Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Be part of a promising fashion tech start-up and convert your creative vision to reality.
- Being responsible for all visual communication design & creation across all platforms
- Working closely with the Head of brand to develop new concepts and campaigns - long term and short term.
- Handling end to end responsibility from conceptualisation of campaigns/ content to execution
- Being responsible for managing 3-4 member visual design team including graphic designers, image editors, videographer/ editor
- Day to day job will entail : Social media content development ; Website content ; Performance marketing content
What you need to have:
- 4-5 years of experience with Visual communications / graphic design including concept development to execution
- Should have worked extensively on designing for social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook etc
- Savvy with all graphics softwares - AI, Corel, Procreate, Photoshop, videography and video editing, Adobe Premiere
- Education - Fashion Communications graduate from reputed institutes
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with a special place in his heart for designing and the ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. You should get excited about creating beautiful-looking consumer products (Apps/ Websites/Graphics) that are simple to use, intuitive, and responsive.
- Working with Brand Managers/ Marketing Consultants.
- Briefing and advising Brand Manager/ Marketing Consultants about design style, format, print and timescales
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements, if required
Skills and Qualifications for this role:
- 2+ years of experience in Visual Graphic Designing.
- Understanding the requirements and creating web and mobile application prototypes/ layouts, graphics, fonts, etc...
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- Must have creative thinking and visualization skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Strong communication skills, time management, and planning skills
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- You have prior experience as a Graphic Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You possess a good knowledge of design tools such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Your responsibilities will include:
Taking design briefs to understand requirements
Conceptualizing and developing design concepts, graphics, and layouts
Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines
Presenting ideas, concepts, and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating their feedback into the final design
Liaising with suppliers and service providers to ensure proofs are of good quality and in line with production specifications.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a UI/ UX Designer, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address the clients’ needs and help the company grow its customer base. You will work towards turning the company software into easy-to-use products for clients
What you will do:
Understanding our business requirements and any technical limitations
Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
Facilitating the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
Taking a user-centred design approach and rapidly testing and iterating your designs.
Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
What you need to have:
3+ years of experience as a UX designer, UI designer, or similar role
have a UI design portfolio
Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences
Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
Bachelor's degree in UX Design or related design discipline
- Design collaterals for our performance marketing team across multiple display networks, social media, and native platforms.
- Execute our visual strategy and calendar to be deployed across all digital channels.
- Work with our copywriter to conceptualize compelling designs that increase the brand's overall reach, engagement, and conversions to sales.
- Work on design collaterals like social media creatives, videos, infographics, blog & amp; web banners, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Optimize designs and visual language to match the relevant channel requirements but also maintain our overall brand tone.
- Monitor and implement relevant digital design trends to keep our brand communication engaging and up-to-date with industry standards.
- 3 - 5 years of experience designing digital content and marketing collaterals, with a good portfolio of work.
- Has a clean visual design sense with good conceptual, typography, grid, and illustration skills.
- Animation and video editing skills will be an added advantage, but not mandatory.
- Can work independently and in a team to manage multiple projects and aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volumes.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understand competitive and best-in-class design practices for digital content.
- Ability to uncover digital design trends and implement them wherever required.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate ideas and flows through sketches and wireframes.
- Strong proficiency in Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator/XD.
- Experience conceiving and designing consumer-facing applications.
- A diverse design portfolio that showcases an understanding of human-centered design and visual aesthetics.
- Real curiosity for user experience and crafting products that delight.
- Contribute towards Product Design, from concept through development with the use of Information Architecture, wireframes, prototypes, and customer journeys.
- Transform business needs, market research, and user insights into innovative concepts Scope, plan, and lead UX activities from initial requirements to the concept, interaction design, and development.
- Create world-class customer experiences and beautiful visuals that support and reinforce magicpin’s vision, brand, and business objectives across all platforms.
Experience are we looking at:
Product Design Experience, Experience of working with senior stakeholders, played a decision-making role, managing a team, aspires to transition into a head role, has experience of ideating, conceptualizing, and executing design projects end to end.
About Magicpin :
magicpin is the largest platform driving discovery and commerce for offline retailers. We enable local merchants to promote themselves and thus increase footfalls to their stores. In less than 5 years, we have become the leader in USD 1 Trillion markets with 1.5 million+ merchants. Our clients include Pepsi, ITC, McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Burger King, The Beer Cafe amongst others.
magicpin was started by ex-IIT and ex-IIM graduates with extensive experience in top-tier consulting firms, start-ups, and marquee VC firms. We are backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, WaterBridge Ventures, and Google.