We provide Onboarding and KYC solution by harnessing the power of AI & Blockchain which helps Banks, NBFCs, Insurance firms, Fintech, AMFs, and other Financial Institutions.
* Need to lead a team of 2 - 4 people.
* Will be responsible for the testing for the suite of products.
* This person will be owning up the following activities.
[i] Test plan
[ii] Test setup
[iii] Test architecture
[iv] Execution and reporting
* The lead will be interacting with the development and product management team and should ensure clear communication takes place.
* 4+ years of experience in improving the quality of enterprise software applications.
* 4+ years of experience with the creation of test cases, test suites,
requirement matrices, and end-of-test reports.
* 4+ years of experience with developing automated application test
scripts using industry tools that include Selenium or Functional Tester.
* Experience with contributing to the delivery of testing artifacts,
including automated testing plans, performance test plans, test reports,
UAT plans, and traceability matrices.
* Experience with analyzing and documenting software test results.
* Experience with designing, implementing, tailoring, and documenting automated test frameworks used on testing projects.
* Experience with test methodologies, software release cycle, test effort estimation, and tracking.
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- Automation Testing- using Selenium Java
Roles and Responsibilities:
Experienced with automation tools -Selenium or Appium
Defect management tools (ie: JIRA) Scripting knowledge with Java Programming language
Understanding of current technologies, Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), Agile and Iterative Development methodologies.
Identify and communicate test plan / cases to automate based on automation framework and approach Defect management tools (ie: JIRA).
Good to Have:
Jmeter, Saucelabs, Testfairy, Postman, Charles proxy, Logcat, etc.
Senior QA Engineer shall be responsible understanding of the domain and using that understanding to enhance work output in terms of functionality of software applications. This Role needs to assess and diagnose issues during the requirement gathering process; Determine preliminary solutions to identified issues and gaps; Plan test schedules and strategies in accordance with project delivery dates. Must work towards continuously aligning test activities to prioritized requirements stack/product backlogs and JIT (just in time) model storms. Develop & execute test cases in alignment to test strategy
- Have worked on automation using tools like Selenium WebDriver or Appium.
- Experience in testing banking applications – like core banking systems, electronic banking apps, payment services
- Experience working on applications like Finacle, Fiserve DNA will be a plus.
- Testing Experience with good understanding of Software Test Lifecycle including Test Cases Design, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test log, Test results, Test Traceability Matrix
- Understand functional requirements and prepare test scenarios and test cases for multiple projects.
- Perform Desktop, Web, API - functional, regression, smoke, exploratory testing & end to end testing.
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile team and using project management tool like JIRA or similar tools
- Excellent communication to interact with the onshore counterparts, business teams and team members
- Strong background in, and at least 3+ years of working in tooling or QA automation
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
- Proficient working with relational databases such as MySQL & PostreSQL
- Some knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Building test infrastructures using containerization technologies such as Docker and working within continuous
delivery / continuous release pipeline processes
- Testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments such as Google Cloud Platform
- Experience mentoring QA staff and end users on quality objectives and testing processes
- Understanding of coding enterprise applications within Java, PHP, and other languages
- Understanding of NoSQL database technologies such as MongoDB or DynamoDB
- Degree level qualifications in a technical related subject
- Proactive 'self-starter' attitude
- Lifelong learner - thrives from developing and sharing knowledge
Digital business is driving a fundamental shift to cloud-native applications, creating a new set of operational and performance challenges ill-suited to the currently available solutions. At OpsCruise, we imagine a world of autonomous operations and are innovating a fundamentally different approach to performance management. OpsCruise’s vision is to automate the performance assurance of cloud applications using a model-driven closed-loop platform.
The OpsCruise team represents a global and talented team that includes domain experts in IT Operations, Networking, Storage, Hyperscale Systems and AI/ML that have built market-leading solutions at companies such as Cisco, Google, Hitachi, HP, Infoblox, Oracle and VMWare among others.
Our engineering culture values creativity, pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will join our team building and rolling out our SaaS platform in the cloud AI/Ops space.
