases.
- Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Track releases.
- Building lean and agile Products, know how to accurately test hypotheses in the
lightest way possible and be comfortable using lean UX techniques.
- Driving new features forward in weekly sprints.
- Balancing internal stakeholders’ requests & bugs.
- Monitor, report and improve product performance.
- Participate in scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Support the development team with any questions they may have.
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Agile development.
- Proven track record bringing innovation to on-demand SaaS software.
- Should be able to work and remain calm even under pressure situations, and should be able to address and resolve any relevant issues.
- Should be able to work with a diverse range of people and communicate with them effectively.
- High levels of confidence, maturity, and competence are required.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
- 4+ years in Software or Saas Industry with 4+ years in Product Management.
- Formal Agile Training
- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
- Experience in Legal Industry or Legal Technologies is an added advantage.
- Own the product strategy; Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive release-level feature choices.
- Connect activities and deliverables to business outcomes.
- Should be highly granular & hands-on.
- Constantly test his own products, create edge cases and if required should have the ability to write and define product specs from scratch.
- Have the ability to be able to work with complex cross functional teams/ should be able to influence cross functional teams: Engineers, Architects, category, business & finance.
- Should be data obsessed.
- Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations.
- Also educate cross functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insights.
- Must aggressively defend a good strategy against random changes, fads and single-customer escalations.
- Candidate must push to allocate technical resources strategically among products.
- Integrate usability studies, market analysis, CST use-cases, NPS related data into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and execute product specs for further execution.
- Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows working
- Should have the experience of managing healthy conflicts and drive people towards the customer goals and organisation priorities.
- Should have the ability to define economic rationale for every major effort and translate into metrics.
- Hand in hand with QA team to deliver excellent experience.
- Work experience in the Ecommerce industry is highly preferred.
- Desired Skills: - Passionate about building world class products on the web / mobile
What you will do:
- Developing a clear product strategy and the product roadmap for the company's Connect business
- Working closely with the engineering team to guide and drive the roadmap
- Developing appropriate planning, prioritization, and release management processes in tandem with business, engineering, and other leads
- Driving superb execution against plan anticipating risk and leading discussions via frequent, clear communication. (both internally and with customers)
- Owning the product metrics driving scale, efficiency and experience
- Working closely with business to build the growth roadmap
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.E./B.Tech and/or MBA
- At least 6 years of product management experience where you have played a significant role in the creation of new products or had end-to-end ownership of a product
- B2C product management experience, preferably in consumer tech startups
- A strong technical background, enabling meaningful contribution to technically-driven features
- Previous development experience in some form is required
- Strong communication skills
- Product Mindset with a design first thinking
- Agility and endurance
- Awareness of latest industry trends
• You would work closely with business and technology teams to plan and execute the
product strategy of Mintifi. We are looking for individuals who can grow into future
product leaders - people with leadership, drive and a passion for software products and
design. Define with business stakeholders the product roadmap for Mintifi
• Focus on the – what/why elements of defining solutions
• Analyze end - end process flow and consumer journey of the product
• Handle product vision, product marketing, and client/partner management.
• Defining success metrics and analyzing product performance
• Creating elaborate mockups and wireframes with industry standard prototyping tools
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the business processes,
formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis,
ongoingscaled deliverables and presentations.
• Experience with creating and managing banking/fintech product
• Experience in designing and understanding consumer journeys
• Experience in designing wireframes and product requirement documents
• Excellent understanding of LOS and LMS
• Communication, Management skills
• Experience in digitization, automation of the business processes
• Market & Consumer Insights Research Skills
What you would be expected to do:
- Gather, prioritize and refine requirements while keeping team members well informed
- Create Use Cases, Flow Charts, Mock Screens, PRDs for business requirements, user requirements, functional & non-functional requirements and system requirements
- Rolling out of new products/apps/automations and resolving stakeholder queries/issues
- Automate business processes using tools like Zapier/Google Scripts, other automation tools
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups and assist in the entire product lifecycle from design to development to launch
- Responsible for testing of applications/solutions/web panels at various stages of the lifecycle
- Working with the development team/or independently on integrations (using 3rd party tools to create mobile applications)
- Travel as per company requirement to places including but not limited to Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Myanmar and Tanzania
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- The ability to structure and analyze ambiguous problems
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly through workflows, feature descriptions etc.
- Proactive and willingness to get hands dirty
- Attention to detail
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy
- Overall 9-16 years of experience.
- Minimum 7 years of strong consumer internet related Product and 2 years in fintech.
- Management background preferably in eCommerce /Technology/ Fintech / Banking industry.
- Understanding & having gone through the pain of what it takes to build a great product
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence.
- Excellent academic background and records.
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, inter-personal communication, collaboration and team work.
- Master of multiple tasking.
- Takes on initiatives and challenges.
- In short, we are looking for superstar leader to join a superstar team.