We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Coordinating with Supplier to discuss and resolving product quality issues raised by customers.
- Updating customers in a timely fashion regarding the status of quality issues or any requests.
- Participating in product quality planning and control process based on customer’s specifications and requirements.
- Managing escalations to suppliers on product quality, Root cause, action
- Preparing and updating all necessary quality reports as required by customers.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Experience in handling customer complaints
- knowledge of DOA, FFR, RCA & Supplier escalation, Excel report
- Communication skills, problem solving attitude
- Client facing experience
- Product Quality management
- Escalation and complaint management
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Customer Support Team lead you’ll be based out of our Bangalore Studio. Your job will be to make sure the customer support team delivers best-in-class support to our players, using a variety of support channels.
You’ll be responsible for setting up and leading the team. The role also involves setting up procedures and practices, creating relevant documentation, and identifying areas for employee development/training and growth.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make sure our millions of players are happy, satisfied and supported while playing our games”
What you will really be doing
Providing customer support to millions of players worldwide
Leading and developing a customer support team
As the customer support subject matter expert, you will be the first point of contact for various internal and external teams.
You will respond to customers via email, or chat whenever the need arises, and handle customer escalations from support agents.
You’ll be responsible for setting up best recruitment practices.
You will ensure that customer responses, internal procedures, training documentation, knowledge base articles and game guides for players are kept updated and relevant.
You will communicate procedures, provide training, and continually champion good customer service practices to customer support staff, both internally and with external vendors.
You will ensure high-quality support is delivered in line with service levels set by management.
You will recommend and implement changes to customer support policies and procedures based on customer feedback and quality review processes.
You will make sure game bugs are reported to the QA team and followed-up in a timely manner.
You’ll be liaising with Dev teams and other departments to find resolutions to problems and customer queries.
You will provide helpful content to the player base via various communication channels, including the support site, social media and live streaming.
You will use key CS metrics to provide recommendations to customer support management on how to improve the service.
You will be asked to complete tasks and projects by management that may not fall into the scope of the daily routine.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirement
6-8 years experience in Customer Support process with 2 years in Game Support
At least 2 years experience leading customer support teams
Excellent written and verbal English communication
Excellent Documentation skills
Ability to work in shifts
Passionate commitment to satisfying customers' needs.
A passion for video games.
Highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-pasted, high-volume work environment.
Must be detail-oriented and well organised.
Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
Ability to analyze situations and provide strategic direction to a team.
Ability to deal with high stress situations and manage irate customers.
Scheduling flexibility including nights, weekends, and holiday hours.
Ability to work overtime when needed.
Ability to work with diverse groups, including those who speak English as a second language.
Technical degree from a reputed university is preferred.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Mentogram is a Singapore-based Edtech startup. We are enabling the next generation of online mentors. Our team is growing along with our customer list. We are a crew of growth hackers and tech-geeks who are passionate about helping experts impact the world with their expertise. Let's ride the tide together!
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for answering calls, providing information, and helping the customer by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about the product, pricing and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet customers' needs.
- Data entry in various platforms.
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Good command of the English language is a must.
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- A monthly payout of INR 20-25k depending on experience.
- Chance to get promoted to Senior Customer Service Rep within 3 months( salary+150%)
- Mentorship sessions by our experts and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter.
- Being part of our core team and learning the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore based startup.
Bark.com is an online services marketplace operating in 9 countries around the world. We connect professionals with customers needing their services in a streamlined, efficient way.
Bark was voted the 6th fastest growing company in the UK (Sunday Tech Track 100 awards) and we show no signs of slowing down. With 100% YoY growth for the last 3 years, were breaking new records monthly and are consistently recruiting, looking for bright and ambitious people to join our rapidly growing business. We have the start-up feel, with all the security of a hugely successful business.
We have an amazing company culture at Bark, where we invest in good people, and talent is nurtured. We work hard and play hard here.
Bark launched to the Indian market in January 2022, and we are now looking to scale out our teams, especially in Customer Success.
We are looking for Customer Service Agents to join our team. You'll be the first point of contact for the professionals who use us and your role will be to ensure they understand how to make the most of the platform. We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people with a flair for sales to come and make a difference to our team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Success
- Be a product expert, assisting new and existing professionals with any queries that they may have
- Front-line B2B support for inbound calls & emails and resolving issues on the first contact of our professionals
- Successful onboarding of professionals to the platform, getting them to buy their first starter pack credits to get them started (all our sales are warm sales!), soft sales for Elite Pro upgrades by encouraging free trial
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication, talk with prospective professionals, discuss the benefits of Bark and how we can help them grow their business
- Assisting with the day-to-day team inbox (we use Zendesk)
-Minimum 6-9 months of experience in answering inbound and making outbound calls
-Strong in spoken & written English, with a clear and confident communication style
-Must be good at speaking Hindi
-Good to know to speak any other additional language - Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Marathi / Gujarati, Bengali
-Good knowledge about using a laptop/computer with above-average typing skills.
