- Expertise in software design and development.
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language(e. g. Java)
- Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story.
- Backend development along with team management
- Hands on experience in product development
- Preferred candidates from Fintech and Banking sectors
- Exp in Python / Java slong with databases like MySQL, NoSQL, etc
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
Architect, develop and maintain highly scalable, reliable and secure distributed backend
systems on Cloud (AWS or Azure) or on-premises environments for Mihup, its customers
Work closely with your fellow engineers to develop systems capable of concurrently
processing massive amounts of voice data both in online real-time as well as offline
Drive accountability for test driven development, delivery of high-quality features and
resilient enterprise class solutions.
Lead a culture of team ownership and direct individual and team accountability to
continuously improve how they work to achieve results.
Work in a startup environment, pushing boundaries with deep involvement with business.
BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1 – 2
years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL,
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
Expertise in one or more of: Python, NodeJS, GoLang would be preferred
Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
Worked on microservices based architecture and design
Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
1. Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share such as
Blogs, Twitter, Medium, GitHub etc.
- Working on the scalability, maintainability and reliability of the products
- Building modular and composable system components
- Above all, delivering value to users
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 4+ years of Software Development Experience
- Experience in building Web API based systems in Golang, Python, or Java backed by automated tests
- Experience in building modular monoliths or decoupled microservices
- Relational Data modelling skills, ability to think declaratively in plain SQL
- Experience with using Infrastructure as code tools like Terraform, Ansible etc.
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools
- Good understanding of Linux systems and Containers
- Understanding of CI/CD, software packaging and distribution
- Worked with Orchestrators like Kubernetes/Nomad/Docker Swarm
Responsibilities for Staff Engineer role:
- Having experience in Java along with Springboot, Micorservices, RDBMS
- Experience required: 6yrs to 8 yrs.
2) Strong experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
3) Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java, Micro Services
4) Experience with Web Services (JSON, REST, Spring based REST services)
5) Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JDBC)
6) Strong Core Java development
7) Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git,.etc
8) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat
9) Experience in scripting and working in a Linux/Windows environment
- Experience with Hybris 6.x/ 1905/ 2005 with knowledge of Hybris B2C-ACCELERATOR/HYBRIS -B2B-ACCELERATOR, Hybris back- office, Hybris Frontend WCMS cockpit, product cockpit, Hybris core, Hybris Commerce, Hybris Search, Hybris OCC, Solr Customization
- Experience working on core Java, JSP/Servlets, JEE, Spring, Services (SOAP, REST), Design Patterns, Apache, Tomcat, Build Tools- Ant/Maven/Jenkins, SCM Tools - CVS/SVN/ GIT Hub
- Knowledge of one or more modules HYBRIS-PIM, HYBRIS-PROMOTIONS, HYBRIS-OMS, HYBRIS -TRAVEL-ACCELERATOR
- Additional skills in SOA, ESB, JMS
- Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment
- Experience in eCommerce/Hybris payment integration, 3rd Party integration development.
- Preferable to have development experience in Spartacus Hybris module.
- Preferable to have exposure to Azure cloud (Hybris CCV2)
- Fundamental knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features and technical designs
- Passionate about building great solutions
- Mentoring the team members to meet the clients’ needs and holding them accountable for high standards of delivery
- Willing to work in Shifts to support Production environment and Samsung.com Global eCommerce client requests.
- Hands-on Java Engineers, with experience building consumer-facing or enterprise applications using Java stack – Spring, Hibernate, MySQL
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts and Design patterns.
Do You Know? (Skills good to have)
- Exposure to building service-oriented distributed systems
- In building systems that process big data in a distributed environment, either in real-time streaming or offline batching.
- In messaging systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ, kinesis, etc.
- In real-time computation tools like Storm / Spark or Hadoop-based tools.
- In Data warehousing technologies like Redshift, BigQuery, etc.
About the job
We are looking for a Back-End Engineer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Develop and Maintain REST API's
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Follow and encourage Test-Driven Development (TDD) Approach
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong foundation and knowledge about Object-Oriented Design Principles
- Champion of the TDD approach
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient in Python programming language
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance