- 3+ years work experience writing clean production code
- Well versed with maintaining infrastructure as code (Terraform, Cloudformation etc). High proficiency with Terraform / Terragrunt is absolutely critical
- Experience of setting CI/CD pipelines from scratch
- Experience with AWS(EC2, ECS, RDS, Elastic Cache etc), AWS lambda, Kubernetes, Docker, ServiceMesh
- Experience with ETL pipelines, Bigdata infra
- Understanding of common security issues
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Write terraform modules for deploying different component of infrastructure in AWS like Kubernetes, RDS, Prometheus, Grafana, Static Website
- Configure networking, autoscaling. continuous deployment, security and multiple environments
- Make sure the infrastructure is SOC2, ISO 27001 and HIPAA compliant
- Automate all the steps to provide a seamless experience to developers.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Designing a generic ML platform as a product.
Devops Engineer [4 to 5 yrs]
We are looking for a DevOps engineer who knows Docker inside and out strong experience. They will be responsible for defining and implementing our containerisation technology strategies. They will also design our architecture and define our roadmap. In addition, the candidate will work on building, scaling, and monitoring various highly complex applications and making our container orchestration cluster highly available.
The candidate has to be an expert in Docker and containerisation technologies with knowledge of container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and logging/monitoring tools for these orchestration tools. They will also be responsible for building and improving our application CI/CD pipelines and keeping themselves and their team up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
· Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
· Build and maintain highly available systems on Kubernetes.
· Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines.
· Implement an auto-scaling system for our Kubernetes nodes.
· Participate in on-call rotations.
· Operations or systems administration experience, particularly on Linux.
· Strong experience on Azure.
· Experience with container networking on Docker.
· Experience with container orchestration.
· Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, etc.
· Experience with application deployment by using CI/CD.
· Nodejs experience/knowledge would be a perfect Add on.
Sr Enterprise Software Architect with Cloud skills and preferably having either a GCP Associate or Professional Certification.
The requirement is to understand existing Enterprise Applications and help design a solution to enable Load balancing & Auto Scaling the application to meet certain KPIs.
Should be well versed with
- Designing and Deploying Large enterprise software in Cloud
- Understands Cloud fundamentals
- DevOps & Kubernetes
- Experience deploying cloud applications and monitoring operations
- Preferably Google Cloud
- Associate or Professional Certification.
Experience: 3+ years of experience in Cloud Architecture
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
Cloud Architect / Lead
- Role Overview
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures. Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team. Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- Key Knowledge
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
**THIS IS A 100% WORK FROM OFFICE ROLE**
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
• Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
• Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management
• Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
• Setting up tools and required infrastructure
• Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for
• Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in
• Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
• Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or
creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
• Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
• Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing
vulnerability assessment and risk management
• Incidence management and root cause analysis
• Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
• Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
• Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous
development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
• Mentoring and guiding the team members
• Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
• Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
Essential Skills and Experience Technical Skills
• Proven 3+years of experience as DevOps
• A bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in computer science
• The ability to code and script in multiple languages and automation frameworks
like Python, C#, Java, Perl, Ruby, SQL Server, NoSQL, and MySQL
• An understanding of the best security practices and automating security testing and
updating in the CI/CD (continuous integration, continuous deployment) pipelines
• An ability to conveniently deploy monitoring and logging infrastructure using tools.
• Proficiency in container frameworks
• Mastery in the use of infrastructure automation toolsets like Terraform, Ansible, and command line interfaces for Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and other cloud platforms
• Certification in Cloud Security
• An understanding of various operating systems
• A strong focus on automation and agile development
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
The DevOps Engineer will also be expected to demonstrate their commitment:
• to gedu values and regulations, including equal opportunities policy.
• the gedu’s Social, Economic and Environmental responsibilities and minimise environmental impact in the performance of the role and actively contribute to the delivery of gedu’s Environmental Policy.
• to their Health and Safety responsibilities to ensure their contribution to a safe and secure working environment for staff, students, and other visitors to the campus.
Araali Networks is seeking a highly driven DevOps engineer to help streamline the release and deployment process, while assuring high quality.
Use best practices to streamline the release process
Use IaC methods to manage cloud infrastructure
Use test automation for release qualification
Skills and Qualifications:
Hands-on experience in managing release pipelines
Good understanding of public cloud infrastructure
Working knowledge of python test frameworks like pyunit, and automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber etc
Strong analytical and debugging skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Araali Networks is a SaaS based cybersecurity startup that has raised a total of $10M from well known investors like A Capital, Firebolt Ventures and SV Angels, and and through a strategic investment by a publicly traded security company.
The company is disrupting the cloud firewall market by auto-creating nano-perimeters around every cloud app. The Araali solution enables developers to focus on features and improves the security posture through simplification and automation.
The security controls are embedded at the time of DevOps. The precision of Araali controls also helps with security operations where alerts are precise and intelligently routed to the right app team, making it actionable in real-time.
Below is the Job Description for the position of DevOps Azure Engineer in Xceedance co.
Qualifications BE/ B.Tech/ MCA in computer science
Key Requirement for the Position Develop Azure application design and connectivity patterns, Azure networking topologies, and Azure storage facilities.
• Run code conformance tools as part of releases.
• Design Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, PowerShell, and other tools.
• Implement containerized solution using Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service
• Automating the build and deployment process through Azure DevOps approach and tools from development to production
• Design and implement CI/CD pipelines
• Script and update build and deployments.
• Coordinate environment usage and alignment.
• Develop, maintain, and optimize automated deployments code for development, test, staging and production environments.
