About Smart Data Enterprises
• Experience in design and development of Full Stack applications using one or
more JS frameworks like ReactJS
• Good architectural & design skills.
• Strong coding, data structures, and algorithms skills
• The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - right from the requirement to
• The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code.
• Lead the team by example.
• Help design and code highly scalable and secure systems
• Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to
• Build stable and scalable applications that are unit and integration tested.
• Learn & Develop Leadership skills
• Understanding of CI/CD process and using Docker
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Node.js, ReactJS. Experience building microservices (REST APIs) using
• AWS experience integrating technologies like SQS, SNS, SES, Lambda, API
• Experience with one or more RDBMS databases like MySql, PostgreSQL
• Experience with one or more NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra,
DynamoDB, Aerospike, Elastic Search, Redis, neo4j, etc.
• Caching technologies like: Redis, Elastic cache,
• Cloud Providers like AWS/ Google Cloud / Azure
• CI / CD: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
Currently, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Backend Engineer to join our team.
You will be responsible for
1. Generate recyclable code libraries
2. Implement ongoing security enhancements.
3. Attend regular meetings with the front-end team to expose weaknesses and problems 4. Routinely inspect server code for speed optimization
5. Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage
6. Maintain a stable server with minimal downtime
1. 3+ years experience in developing scalable microservices using REST APIs and other protocols in Node.
2. Experience working with multiple types of SQL and NoSQL datastores including MongoDB, Redis, and more.
3. Capable of prioritizing multiple projects in order to meet goals without management oversight.
4. Understanding of distributed architectures e.g. microservices and secure data security protocols.
Good to have
1. Experience with building scalable microservices in Golang
2. Experience with messaging systems like SQS, SNS, Kafka
3. Experience in AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform
4. Comfort working in a highly agile, iterative software development process
5. Working experience in a fully remote working environment.
6. Experience with Terraform and Kubernetes is valuable 1
7 Managed a team of 2 or more backend engineers.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js/Express.js or similar framework
- 1+ years of experience with MongoDB
- 1+ years of experience creating REST APIs and backend systems
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Server Setup/AWS/GCP experience is a plus
- Creating APIs and backend systems
- Scraping sites and creating backend dashboards for data management
- Backend infrastructure management and deployment
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
RedBlackTree is a Product Development and Technology Services firm based in Chennai. We mainly work with startups from California and enterprise firms based in the US and Europe, helping them design, build and bring new products to market. We operate mainly in the healthcare, fintech, travel and manufacturing verticals.
We're looking for a talented, full-stack engineer who is passionate about solving problems and who loves to work with new, emerging tools and technologies.
- Strong skills with Node.js.
- Experience developing and maintaining production web and mobile applications
- Strong database fundamentals with SQL, NoSQL Databases like MySQL, Postgres, Couchbase, or Aerospike.
- Experience with building high performance APIs and Microservices at scale.
- Experience with API security and best practices.
- Experience in building for Reliability with APIs and Microservices on AWS.
- Some experience with frontend frameworks (React, Angular, or React Native, etc).
- Good knowledge of GraphQL.
- Ability to translate requirements into simple design and architecture with an emphasis on design simplicity and clarity.
- Test Driven Development skills are a big plus.
- Ability to write clear, concise documentation.
We're also looking for these traits:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated to build in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about tech and problem solving
- Deep empathy for customers and understanding of the business impact of what we're building.
- A friendly team player.
Udrive is the largest car sharing platform in the Middle East. We pioneered the concept in the region and have continued to provide the best experience amongst our peers. We are in rapid expansion and are looking for a bright, successful and determined individual who has the experience to take the companies vision forwards into the next 5 years.
Our next 5 years journey not only includes regional and global aspirations; we are building the next generation of mobility services to change the way people use vehicles
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer for our Core Team. The Core team is responsible for the platform comprising multiple microservices which drive Udrive, from onboarding to billing.
As a Full Stack Engineer (Node.js) you...
- will work with a cross-functional agile team on the backend systems that power our platform
- are somebody who is familiar with state of the art technology and development stack and best-practices, you have the option to contribute to the technology strategy and roadmap of the team
- significantly contribute with your day to day work and deliverables to the overall success of our product
- contribute to an engineering culture where developers enjoy working and keep learning
- You have close contact with our product and QA team and help them troubleshoot, debug, and maintain a high quality of our product
- You have a track record in building web applications in agile environments.
- You have experience using any frontend frameworks like Vue.js, React or Angular
- You have experience in test-driven development
- You have very good knowledge of Git, development workflow automation and CI. Continuous Delivery is in our DNA.
- You have an appreciation for great user experience as much as for awesome tech architecture
- You are great at communicating with people, motivating everyone and getting the whole team on the same page
- Fluency in English
The most important one: willingness to learn. We are constantly learning new things and we enjoy it a lot. We don't expect to find people experienced in all of them. If you are excited about our tech-stack and you think you are a fast learner, do not hesitate to apply!
Qrata is currently searching for a full stack developer for a YC backed product startup.
Familiar with push notifications service and socket programming
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
Demonstrated successful development of enterprise-grade web applications
Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Comfortable leading product development
Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
Worked on product development
· Understanding the fully asynchronous behaviour of NodeJs
· Knowledge of the common NodeJs or web server exploits and their solutions, accessibility, and security compliance's.
· Excellent working knowledge of databases, database schema that represent and support business processes
Deployment experience on Production Server.
We are a fast growing Chennai-based startup (with venture funding) and clients like Swiggy!
We are here for the long run and are led by strong engineers with experience at top tier firms
and authors of Java Standards at Sun Microsystems
We're building an awesome enterprise product that is already transforming businesses across
We have raised investment, so this role will not vanish in a few months
Our mentors include the Vice Chairman of HCL Technologies, Chairman of Singapore Airlines,
Senior leaders from LinkedIn etc.
Other background information
We're looking for strong, passionate developers who want to join our team and grow
We move fast, and will make you an offer in a few days for the right person
The job location will be in Chennai (it is the SaaS capital of India)
Please only apply if you are open to moving to Chennai (or are already here)
This won't be a 10 - 6 job, but you will be given amazing responsibilities
You will learn a ton, have a lot of flexibility, and have fun while doing it!
2. Build cutting edge applications in Node.JS, React/Angular etc.
3. Work on new tech that we are already some of the leading users of (like Firebase)
4. Work closely with mobile team, UX and PM team to construct creative solutions
5. Develop reusable custom components that can be used across application at run time
6. Optimize, improve efficiency, scalability, stability of application
7. MUST BE reliable, and be able to communicate clearly
8. MUST BE able to own and deliver their own work within deadlines, professionally
Bonus Points for experience using Firebase, NoSQL, or building high-scale applications.
Nice Friday team lunches
Informal work environment - without hierarchy
Stock options (in lakhs)
Stipend to attend conferences
Potential travel to Singapore
Notice period: less than 45 days.
CTC :No bar for right candidate.
5+ relevant experience.
Candidates comfortable to relocate at Chennai can apply.