Founded by IIT Kharagpur and Kanpur alumni, Pocket FM has grown to 2M+ users with deep engagement of 90 minutes time spent per user per day. We are a Series A funded start-up backed by some of the marquee investors like Tencent, Lightspeed, and others.
Who you are
2-5 Years of experience in product development with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance applications for mobile (Android, iOS).
Proficiency in Problem Solving and Data structures.
Expert understanding of iOS and Android native platforms and corresponding frameworks is a must.
Proficient in Design patterns and principles.
Amazing debugging skills with the ability to write unit test cases.
Good communication and interpersonal skills & focus on quality & velocity
About Pocket FM
- You will be a guide in the entire application lifecycle including research, design, development, testing (dev owns quality), along with continuous deployment and delivery
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar, adopt best design practices to solve complex problems and ensure our product is the best in usability.
- You will analyze business, technology challenges and suggest solutions
This opportunity is for you if,
- 4 to 6 years overall experience, 2 to 3 years experience in React Native
- You have experience with building and shipping React Native powered products at scale using Redux/MobX frameworks Android (Java) and iOS (Swift) background
- You have experience in building, deploying, and monitoring changes to critical user flows without disrupting the customer experience and business
- You have the capability to execute rapidly and efficiently in an unstructured entrepreneurial environment
- You have experience with architecture and implementing component-based UI frameworks and design systems
- You have experience working on small, fast-moving teams Understanding of CS fundamentals and how they apply in a front-end engineering scope
- You have knack for writing clean, readable, re-usable code
- You are a great analytical & logical thinker and someone who loves solving problems
We are looking for an Android Developer. As an Android
Developer, you will work within our engineering team to
deliver functional & user-friendly Android applications in a
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
You have prior experience as an Android Developer
using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
You have experience in publishing an application on
the Google Play store
Proven work experience in design patterns mobile
architecture using frameworks such as
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
such as Git
Familiarity with various testing tools
You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance
Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
- Deep tech skills in flutter
- Good programming knowledge of DART
- Knowledge of REST API and JSON
- Self start and dynamic
Experience in IOS SWIFT Framework.
Proven experience in React Native components in native iOS and Android.
Exposure to other hybrid mobile platforms like IONIC,Sencha, HTML5, PhoneGap, jQuery Mobile etc. Familiarity with RESTful APIs development.
Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure quality of code. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Github.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Skills & Knowledge: IOS Development (Swift), React Native.
Job Description :
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and ipads. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and stigmatization.
- Should have knowledge of UI(storyboard,xibs,autolayouts).
- API implementation.
- Swift programming language.
- To Design and Develop Customer Focused Friendly Native Mobile App with good data security, good optimization, good ui ux, good performance
- Motivation to design and build reliable, elegant apps
- 2 - 4 years of android application development experience
- Proficiency in Java and experience in Kotlin
- Familiarity with RxJava2, Dagger2, OkHttp, Retrofit, Android Architecture Components
- Familiarity with material design
- Experience with building scalable applications on android and IOS
- Experience in working with Dart.
- Knowledge of unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of agile development process, jira
- Knowledge of API integration
- Strong UI building skills
- Experience with version control systems (bitbucket, git etc.)
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and Data structures
- Demonstrated experience working on application development projects and
- Test-driven development. Experience in writing high quality code
- Experience in Fintech domain will be another added advantage
- Experience in developing mobile apps in Flutter.
- Strong knowledge of Architectural pattern like Bloc, Provider etc in Flutter.
- Ability to think about scalability and reusability while developing flutter widgets.
- Ability to handle updates in UI with high frequency data changes.
- Knowledge of iOS application deployment.
- Strong state management knowledge.
- Knowledge of writing Plugins in Flutter is a good to have skill.
- Who thinks they are best on IOS Platform
- Who think they work independently with less supervision.
- Objective-C and Swift in-depth Knowledge
- Architecture Knowledge is Plus (VIPER Architecture)added Advantage
- Must have at least 3 good quality iOS apps in the portfolio to showcase
- Knowledge of Android Development will be a plus