About Mobigossip Infotech Pvt Ltd
· Oversee the workflow and the workforce involved in the entire software development process
· Responsibilities include creating strategies for optimal performance, coordinating with different teams and departments to identify strengths and weaknesses, implementing training and workshop programs, and liaising with external agencies, including key clients
- Key Accountabilities
· Pioneer and drive Agile development practices, leading sprint teams and backlogs
· Provide guidance to the team and ensure they adhere to development standards
· Ensure team structure is optimized, and resources managed, to facilitate efficient project delivery - seamlessly integrate, mentor, and manage internal (remote) and external teams (contractors), continually monitoring quality and effectiveness
· Innovation and product development – generate and facilitate ideas development, requirement gathering and user evaluation to continually develop new and exciting features and value add services
· Balance competing priorities – have a good understanding of software technical debt and ensure we've got the right balance between paying it down, delivering new projects and offering outstanding customer support
· Create and/or refine lean processes to ensure effective, scalable, and profitable workflows – identify and analyze problems and implement solutions. Ensure consistent and iterative delivery of high-impact, high-quality work
· Ensure that the business objectives and customer requirements are at the heart of all processes and projects
· Take part in deep-dive troubleshooting exercises - drive technical post-mortem discussions to identify the root cause of complex issues and implement appropriate solutions
Designers & Developers
· Manage a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots, and debugs software and is the go-to team for all aspects of maintenance starting with resolving software bugs, managing delivery of software and working on customer escalations
· Work with product managers, designers & developers to translate internal and external customer and market requirements into a system, product, and technology roadmaps
Vendor Sourcing & Management
· Manage relationships with various technology vendors and contract agreements to ensure technically and economically efficient products and services are provided
· Ensure new application upgrades or transformation are compliant with current applications, commercials involved in their upkeep and overlook the future need of applications and their upgrades from software development perspective
· Ensure availability of in-house applications to business/ functional users as per requirement
· Ensure that in-house application related incidents, events, problems, and service requests get closed in an efficient, consistent manner per the committed SLAs
- Skills Required for the role
Strong leadership capabilities
Excellent client/customer service mindset
Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
Project Management and Delivery skills
IT Product development knowledge
Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
Strong stakeholders’ management skills
Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
You’ll be instrumental in helping teams and departments complete projects that have a huge impact on both internal teams, and the enjoyment of our players.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the hub for all the technical projects and the person that makes things happen”
What you will really be doing
- Project managing key technical projects across multiple departments including server, tools and tech, and data science
- Define technical requirements, strategies and roadmaps for projects
- Managing technical and other resources to ensure efficient completion of projects
- Leading and coaching teams at both a technical and personal level
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Several years experience in a technical leadership / Technical Director role
- Familiar with a wide range of technology stacks and frameworks
- Excellent project management skills and experience
- People and team management skills
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
About First Principles
We are a Tech Holding Company and our portfolio companies generate millions in revenue. What is unique about FirstPrinciples is that most of our companies remain controlled and majority owned by First Principles and its team members rather than by external investors. We are proud that our product engineering team builds world class products from India. https://firstprinciples.io/
About this Role
As we scale and build our organisation, we would like to add an individual to our core Technical Leadership who can scale our key products and projects and help us build and foster relationships with Enterprise clients.
We are looking for an experienced Technology Leader to join our fast growing organisation to help us with driving Technical Strategy, Approach and oversee the Implementation for internal and external products. You should be someone who loves Engineering, have amazing debugging skills and slay problems with technology.
In this role, you will undertake Technical / Solution Architecture and should also be able to help team with Engineering and coding wherever required. That includes, working along with the team, writing code, doing R&D or POCs, ensuring we follow modern industry standards and building beautiful high performing Software and Applications and thus delivering a better solution and product. You will also help FP build strong relationships with clients and technical leadership on the client side.