Our Technology Stack
Our product involves the following technology areas with one or more tools in use in each area:
- Container technologies, including creating Docker plugins and extensions
- Serverless technologies including instrumentation, addons
- Orchestrators including Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesos, Swarm
- Metric generation and collection including Prometheus and tools such as Dynatrace and Datadog
- Tracing including OpenTracing, Jaeger
- Graph tools and Databases including neo4j, JanusGraph, TinkerPop/Gremlin
- TimeSeries databases such as Prometheus, OpenTSDB
- NoSQL and Indexing tools such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Solr and Elastic
- Messaging tools including Kafka, Akka
- Big Data tools including HDFS, YARN, Spark, Flink
- AI/ML techniques including Statistical Analysis, Classification, Deep Learning, etc.
- Cloud services: AWS, GCP, and Azure, their services in databases, networking and ML tools
- High performance User Interfaces including AngularJS, Vue, D3.js and local stores
- Authentication and Authorization including tools such as Okta and KeyCloak.
- Understand user level requirements, write up the test strategy, derive test plan and test cases in detail.
- System and integration testing with automation of test cases using Python or Java.
- Use test frameworks such as Robot Framework.
- Use traffic generator tools such as JMeter for performance testing
- Set up the target test environments in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Containers based environment setup with Kubernetes and Docker, monitoring tools setup with Prometheus
- Debug incidents and issue to narrow down to a root cause
- Understand and reproduce internally issues reported by customers
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- B.E/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience with test automation using Python or Java.
- Experience with test frameworks such as Robot Framework or TestNG.
- Traffic generation tools usage such as curl-loader or JMeter
- QA engineers for Networking Technology products such as switches, routers, L4-L7 products testing can also apply.
- Knowledge of public clouds, AWS, Azure or GCP, is desired
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift environments required
- Hands on experience with Linux
- Strong problem solving and debugging abilities
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Interest in machine learning (ML) and data science is a plus
Most importantly, you should be someone who is passionate about building new and innovative products that solve tough real-world problems.
What You’ll Do
- Manual and automated testing of the various software components that power our robots, cloud services, and mobile and Web applications.
- “Own” the feature or product you test and be the testing expert for your features and products.
- Gather technical requirements, understand functional specification, participate in software design reviews, and validate that a feature or product meets our customers’ requirements.
- Write test plans, execute test cases, and report bugs.
- Your bug reports should describe, in detail, the conditions under which a bug manifests and how it can be reproduced, the resulting product behavior, and the extent of the bug’s impact on our customers.
- Automate software testing to the extent possible to make it more efficient.
- Reproduce and debug customer issues escalated from the field.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in CS/CE/IT/EE/E&TC or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing, particularly in Web, mobile, cloud, and embedded systems applications.
- Experience in writing software test plans, executing test cases, and managing the end-to-end bug life cycle.
- Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Java and Python programming skills.
- Familiarity with Android and iOS mobile app testing automation using Appium, and Android and iOS emulators.
- Ability to work well in a team, including remote team members in overseas locations.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with tools such as Eclipse (IDE), TestNG, Maven, Selenium, and JIRA.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Automation Testing.
- Must have experience working with Automation Testing and Basic manual, POSTMAN, API Testing, Mobile Testing and Jmeter.
- Good understanding of SLDC and STLC
- Design, write and execute detailed test Cases for web and mobile application
- Contribute ideas to improve our QA processes and best practices based on your extensive experiences.
- Work with development team to understand the underlying technology to improve the authored test cases.
- Execute the test cases and ensure that the product is adhering to the functional specs authored.
- Hands on Experience in Mobile Application (Android/IOS) end to end testing,
- functional and UI Testing
- Responsive Testing
- Experience using defect management tool
- Excellent Logical and Reasoning thinking must
- Excellent communication is a must
Test Automation Engineer
About Our Client:
Our Client- SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
Our client is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at our client
Job Role: Test Automation Engineer
Years of Experience required: 2 year - 4 years
Work Location: Gurgaon
Specific must-have skills for this role:
Hand on exp in java development with Automation testing exp
Hand on exp in API Testing using Rest assured or Java
Currently more than 400 Employees are working there
Its a E commerce Product based company. They are into market from last 12 years
Page object Model
API testing(Rest Assured)