-Exceptional attention to detail
-An interest in sales over the phone - no experience required
-Ability to multitask, handling multiple email inquiries, calls, and admin
-Driven & motivated with a great work ethic
-An eagerness to learn and progress within the company
-Starting fixed salary of 3Lac per annum CTC
-Uncapped monthly commission on sales
- Average Customer Success Agent can earn Rs.4 Lac per annum or more with commissions
-33 paid days off per year (5 casual, 10 statutory, 18 holidays)
Office Location & Working hours
WeWork, Salarpuria Magnifica: No.78, 13th Floor, Next to KR Puram Tin Factory, Old Madras Road, Mahadevapura, Bengaluru, KA - 560016
Working hours: 9 am to 6 pm - Monday to Friday
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage a portfolio of customers once the implementation phase is completed
- Develop and build strong relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Understand customers’ needs and priorities to optimize the use of the platform
- Identify new opportunities: up-sell, cross-sell, additional training
- Effectively communicate application features and product information for new releases and facilitate their adoption
- Be the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers
- Collaborate closely with various cross-functional teams (Product Management, R&D, Marketing and Sales) to drive better results
- Resolve billing and Support inquiries in a timely and productive manner
- Coordinate small customer projects
- Well-organized and excellent time management abilities
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Minimum 4-5 years experience
What you will do:
- Processing customer request in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calls/emails/chat
- Highlighting issues through feedback and recommending changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and ensuring quality service always
- Growing and nurturing customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
- Documenting necessary account information and offering custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Delivering extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Balancing customer interests with the interests of company
- Resolving all customer queries and following established problem ticket recording procedures as appropriate
- Gathering relevant information from customers as required and updating it accurately to facilitate the decision process
What you need to have:
- Any graduate with demonstrable experience of 2-4 years
- Needs proactiveness and anticipation to understand customers problems
- Adaptability to customer's need and requirement
- Should be a problem solver
- Should be a go-getter, with high drive and ownership
- Should have good communication and listening skills
- Should have sound English language skills (written and verbal) with good typing speed
Required qualifications and experience:
- Graduate in any specialization
- Minimum 5 years of experience in service industry, with 2-3 years of managerial level experience, preferably in fields like Contact Centre Operations, E-commerce or Customer Interface Operations
- Experience in Contact Centre operations or experience working with front line and service delivery processes, especially e-commerce
- Good presentation and MS Excel skills
- Multiple team handling experience; handled mid-sized teams of at least 2-3 verticals and not just a single team
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform quantitative assessment and continuous process improvement to drive business and efficiency.
- Manage the roster and deliver on the service levels as per the agreement.
- Raise alerts on downtimes or fluctuations.
- Deep-dive into escalations received primarily via social media and enable front-line to close the issues. Interact directly with customers too, if need be.
- Analyse various process gaps and raise request for new SOPs to close loop.
- Identify gaps in service delivery, agent behaviour, product knowledge and business functionalities.
- Identify improvement opportunities along with the respective Process Head and facilitate launching projects around these opportunities.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Coordinate Application ID management and maintain records.
- Improve operational deliverables of the aligned LOBs of the outsourced partner.
- Ensure 100% adherence to SR, L2 and complaint TAT as per laid down norms.
- Work on better tagging of customer voice and better ways of process flows.
- Device proactive programs to reduce calls.
- Devise cross-functional and up-skilling training plans for current teams.
- Manage Transactional Training and Development of the trainers.
We are looking for a couple of awesome Product Support Engineers for our own software product Enpass password manager (www.enpass.io) which is being used by millions of end users worldwide and is available for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is a tech-oriented application, localized in 33 languages and has a vast and varied user-base, offering a wide scope of learning in every aspect of software testing and support.
This position requires well-rounded product support experience of 1 year. Further, it requires good command over specific OS internal settings, multitasking, mentoring, ability to assign and manage tasks for others and communication (written and oral) skills.
Provide first, second and third tier (L1, L2, L3) product support via email, Social media, and our Forums.
Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues in using Enpass.
Monitoring application processes, application logs and taking appropriate resolution actions in case of failures.
Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
Resolving all customer issues in a time bound manner. Comply with the SLA for issue resolution.
Work closely with technical teams to investigate complex issues and enhance the quality of existing products.
Document and follow-up of customer suggestions for continued improvements to Development Team.
Provide daily metrics and reports on tickets; maintain the ticketing system and the tickets.
Constantly Improve Product Knowledgebase to use internally and a FAQ.
Work on improvement of customer's FAQ and User manual.
Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelors or Masters (Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical / IT / Computer Applications / Software Engineering).
1 to 2 years of related work experience required. Previous product support experience from a tech-oriented software product is a plus.
Technically sound and well versed in working with different cloud services, OS configurations & settings, networking basics and in-outs of software operations.
Knowledge of SQL, XML, JSON is a plus.
Ability to troubleshoot the cause of technical problem in using software.
Good interpersonal skills; well organized, detail oriented; multitasking; strong oral and written communication skills; previous experience in conducting basic troubleshooting of software via email, online web tools.