You would be required to have a minimum of 10+ years of experience with a mix of Engineering, DevOps, Infrastructure, Cyber - Network Security, Enterprise Application Maintenance, Database Management along with Project, Client and People Management skills which are necessary to lead the team and be their voice. You should be a leader and not just a manager who loves delegating things to the off-shore team, but rather someone who would not hesitate to take over Git-Pull and start writing code and show ‘here is how it’s done’ and amaze everyone with your expertise! :-)
Because this is a Senior role, you would also be involved working with the Product/Project Manager and will be responsible for the delivery and output.
- 60 min Discovery Call
- 15 mins introduction and what you bring to the table (We love people who say, “We build the damn table”)
- 15 min understanding your experience and background
- 15 min on why you want to join our team and your expectations, future plans
- 15 min Q&A
- 60-90 min Technical Interview (May be more than 1)
- Technical Call
- 45-60 min Final Call
- 15 min discussion on results
- 15 min CTC expectations / negotiations
- 15 min closure
- 15 min buffer
Short URL https://rb.gy/600h4r
- Advanced knowledge of software and solution architecture
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Well experienced with software design and web development
- Proficiency with JAVA, and strong front-end knowledge of HTML5, JSF, Angular, React
- Familiar or working experience with Apache Kafka working, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep understanding of 'under the hood' knowledge of frameworks worked on
- Work experience in implementing Unit Tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Design, Architecture and Application
- Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API,
- Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Troubleshooting design and performance flaws and system bottlenecks
- Conducting system performance tests
- Working experience in an Agile team, especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software
Quality & Efficiency
- Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with Cloud Services like AWS and Azure
- Familiar with common microservices patterns
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test systemFeb.2021 - Technical Manager Requirement
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Senior Infrastructure Professional
10+ years(approx) of experience project managing and delivering technical solutions.
Experience in networking, compute infrastructure (servers, databases, firewalls, load balancers), and architecting/developing/maintaining cloud solutions in virtualized environments.
Experience in one of the following: Networking, DevOps, Security, Compute/Storage, Hadoop, Kubernetes
7 years of experience demonstrating technical client service.
Experience in one or more of the following: Software development, managing large-scale Windows/Linux environments, network design and deployment, database(s), storage systems. Experience with networking and system design of load balancers, firewalls, and VPN in architecting, developing and/or maintaining production-grade systems.
Customer-facing migration experience, including service discovery, assessment, planning, execution, and operations.
Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility
Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
Highly organised and efficient.
Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
Education, Experience, etc.
Is Education over-rated? Yes. We believe so.
However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for a graduate degree in engineering who is tech enthusiast.
Comfortable working in an all-hands start-up environment - owning a project, wearing many hats to get the job done, attention to detail and strong follow-through..
Strong work ethic, a track record of high productivity and sales achievement.
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
- Product development-oriented: leading the architecture and design of a multi-tenant, cloud-native platform that hosts the IoT and Analytics apps architecting integration engine with connectors to handle and consume structured and unstructured data from different sources (customers ERP systems, external meta-data, etc) designing frameworks to support Big Data Analytics and real-time actionability based on predictive ML models driving the development of company's IoT platform dashboard and mobile applications with support from UX consultant.
- Internal team-oriented: building and a mentoring team of software developers planning and managing project timelines towards meeting roadmap goals and customer deliverables driving the team towards a test-driven and documented codebase.
- Customer-facing: work with customer's technical team to understand requirements architect and draft solution proposals integrate with customers' existing systems.
- Customer experience-related software development projects.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of time-series (relational or NoSQL-based) databases.
- Experience in integrating multiple Big Data solutions and legacy database systems.
- Experience in designing high volume data chains, i.e. messaging queues, streaming, processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data for IoT eco-system.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise application frameworks like spring/apache software integration web services (SOAP/RESTful), ESB SDLC tools (Git, Automated Testing Frameworks) cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), and containers (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience in building Big Data, AI, Machine Learning analytics pipelines.
- Familiarity with security requirements in IoT space & wireless sensor networks is a plus.