Founded in 2014, FieldAssist is a new-age B2B SaaS organization that solves FMCG/CPGproblems with technology solutions. We facilitate over 500 companies and 60,000 field sales professionals every day, making a positive difference in the lives of small Kiranastores, their customers, and their bottom lines.
Today, FieldAssist has a whole host of products that offer end-to-end automation of the sales supply chain of our clients. Premier brands like Bisleri, Eureka Forbes, Philips, and EverestSpices trust us as their technology and growth partner. Our YoY growth has been 70-80%and the growth trajectory continues.
Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based J2EE, JAVA applications.
Experience on Java Spring Framework is required.
Experience on Hibernate is required.
Experience on REST Services is required.
Object-oriented programming, design, and patterns.
Strong proficiency with:Relational database concepts and data modeling.
Good communication skills to interact with customer, understand their requirement, effectively record the requirement and implement the same.
- Code and test programming for software and mobile apps.
- Develop and deploy computer applications.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
- Creating top-quality applications.
- Collaborating with front-end developers.
- Ensuring that junior staff delivers according to standards.
- Improving functionality.
- Using the most updated and appropriate technologies.
- Designing and building application layers.
.Net, Java & SQL Database
Around 4 years of experience in creating and implementing Web-based applications using
Familiarity or exposure to CI / CD, Dev Ops such as Dockers, containers, Azure, Pipeline is
Ability to work in an Agile, fast-paced environment, and learn rapidly.
Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
Familiar with object-oriented development, design patterns and specifically in .NET
Framework (C#) with a strong background in web-based development and service-oriented
Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
Must have knowledge of project/task management tools like Jira,
Familiarity with Version Control like Bitbucket, Git etc.
Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and web standards.
Build features and applications with responsive design
Good English communication skills, written and spoken.
Able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet
• You will be a part of the Technology Team, involved in all the stages of architecture to the development of our web-based applications product
• Writing detailed programs through discussion with clients, clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform
• Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language
• Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems.
B.Tech. (Any Specialization)/ M.Tech. (Any Specialization)/ MCA/ Diploma (A Level/ B Level/ O Level)
• Expertise in object-oriented design and multi-threaded programming
• Experience designing and building applications with an emphasis on performance, scalability, high reliability, and maintainability.
• Learn, suggest and implement new technologies/techniques.
• Understand the project requirements, define the functionalities, and document the same as Low-level design documents.
• Complete the development activities on schedule with high quality.
• Should demonstrate excellent Interpersonal skills and should be able to collaborate with clients and other teams.
• Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Azure Storage, Azure Development and Configuration, Azure Active Directory (AD), Cosmos DB / Document DB, .NET Core, ASP.NET, C#, MVC
Experience in implementing the Azure services to web apps.
Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Azure, Cloud Services, Azure Storage, Azure performance optimization
Good experience in developing, configuring, deploying applications using Microsoft Azure
Experience in building services hosted in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
Good experience in design and development of .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC, and SQL Server-based web applications
Experience on Containerization, micro service development on Azure is preferred.
Experience in designing web application, REST APIs and database schema
Design & Development Skills .Net, MVC, Angular, Web Services, Web APIs & Power shell scripting
Good understanding of distributed & multi-tenant systems.
Should be able to migrate and integrate cloud services.
In-depth knowledge of design issues and best practices.
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
at India's Top BNPL/E-Payment wallet
Someone from the product based/Fintech
Immediate Joining or Notice Upto 30 Days
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Invent, design and build software that is stable and performant
● Primary role will be quality and timely delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team
will be working on
● Adopt and execute good design philosophy and code writing practices
● Ensure the code goes through rigorous tests and quality checks before deployment
● Work with other software engineers and database engineers to set excellent development
practices and deliver innovative changes in new and existing products
● Be hands-on technical, thus, leading by example using web, mobile and database
● Work on project ideas with customers, stakeholders and peers
● Be actively involved in code review process, design discussions, team planning
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical
● 3-6 Years of Experience
● Expertise in software design and development
● Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java)
● Have knowledge about Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data
structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
● A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
● Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
● Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and
third-party integration story
● Ability to think and analyse both breadthwise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise
(threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
We're hiring for Senior level Engineers for our Healthcare Product team at TVS Next in Chennai! If you're someone with over 4 years of experience and have a deep expertise in .Net Technologies, Webapi and Entity Framework, we would like to meet you.
Why Join TVS Next
We help our clients re-imagine, design and develop software to make this world a better place. Our missions are bold and hence we are on a constant lookout for people who are exemplary and want to build the future with us.
We do not believe in hierarchy hence we have a flat organizational structure that gives our associates prodigious opportunities to grow. Adding to that, our culture is ever-evolving since we have people working from all over the country with us. Ergo, we want our people to be multifaceted.
What you’ll do
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software
Things you’ll need
Technical Skills : .Net Stack: C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, MVC 5.0+, Web API, Entity Framework, OOPS, Design Patterns, LINQ, Java script,SQL Server 2012+, HTML 5
Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
Strong skills in using the Entity Framework 4.5
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
Proficient in SQL and stored procedures (MS SQL Server, TSQL )
Extensive experience with performance tuning and code optimization
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git,SVN
Familiarity with continuous integration
Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 350M devices. This includes approximately 40B events tracked per month, 30B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
As part of the Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micro management
- Work with A players (some of the best talent in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth
- Make in India and build for the world at scale of 350M active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Explore the latest in topics like Data Pipeline, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Spark, Samza and share with the team and more importantly have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Android Development
- Good understanding of Java Programming language
- OOPs concepts
- Good understanding of Android Framework
- Framework Components
- Data Storage/Persistence
- Offline support for application
- Rest APIs
Good to Have:
- Knowledge and understanding of Kotlin
- Experience in building dynamic UI
- Knowledge of hybrid frameworks like React-Native/Cordova/Xamarin/Flutter, etc.