Ability to mentor and assign and manage tasks for others.
Ability to troubleshoot the tickets to determine the root cause of problems in a timely manner.
As a Customer experience specialist, you’ll provide exceptional customer service by providing guidance and resolving issues through digital channels. You’ll work autonomously to provide customers with the tools they need to succeed while maintaining performance metrics. This position requires adaptability, urgency, problem-solving, and critical thinking around factors that impact the customer experience.
This is the job for you if:
- You have stellar interpersonal and written communication skills.
- You’re an enthusiast for customer service and capable of working with a high volume of inbound content.
- You’re tech-savvy and can work in multiple systems with precision and ease.
- You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with a team and enjoy building relationships.
- You stay calm under stress and think creatively to solve problems.
- You have sharp instincts for discovering the source of an issue and finding a resolution.
- You’re, at heart, very adaptable and can maintain high levels of productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- Bonus points for a passion for education!
- Proactively resolve issues and build trust with our customers by understanding their needs, determining the cause of their problem, and partnering to find the best resolution through support channels including but not limited to phone, chat, and email
- Facilitate consultative conversations in order to guide students on how to access and use their test prep resources
- Bring awareness to management around anything that would impact the student experience to bring about improvements
- Find solutions to customer inquiries by using your resources including our internal databases, managers, and your support team
- Create a personalized, positive, and effortless customer experience for our students so that any issues are resolved in their first contact
- Advocate for students by identifying and escalating priority issues
- Research case history for each student to understand the customer story
- Effectively meet customer needs by building relationships, and taking ownership of customer satisfaction
- Prioritize your daily tasks and manage your schedule effectively
- Follow up on commitments and cases with students
- Maintain detailed notes on all customer interactions
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Skills & Abilities
- Adaptability—You treat change as an opportunity for learning and continuous improvement; focus on the beneficial aspects of change; and speak positively about change to others.
- Customer Centricity—You anticipate customers’ needs whenever possible and respond quickly and accurately. You attempt to exceed expectations for every customer on the first interaction.
- Communication—You adjust your communication to match your audience and you have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative—You proactively take action to improve a situation without waiting for explicit instructions; you recognize and respond to opportunities in order to reach a goal; seek new and improved techniques, solutions, and approaches to completing work. You’re not afraid to share feedback.
- Time Management—You can easily handle multiple tasks at the same time while considering plans for future tasks. You thoughtfully plan your schedule and skillfully discern between the urgent and the important to consistently meet deadlines.
- Achievement—You set high standards for yourself and strive to improve your own performance by exceeding your professional and performance goals. You have a passion for your work and go above and beyond to improve. You have an openness to accepting feedback and you enjoy celebrating achievements.
- Positivity—You approach every situation, even tough ones, with positivity and optimism. You spread enthusiasm and encourage others to be positive.
- Responsibility—You’re conscientious and reliable. You take ownership for achieving your goals. Because you are consistent and dependable, you ensure high levels of quality in your work.
- Resilience—You’re hardworking and willing to pitch in and help. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and do well in stressful situations. You persevere with confidence in the face of challenges.
- 0 to 3 years of Customer Service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work full time (40 hours/week) with a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and split days off
- Embracive of a diverse team and a highly collaborative working environment
- Desire to thrive in an innovative, creative, and teamwork-oriented professional environment
Kaplan is one of the world's largest and most diverse education providers. Throughout our more than 80-year history, Kaplan has been a beacon for expanding educational access and a leader in instructional innovation.
Kaplan preps high school students for the SAT so they can enter college and become teachers or engineers or whatever they dream.
We help doctors and nurses, lawyers and financial advisors pass their licensing tests. We help adult learners return to college to earn a degree. We enable global educational experiences through language study and study abroad programs. We provide professional training to improve employees' productivity and opportunities for career advancement.
Kaplan has a long history and deep experience providing educational services to colleges and universities across the globe. These take the form of university pathway programs, international student recruitment, university hosting, residential design and an array of student
For businesses, Kaplan provides expert exam preparation for professional licensure and certification as well as corporate training, leadership and professional development and educational consultation
services. The company has been a leader in adapting a learning engineering approach to course design and instructional delivery. Kaplan's pioneering and leadership role in education is well documented. We created the test prep business and were an early leader in online education. We have similarly been a leader in the New Economy Skills Training, which includes immersive computer coding boot-camps for people seeking to become web developers. The company has also been a leader in adapting a learning engineering approach to course design and instructional delivery.
We continually strive to make the learning experience for our students the best we can with a rigorous focus on educational performance and results. Kaplan operates in over 30 countries and maintains relationships and partnerships with more than 1,000 school districts, colleges and universities, and over 10,000 corporations and businesses. Our vast breadth and scope in terms of both capabilities and assets sets us apart from our competitors.
Kaplan Interview Process
1. Technical Interview.
2. HR Round
Benefits at Kaplan
Medical Insurance • Lots of Flexibility
Founded in 1938 • More than 10000 employees • Headquartered in Florida, United States
Kaplan's Tech Stack
- Full Stack
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence