Founded in 2000 by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi. We are India’s one of the leading certification training providers, also awarded the ' Most Innovative Indian IT Company’ award by NASSCOM in 2004 . We are one of the first in the industry to launch online training for various technologies.
We are looking for a fullstack developer who is proficient with React.js and nodejs. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components, RESTful APIs and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and nodejs. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Developing lambda services using nodejs
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-
capable devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and nodeJs and their core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN and CodeCommit
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
Any cloud certification such as AWS Certified Developer would be a plus
About Whizlabs Software
Seeking passionate Software Engineers having 2+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails.
Must Have Skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. And you enjoy collaborating with others
- 1+ year of experience with Ruby on Rails or other Ruby frameworks
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Strong experience with Git versioning systems
Good To Have Skills
- Experience with Micro-service Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), GraphQL, and REST APIs will be a huge plus
- Working knowledge or understanding of the SaaS ecosystem will be a plus
- Contribution to open source projects, have participated in some technical community or meetups or interest group or have written or spoken in public about their technical ideas
- Inclination to develop your own gems or reusable components or libraries
What you will love working at Kiprosh
- We're a remote-friendly and calm company
- We use the latest and powerful hardware for software development
- We are heavy on extreme programming and agile methodology. Our DNA is engineering practices like TDD, CI, CD, Code reviews, Pair programming, etc
- We love to collaborate and contribute to open source projects (Kiprosh Github)
- We encourage and help you to blog about your development experience with the rest of the world. (Kiprosh Engineering Blogs)
- Our dedicated CoE (Center of Excellence) group ensures that company-wide we all achieve excellence in the area of our interest, learn the latest and greatest, and keep sharing product & technology topics regularly across the organization
- Company-wide, we conduct monthly events to have fun together as a One Kiprosh team.
- We are big on rewards and recognition. We celebrate spotlight awards every quarter. We have yearly award ceremonies and celebrations. (Kiprosh Linkedin Page)
- We have company-wide outings twice a year (but pause for a year since March 2020 due to Covid19 pandemic)
- We are a passionate group of humble, kind, and fun-loving individuals
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer for a client of ours, that is headquartered in USA and is operating in the field of health tech space, offering an innovative solution for dominate health issues. The company is well funded and backed by investors like Sequoia Capital.
They are looking for people who are interested to join their company and help them make an impact on their product development and growth.
In this role you will be part of the Product Engineering Team, and will be responsible for working with cross functional teams.
5+ years experience, having worked on both frontend and backend development - hands on development experience from front end, middle tier and back end.
3+ years of experience building Restful web service using node.js
3+ years of experience for writing batch/cron jobs using Python and shell scripting
Experience in database techs - mongodb, mysql, redis, elastic search
Experience of building applications deployed on the cloud using AWS, Docker and kubernetes
Good to have : - understanding of code versioning tools like Git
Experience or understanding of JS based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Webpack and NPM
Good communication, willingness to work in a diverse team, and a fast paced environment would be a requirement to be successful in this role.
Degree in Computer science would be preferred / equivalent professional experience in product companies.
What we are looking for:-
Minimum 5+ years in react
Must have worked on desktop application
Must have worked in frontend and backend both
5+ years of experience with React js, work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices; experience with Electron js framework is a plus.
1. We are looking for full-stack/back-end developers with 2-4 years of web development experience.
2. Overall of 2+ years of expertise in at least one dynamic programming language and one MVC/MVT web framework, preferably Django.
3. Our ideal candidate will be able to build applications from scratch and deliver a complete project i.e. understand requirements, design architecture, write reusable code that follows basic coding standards, test, deploy and support/follow-up features.
4. As a start-up, we are keen to work with people who are passionate about technology and who love the speed, chaos, and versatility of start-ups
Skills and Qualifications:
1. 2-4 years of experience in building large-scale full-stack web applications and RESTful APIs.
2. Experience with AWS and AWS Serverless Application Model.
3. Experience in Python is preferred, but not mandatory.
5. Proficient with version control systems like Git or BitBucket.
7. Knowledge of Angular 2/ReactJs is a plus.
8. Proficient in Databases like MySQL and familiar with caching techniques.
9. Familiarity with Docker and virtual environments is a plus.
10. Good understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
11. Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
12. Team player with strong work ethic; Detail and deadline-oriented; Take ownership of tasks.
- Hire and mentor a team of high-calibre front-end and Backend engineers
- Design and develop new user-facing full-stack applications.
