at Manufacturers of desiccant dehumidifiers, energy recovery
Position: Content Specialist - Marketing (BAA & DRI)
The Pahwa Group is seeking to fill Content Specialist - Marketing position. The candidate selected should carry experience of minimum 5 years in Content writing.
The position would report to the Marketing Head.
Technical Content writing on different verticals of the company
Content development for all marketing campaigns.
Proofreading, creating, editing, and managing content for the company.
Creating content via various multimedia formats for reading, listening or viewing onscreen.
Conceptualization and development of content for marketing collateral, such as newsletters, brochures, videos, social media posts, and emailers, according to the marketing plan.
Collaborate with sales and engineering to understand product and communication needs.
Maximizing the website visibility through corporate publicity, brad stories, corporate interviews and social
Desired Skills and Competencies:
Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
MUST HAVE - Strong exposure in Technical Content Writing both in Traditional and new day mediums Capable to contribute as independent Individual role
Graduate OR Post Graduation with the specialization in Marketing or Mass Communication would be preferred
- At EkAnek, we're building the rails of what we believe will be the next wave of e-Commerce 2.0. We are a young, tech-first startup focused on bringing together Commerce, Content & Community in the lifestyle space. Personalised and conversational, we help consumers make choices as they navigate their way through new emerging brands & products. At the same time, we help brands and artists build a business through our platform.
- We are looking for someone to play a critical role in communication and translate ideas to consumer speak but also, as per the trend and the buzz. You will work cross- functionally and contribute to curation, digital communication and how Foxy speaks!
- Conceptualizing, ideating, and writing engaging copies for the brand's day-to- day communications that go out.
- Understanding campaign requirements/ideas and creating engaging content that will resonate with the target audience.
- Review & edit creative material for grammar, accuracy, clarity, readability, consistency, and coherence
- Use the power of language, tone of voice, and communication skills to deliver high-quality and engaging copy.
- Provide communication solutions in the form of mailers, blogs, push notifications, and social media copies
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather information and turn it into compelling, digestible, and appropriate content.
- Work closely with company's Design department on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels.
- 2-3 years of experience in creative writing / copywriting
- Ability to come up with ideas and communication strategies to generate engaging content/communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle content between multiple products, stakeholders, and channels
- Excellent communication and grammatical skills
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms, as well as their use in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in any of the relevant background with strategic communications focus
- 1+ years of related experience in content development and distribution over the web for a product based firm
- Should be able to understand buyers’ journey and develop content as per the requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Manage multiple projects and deliver work in a timely fashion with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Great research and organisational skills
- Up to date with recent trends and social media
- Experience with hashtags keyword and SEO research
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the target audience's attention.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or a related field.
- Having proven experience in content writing or copywriting.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
Our company is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and the title of the manager the person will report to.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
people. Caffeine addicts will find a home easily in our community!
- Working closely with the client (typically Marketing / Communication heads) to understand their needs, company goals, vision, and prepare a high-level strategy spanning multiple platforms and types of content.
- Breaking down the client’s requirements in the form of a more granular content calendar
- Coordinating with designers, videographers, and other stakeholders to ensure overall smooth project flow and client satisfaction
- Doing primary or secondary research, as and when required, depending on the context
- Ensuring that the client receives error-free content and copy that is free of plagiarism
- Repurposing existing content into buckets that can be reposted on different platforms
- Brainstorm (along with the Account Manager) about how to drive traffic to the existing content and to improve overall KPIs for the client
- Diligent tracking and analytics of what's working and what's not working, and how to optimiz content for the next cycle
Highly creative and imaginative with an effective writing style that is fresh, consistent, and customer friendly
Have a flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet and social media
Knowledgeable about digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics
Writes (and sometimes edits) digital content that meets project goals and end-user needs for complex efforts
Ensures online content complies with corporate brands standards, web style guide, legal and compliance
Review stats on an ongoing basis to understand how the content is working and improvise accordingly
Have a portfolio of published articles
Performing research and covering the latest happenings and updates in the business world.
Finding and covering emerging trends /companies in the financial system.