Our client aims to project India’s popular iconic characters into the Metaverse. They offer a full stack solution to manage, sell and monetize digital experiences and thus act as a wealth-building platform for artists, IP owners and other established icons to manage their digital assets. To support them in this journey, they have global partnerships with world class Metaverses, NFT platforms, Artists, Game studios, etc.
Our client was co-founded by a team of three members consisting of experienced entrepreneurs and also a leading Indian film and TV personality.
As a Creative Director, you will be responsible for quality and completion of all work projects assigned to members of the creative team.
What you will do:
- Mentoring and encouraging creative team members to foster a positive work environment
- Participating in and providing regular opportunities for professional development and growth to team
- Reporting progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution
- Ensuring designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals
- Working with internal and external strategic partners to create products using the most current industry best practices
- Serving as a liaison between the marketing and creative team and between the creative team and individual clients
- Anticipating problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as Photoshop, InDesign and Flash
- Understanding of 3D Modelling, Animation and Character Development
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients and industry professionals
- Evidence of participation in ongoing professional development opportunities in the areas of graphic design or social media
- Recent hands-on experience with applying design, copy, or web best practices
- Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership
- Web design experience an advantage, especially using HTML5 and WordPress
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail
Job Title: UX Designer
As our UX Designer, you will get to
- Gather and translate customer and business requirements into defined specifications
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Build a clean and effective user experience for our customers
- Understand the needs of the management and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
We would like you to have
- Proficiency in a range of tools like Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe After Effects CC, Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD
- 2-5 years of experience in UI/UX Designing
- A strong portfolio of UX and technical projects if any.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to articulate your design decisions
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences
Brownie points for
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Blender/Cinema 4D/Maya
- Google web designer
Why should you join Roanuz
- Working at Roanuz is about joining a team of innovative minds who are passionate about solving complex problems every day.
- As a Ruman, you will get to work in a fun, fast-paced, and supportive culture.
- Our striking success comes from our people, and investing in our team is our top priority!
- We're proud of the culture we've built over the last nine years. We're a team that fails fast but learns faster and finds joy in progress over perfection. Being a Ruman is about joining a team of smart people in an intensely fun environment!
- Flexible work hours.
About the company
At Roanuz, we build products and applications using practical artificial intelligence. We build everything out of an in-house AI framework. We reinvent sports data, bringing in a technological revolution in sports. Working on AI research & development since 2012, we are one of the most sought-after companies in the global sports tech market.
Look into our website www.roanuz.com to know more about us!
Bottom Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Key Focus area: Web & UI UX Designer
- Lead team members to develop streamlined user experience processes
- Proactively pursues opportunities to improve the strategy to better address business and user objectives
- Capable of defining consumers, processes, and ideas from an objective point of view based on research and insight, and can effectively communicate this point of view with senior management
- Takes personal responsibility for on-time deliverables
- Actively educates internal groups about user experience and provides a significant contribution to the development of client relationships
- Be an advocate on behalf of “user experience” within the organization at large.
Qualification and Work Experience
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech/BCA/MCA
Work experience: 2- 6 years
- A portfolio of work demonstrating work experience designing complex systems across multiple platforms, including mobile and touch-based interfaces
- At least 2 years of experience in UX and interaction design, and a thorough understanding of existing interaction design patterns across web, mobile, and other digital platforms
- Proficiency in user-centric design processes and designing for user needs based on research, and able to demonstrate hands-on work taking user needs and translating them into an experience through a combination of techniques including: journey mapping, service blueprinting, content strategy, wire framing, and prototyping.
- Proficiency with prototyping software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Protopie, Marvel or similar.
- Proficient in UI/UX and should be able to make responsive websites across all devices and browsers.
- Participate in concept development and design ideation
- E-Commerce platforms: Shopify, Opencart.
Competencies /Expertise Required (Functional & Behavioural)
- Systematic problem-solving skills, with the ability to think.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Adaptable to change.
- Quick Learner – Open learn and work on new technologies and products
- Seek knowledge continuously to remain on top of your job and help colleagues to be winners.
We’ve touched over 75 million lives in 120 countries already, but our mission is to engage and motivate students in every classroom around the world. To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Student Engagement team.
Rather than filling this job description with a bunch of marketing-speak, let's just tell you why Quizizz is special:
- We're one of the largest education platforms in the world (currently ranked no. 5). So whatever you create will be used by millions of users, within a matter of hours usually!
- We have a small product team of around 40 people, which is tiny considering our user base. All the other platforms at our scale have hundreds or even thousands of employees. So when we say that you'll have some real ownership, it's not hyperbole.
- We are a true platform. With 0 content creators, we've built a platform that has over 100 million content pieces covering almost every imaginable topic. Intuitive and delightful design is what makes this possible.
- While we do expect you to work hard at Quizizz, we also respect your personal time. Put in your 8 hours of work, and enjoy the rest of your day. Simple.
- At our core, we are building a product that motivates students to learn and empowers teachers with great instructional tools. It's a nice feeling, just saying.
You will thrive in this role if you...
- Have 2-4 years of proven track record of shipping high-quality web and mobile experiences.
- Have a strong sense of design principles, typography, layout, and conceptual skills. As a creative problem solver, you know how to convey action, movement, and emotion through type, shape, color, and motion.