- Building reusable components and front-end, backend libraries for future use
- Optimizing pages for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Optimize Backend to high scale.
Skills and Experiences:
- 6+ years of experience in software development with minimum 1 year as a tech lead.
- Experience in NodeJS, ReactJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, AWS.
- Deep understanding of at least one of React JS / Vue JS and its core principles
- Deep understanding of NodeJS.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as babel, webpack, npm
- Familiarity with at least one code versioning tools such as Git, SVN etc.
- Experience in building complex single page applications with front end and backend.
- Experience with production full stack environment debugging and DevOps experience.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Hands on coding experience.
Good to have:
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web development.
- Experience with writing unit test cases with JS frameworks.
- Experience with high scalable applications.
A highly motivated and passionate individual who has experience in executing end to end web based application projects and bringing them to production quickly and with high quality. Passionate about building flexible and scalable solutions with an eye for detail and can weigh pros and cons to find best possible solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Manager and Engineering Manager to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Understand the product specification and be able to ask questions and gather information and feedback to build a well rounded solution.
- Deliver end to end applications starting from front end web development, back end development, middleware integration and persisting data in no SQL or RDBMS databases.
- Should be able to use existing front-end components to build web based UI interfaces.
- Strong technical design approach to problem solving for backend services.
- Should be able to communicate and defend the tech design choices taken for long term scalability and maintainability.
- Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment.
- Should be able to help other developers with challenges and help achieve milestones as per plan.
- Prioritise to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
- Document API specification, technical design and other key information for all projects/modules/services owned
- A highly talented developer with 4-7 years of hands-on experience in building secure and scalable web-based applications using Java in backend and JS-based frontend frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Java 8+, databases (SQL and NoSQL), MySql, Mongo
- Experience working with Cassandra, Spring Boot, Apache Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of any one or more of AngularJS/ReactJS/VueJS and CSS3, HTML5
- Strong experience in data modeling for data storage tools in SQL; experience with noSQL is highly desirable.
- Experience building scalable solutions for 2x, 5x and 10x growth with high quality and flexibility.
- Practitioner of test-driven development practices.
- Experience in creating and adhering to best practices for development
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker and knowledge of CI/CD processes for automated integration and deployment.
- Basic knowledge of AWS preferred
- Strong experience in Microservices (SRP) paradigm
- Willing to learn new technologies (Golang)
- Qualification B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA(IT/Computer Science)
- Years of Exp 4 - 7 years
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Basic onpage SEO skills
Senior Software Engineer (FullStack)
Synup is a marketing platform for local businesses.
Ever tried to find the best Sushi restaurant in town?
- We help businesses like that be found online by helping them manage their online profiles across different platforms like Google, Facebook, Apple Maps, Yelp, etc.
- We build tools for them to interact with customers better by notifying them of latest reviews, helping them respond appropriately or collect feedback.
- We provide them with analytics reports that these businesses would not have otherwise had access to.
Our customers include businesses both small like a Sushi restaurant or large like your most trusted bank.
About your role as our new Senior Software Engineer (FullStack)
As an experienced engineer we know that you have built software to solve various business problems at your previous workplaces. You may have also explored technologies on your own for your learning or hobby projects.
- You will be building APIs for the Synup platform and also UI to make our platform capabilities available to our customers.
- You and the team that you are a part of will be collectively responsible building performant software and customer experiences that scale to our next million customers.
- You will be responsible for writing technical specs and contributing to it's implementation. We expect that you would have done the same in your previous workplaces.
- Other folks on our team are looking forward to learn from your experiences.
For engineers that join our team
- We expect you to be good with Ruby or Python to build APIs.
- You will be contributing to our UI that is built with React and GraphQL.
- We hope our team members have a strong grasp of software design patterns and know when to put them to good use.
- Experience with an SQL datastore would help a lot. PostgreSQL is our primary datastore.
- We optimize our search functionality and rollup reports by using ElasticSearch.
- We expect that you have used Redis. Redis is our swiss army knife to solve a lot of problems apart from just caching.