Position: Cross Platform Mobile applications (Flutter or React native)
Responsibilities for Cross Platform Mobile Applications Developer
- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support Cross Platform mobile functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding cross platform mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
What’s Make You Perfect fit for The Role
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language among on Flutter and React Native is mandatory.
- Knowledge of releasing applications on the App store or the Android market
- Familiarity with basic OOP design principles
- Well versed with third-party libraries and APIs
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment / Individual contributor.
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
About Sixth Circle Technologies Pvt Ltd
Ensure product delivery is fast, low-cost and sustainable.
Take responsibility from development to customer support.
Research and implement things wherever needed, improve efficiency using
automation, and methods like test driven development.
Setting up events for user, performance and error analytics.
Participate in product and design ideation, collaborate with the team to
implement high-quality features.
Skills & Qualifications
2+ years of experience in software development preferably B2C experience.
Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6 & ES5 ).
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Experience in working with the MERN stack or similar frameworks
Working knowledge of git for version control.
Understanding of Unix tools.
- Develops mobile apps
- Tests own code using unit testing framework
- Tests app for layout issues using online tools
- Able to understand and adhere to design principles and technical designs explained to him.
- Able to solve algorithmic and platform problems by researching online and trying out solutions
- Minimum 1 year experience in at least 1 of React Native, Xamarin, Android(Java), or Flutter
- Experience building apps with offline synch, multi-factor authentication, and native functions
- Exposure to more than one technology is highly desirable
- Experience in a backend technology like Node.js is desirable
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
Key Responsibilities : -
Develop and Launch Android & IOS Mobile Applications
- Develop applications on android platforms for various devices
- Experience with Android Google Maps API and Other Third-party Libraries like Retrofit, Volley, Picasso Etc.
- Experience with publishing applications on Google Play Store.
1.Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles alongside concepts of functional and object-oriented programming
2. Familiarity with modern front-end techniques, frameworks, build pipelines and tools
3. Leverage native APIs and Rest APIs for integrations with application backend services
4. A candidate have 1-4 years of experience in react native.
5. Must have the knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git)
7. Build and deploy applications to Google Play stores and IOS AppStore
8. Diagnose and fix bugs and ability to come out of bottlenecks issues with high performance solutions
9. Write unit and integration tests for the working projects
10. Understanding of native build tools like Xcode, Gradle, Android Studio, Eclipse, etc., alongside code editor
We are looking for an Flutter Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
This Flutter app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Flutter programmer works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Flutter platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features - Work with outside data
sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability - Work on bug fixing and
improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
Development experience with programming languages
SQL database or relational database skills
Proven software development experience and Flutter skills development
Proven working experience in Flutter app development and
Have published at least one original Flutter app
Experience with Flutter SDK
Experience with Bloc Pattern
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
We're looking for a role of full time fluter developer.
Roles and Responsibilities
Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter animations.
- Should have experience working with Flutter state management approaches like BlOC, GetX, Provider etc.,
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL
- Experienced in working with remote data via RESTful Apis and JSON
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Must have built at least two Android andor iOS apps with Flutter
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have at least 5+ years of hands-on experience in Flutter development
- Must have built at least 2 Android and/ or iOS applications using Flutter
- Must have published 2 or more applications in the Google Play, App Store, or Github
- Proven ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
- Proven experience in both mobile and software development, third-party libraries, and APIs
- Knowledge of translating UI/ UX designs into code, Location services, Maps, and other common iOS/ Android libraries
- Experience working in an Agile environment
● Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C & Swift Expertise in iOS SDK Framework
and building iOS App.
● Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location , Core Animation, Core
Graphics and Core Text, etc) & Xcode
● Good expertise in Auto Layout and adding constraints programmatically
● Must have experience of Memory management, caching mechanisms., Threading and
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
● Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Good understanding of best practices in iOS app design to support iPhone and iPad layouts.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN, and Project
Management tool (JIRA)
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Good written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
The fundamental thing we can offer you is - Our Team. We are really selective about people who we want to work with and you will find yourself in the company of great colleagues.
To be frank, we are still very young as a company and if you were to join us, lots of things will still be work-in-progress, but that’s exactly why we are looking for individuals to take up challenging roles across the company to solve problems and grow Chalo.
Tech and Product is at the heart of Chalo and we are now building teams across the stack.
opening for senior software engineer having knowledge for 2 to 4 years in React native Android/IOS Native Development
5 days working
company based in Gurgaon
A. Strong passion for Programming in general and Android App development in specific.
B. Strong problem-solving skills.
C. Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for android.
D. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
E. Over 4+ years of Android App development experience with strong basics and complete exposure to Android development.
F. Idea/experience of unit and instrumentation testing in Android.
G. E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.