- Can drive a high level of visual fidelity across products.
- Can strive to ship projects fast, and adapt designs based on user feedback, rather than trying to be omniscient. Sometimes you won’t get some things right, and we're OK with that.
- Can manage projects autonomously and serve as a design expert with a cross-functional team.
- Can effectively organize and communicate your thoughts to teammates and across the organization.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
What you will do:
- Studying design briefs and determining requirements.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements.
- Preparing rough drafts and present ideas.
- Working on marketing collaterals like social media posts, blog graphics, infographics, etc.
- Working on designing graphics, illustrations, and layouts for the website, blogs, and web apps.
- Preparing a graphic language for sales collaterals such as decks, product briefs, white papers, and reports.
- Working with copywriters and product designers.
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are cohesive and on-brand.
- Helping video content creators in producing videos with graphics and related collaterals.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience
- Strong portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Have knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, color theory, web limitations, etc.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Figma, etc.)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
About the company :
NowPurchase is transforming the 140B$ Metal Manufacturing industry. The metal industry forms the backbone of the economy and the fundamental block of the physical world - be it transportation, construction and every machinery. NowPurchase is building a rich, digital marketplace where Metal Manufacturers can procure high quality raw materials in a trusted manner. At the same time we are building the OS (Operating System) that will supercharge their productivity and processes to ultimately make procurement autonomous. Now Purchase raises USD 2.4 million in Nov 2021, led by Orios Venture Partners, InfoEdge Ventures.
Value Proposition to Candidate
- Wealth generation – Opportunity for great wealth generation through Stocks which have buyback option 18-30 months down the line at that valuation of the company. Salaries scale linearly. Stocks in the right company scale non-linearly.
- High Learning and High Impact with a Tight team of Product Designers, Engineers and Computational Metallurgists.
- Possible Growth Path - Lead UX Designer > Head of UX Design >
- Work closely with founders and gain wealth + experience on how to build your own startup.
Hard Tech problems :
- Complex interfaces that need to be intuitive for different stakeholders in the factory.
- Interfaces are on web, mobile and Embedded Displays and Terminals
- Use of AR Interfaces such as Google Glass, Tesseract, Magi c Leap.
- Custom embedded devices (sensors and controllers) to be designed to interface with factory equipment.
- Supply chain data across India to be manifested into a raw materials marketplace.
- For shifting to Kolkata - Full relocation fees (flight, movers and packers etc.) for you and loved ones. Brokerage fees reimbursement for rented apartment.
What will be your role?
This is a UX heavy role, Expect a maximum of 10% of time being spent on generating actual UI.
- You will be investing a lot of time understanding the relevant domain of metallurgy, interviewing the customers, observing how they work in the factory and solve their existing problems and how do they respond to our interfaces.
- Based on this data collected you will create testable designs that help solve the customer’s problems.
- You will measure the success metrics and delight created by your designs.
Why you should not join us:
- You will be constantly thinking from the core design principles and be on ground with the customers. Expect a lot of trips to factories and meeting customers. If you’re very comfortable at office or home, this role isn’t for you.
- If you are worried about being thrown into a new industry where there are no companies and existing interfaces to copy/be inspired from, this role isn’t for you.
- If you want clarity and certainty in the roadmap and the way we are going about our design, there wont be any. We know what to build for sure, but we test heavily how the customers feel and perceive our product and based on that data we iterate.
- If you want clear requirements that you can translate to UI, there won’t be any. You have to generate the clarity yourself and fight like its your own product being built from scratch.
- If you can’t deal with extremely varying expectations and responsibilities, this role isn’t for you.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years of proven UX experience and building prototypes from scratch after understanding customer requirements.
Compensation & Benefits
- Cash Compensation: As per industry standards & pedigree of candidate
- ESOPs: 10% of NowPurchase is dedicated to current & future team members. Your package would entail some ESOPs so that you own a part of the company and grow along with it.
- Medical Insurance: Benefits of group insurance of 3 lakhs for family including parents, spouse, children
- Generous leave structure and WFHs including Marriage, Maternity & Paternity leaves
- Snacks on the house
- Complete Relocation Expenses: We are building a unicorn out of the city of Joy (Kolkata). We will pay for everything you spend to relocate here.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations and websites with software.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator, etc.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Consult with marketing, copywriting, and sales teams to create cohesive designs.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field.
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience.
- developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Work with the content development team to produce a final design.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Photoshop)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Create aesthetic visual assets for our clients including corporate branding, animations, infographics, posters, banners, presentations, emailers and other requested design elements.
- Understanding client requirements and translating the same into collaterals with high level of creativity
- Maintaining brand aesthetic and standards across all channels to ensure consistency with client brand guide
- Working on multiple projects at a time with varying deadlines.
• To create designs/product concepts artwork/illustrations/visuals/ in various graphics packages, (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) by a required deadline.
• Liaising with internal marketing & communications teams on design production and specifications at the Client location.
• Creating new designs & specifications for the client’s brand. Ensure all product briefs are to the clients requirements, the correct specification and delivered on time.
• Contributing to the in-house team as well as the client teams with ideas and recommendations in creative design and innovation
• Conceptualize 2D/3D/Stop Motion video ideas and execute them in a timely manner
• Be market aware Industry trends in the field of design, competitor campaigns