we are looking for Credit Risk Modeler for One of our Leading MNC Service firm based out of Across India.
Qualification: Full time Graduation
- Candidate must have experience in Credit Risk Management (development or validation)
- Should have good exposure into at least 3 out of below –
1. Predictive modelling
2. Risk Modeling (PD, EAD, LGD)
1. Regression Techniques - Logistic, Linear, etc.
2. Time Series Modeling
3. Economic Forecasting Models
4. Stress Testing, Back-testing
5. Decision/Scorecard Modelling (Behavior Scorecard, Acquisition Scorecard, Collection Scorecard)
1. Financial Regulations (anyone) – Basel, IFRS9, CCAR, CECL, PPNR, ICAAP, etc.
2. Tools experience (anyone)
- Own the product analytics of bidgely’s end user-facing products, measure and identify areas of improvement through data
- Liaise with Product Managers and Business Leaders to understand the product issues, priorities and hence support them through relevant product analytics
- Own the automation of product analytics through good SQL knowledge
- Develop early warning metrics for production and highlight issues and breakdowns for resolution
- Resolve client escalations and concerns regarding key business metrics
- Define and own execution
- Own the Energy Efficiency program designs, dashboard development, and monitoring of existing Energy efficiency program
- Deliver data-backed analysis and statistically proven solutions
- Research and implement best practices
- Mentor team of analysts
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- B.Tech from a premier institute with 5+ years analytics experience or Full-time MBA from a premier b-school with 3+ years of experience in analytics/business or product analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, or other business/analytical disciplines
Skills needed to excel
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause
- Excellent understanding of retention, churn, and acquisition of user base
- Ability to employ statistics and anomaly detection techniques for data-driven
- Ability to put yourself in the shoes of the end customer and understand what
“product excellence” means
- Ability to rethink existing products and use analytics to identify new features and product improvements.
- Ability to rethink existing processes and design new processes for more effective analyses
- Strong SQL knowledge, working experience with Looker and Tableau a great plus
- Strong commitment to quality visible in the thoroughness of analysis and techniques employed
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Ability to coach and mentor analysts on technical and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of statistics, basic machine learning, and AB Testing is
- Experience as a Growth hacker and/or in Product analytics is a big plus
- Over all 2-4 years’ experience in Inventory Management System and customization with third party systems,
- Atleast 2 years of hands on experience in Cramer 8 or Above version and customisations using Cramer integrations.
- Java/PL SQL Development hands on experience.
In today’s highly competitive education industry, our client is an Edtech platform which focuses on connecting students to colleges and universities from across geographies by providing various education-based products and services which include B2C offerings such as exploring colleges, exams etc., free counselling by experts, education loan, online coaching classes etc. and B2B offerings include admission/activity tracker, marketing services for higher education institutions, content management system etc.
Founded in 2015, our client is headquartered in Gurugram and has raised a total of $40 Mn in funding over 5 rounds.
As a Academic Counselor, you will be responsible for providing counselling to all our customers.
What you will do:
- Resume building and Profile enhancement
- Goal setting
- Selecting schools – Tentative and Final Shortlists
- Essays structure and writing – Editing Services
- Recommendation advice – Admit Decisions and School Selection
- Preparing for interviews and mock
- Waitlist advice
- Visa Preparation and document checklist review
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven track record of admits to universities in USA, UK, Australia, Ireland (Any one destination)
- Ability to manage over 250 students in a calendar year
- Ability to convert enrolled students for Visas to partner institutions
- Responsible for handling all travel related inquiries and providing a one-stop travel solution to all the stakeholders
- Support Travel Desk arrangements Round the clock operations
- Ticketing Air / Rail / Bus
- Domestic/International Hotel accommodation bookings after negotiating the best deal.
- Support in organizing various events such as seminars, conferences, etc.
- Handling Visa processing / Forex / Travel Insurances/ International Domestic SIM
- Car Rental arrangements
- Processing all travel related invoices for vendors payment on a timely basis.
- Help design and create travel itineraries for stakeholders based on their requirements adhering to in-house travel policies and procedures.
- Coordinating with Finance for settling travel claims monthly billing clearance.
- Preparing monthly MIS and periodic travel reports.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures adhering to travel norms.
- Should be flexible towards any other admin related job which will be assigned on time to time on a need basis / business exigencie
- Create product design on Salesforce.com platform using Classic Salesforce and Salesforce Lightning.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Framework.
- Build-in Salesforce plug-ins and connectors.
- Build/Enable complex customizations of the CRM application and Deployment in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Build the code according to the Technical Specifications, Detailed Design, Maintainability, and Coding and Efficiency standards.
- Must have Good Knowledge of Apex Triggers, Batch Classes, and Schedulers.
- Must have Experienced in Mentoring the People in Team.
- Integration using REST and SOAP.
- Experience in Salesforce Community cloud will be preferred.
- Experience in any Deployment Tool will be preferred.
- Client Communication capabilities will be appreciated
- 2+ years minimum of relevant Salesforce development experience.
- At least one Salesforce certification in these areas - Architect / App Builder / Platform Developer.
- Should have good communication skills
- Should be B.E/B.Tech.
- Must be a Team Player.
- Should have leadership quality to manage a team, if required.
- Flexible working hours
- Openwork Culture
- Professional Development in the Workplace.
- Continuing education
2-5 years of experience in embedded software development.
Software background, experience in design, development, integration & test of embedded software for mobile targets is a plus
Strong C programming Skills
Experience in Device Drivers Development and Kernel Programming required.
Experience in BSP (board support package)
Sound Operating system knowledge
Hands-on experience with debugging and SW optimization is a must
Power SW optimization would be plus ( Like Linux/Windows or any other RTOS)
Commercial / residential Building experience is a must.
Industrial building exposure will not be considered relevant experience.
Monitoring progress of project assigned
Coordination with Project Team, Consultants, Quantity Billing