• Configure the application and container platform with proactive monitoring tools and trigger alerts through communication channels
• Develop infrastructure and platform code
• Effectively contribute to building the overall knowledge and expertise of the technical team
• Provide Level 2/3 technical support
Location Noida or Gurgaon
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Defining and documenting best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Providing guidance, thought leadership and mentorship to development teams to build cloud competencies
- Ensuring application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Developing and implementing technical efforts to design, build and deploy AWS applications at the direction of lead architects, including large-scale data processing, computationally intensive statistical modeling and advanced analytics
- Participating in all aspects of the software development life cycle for AWS solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
- Troubleshooting incidents, identifying root cause, fixing and documenting problems and implementing preventive measures
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology
- 2+ years of experience as architect, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms
- Experience in several of the following areas: database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, advanced analytic
- Proven ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists and subject matter experts
- Self-motivation with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- AWS certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC
Designation : DevOp Engineer
Location : HSR, Bangalore
About the Company
Making impact driven by Data.
Vumonic Datalabs is a data-driven startup providing business insights to e-commerce & e-tail companies to help them make data-driven decisions to scale up their business and understand their competition better. As one of the EU's fastest growing (and coolest) data companies, we believe in revolutionizing the way businesses make their most important business decisions by providing first-hand transaction based insights in real-time..
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious DevOps engineer who will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs. As a DevOps engineer at Vumonic Datalabs, you will have the opportunity to work with a thriving global team to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. If you have a strong background in software engineering, are hungry to learn, compassionate about your work and are familiar with the mentioned technical skills, we’d love to speak with you.
What you’ll do
- Optimize and engineer the Devops infrastructure for high availability, scalability and reliability.
- Monitor Logs on servers & Cloud management
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure to reduce occurrences of errors
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and convey this to developers
- Design scripts to automate and improve development and release processes
- Test and examine codes written by others and analyze results
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identify technical problems, perform root cause analysis for production errors and develop software updates and ‘fixes’
- Work with software developers, engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and actively communicates with the operations team.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
What you need to have
- Experience working with the following tools : Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker, Elastic Search, Terraform, Redis
- Experience working with following tools preferred : Python, Node JS, Mongo-DB, Rancher, Cassandra
- Experience with real-time monitoring of cloud infrastructure using publicly available tools and servers
- 2 or more years of experience as a DevOp (startup/technical experience preferred)
- Excited to learn, are a hustler and “Do-er”
- Passionate about building products that create impact.
- Updated with the latest technological developments & enjoy upskilling yourself with market trends.
- Willing to experiment with novel ideas & take calculated risks.
- Someone with a problem-solving attitude with the ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting expected deadlines.
- Interested to work as part of a supportive, highly motivated and fun team.
- Designing and building infrastructure to support AWS, Azure, and GCP-based Cloud services and infrastructure.
- Creating and utilizing tools to monitor our applications and services in the cloud including system health indicators, trend identification, and anomaly detection.
- Working with development teams to help engineer scalable, reliable, and resilient software running in the cloud.
- Participating in on-call escalation to troubleshoot customer-facing issues
- Analyzing and monitoring performance bottlenecks and key metrics to optimize software and system performance.
- Providing analytics and forecasts for cloud capacity, troubleshooting analysis, and uptime.
- Should have strong experience of a couple of years, in leading DevOps team and planning, defining DevOps roadmap and executing as per the same along with the team
- Familiarity with AWS cloud and JSON templates, Python, AWS Cloud formation templates
- Designing solutions using one or more AWS features, tools, and technologies such as EC2, EBS, Glacier, S3, ELB, CloudFormation, Lambada, CloudWatch, VPC, RDS, Direct Connect, AWS CLI, REST API
- Design and implement system architecture with AWS cloud - Develop automation scripts, ARM templates, Ansible, Chef, Python, Powershell Knowledge of AWS services and cloud design patterns- Knowledge on Cloud fundamentals like autoscaling, serverless
- Have experience with DevOps and Infrastructure as Code: AWS environment and application automation utilizing CloudFormation and third-party tools. CI/CD pipeline setup utilizing
- CI experience with the following is a must: Jenkins, Bitbucket/GIT, Nexus or Artifactory, SonarQube, WireMock or other mocking solution
- Expert knowledge on Windows/Linux OS/Mac with at least 5-6 years of system administration experience
- Should have strong skills in using JIRA build tool
- Should have knowledge in managing the CI/CD pipeline on public cloud deployments using AWS
- Should have strong skills in using tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes (AWS EKS, Azure AKS), and Cloudformation.
- Experience in monitoring tools like Pingdom, Nagios, etc.
- Experience in reverse proxy services like Nginx and Apache
- Desirable experience in Bitbucket with version control tools like GIT/SVN
- Experience of manual/automated testing desired application deployments
- Experience in database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Knowledge of helm and terraform
DevOps Engineer Skills Building a scalable and highly available infrastructure for data science Knows data science project workflows Hands-on with deployment patterns for online/offline predictions (server/serverless)
Experience with either terraform or Kubernetes
Experience of ML deployment frameworks like Kubeflow, MLflow, SageMaker Working knowledge of Jenkins or similar tool Responsibilities Owns all the ML cloud infrastructure (AWS) Help builds out an entirely CI/CD ecosystem with auto-scaling Work with a testing engineer to design testing methodologies for ML APIs Ability to research & implement new technologies Help with cost optimizations of infrastructure.
Knowledge sharing Nice to Have Develop APIs for machine learning Can write Python servers for ML systems with API frameworks Understanding of task queue frameworks like Celery