- In depth understanding of Angular concepts and structures
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Should have solid understanding and experience (at least 1+ years) with Object-Oriented design and development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive attitude to problem resolution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and manage time efficiently to meet project timelines
- Ability to work well independently, or with remote teams
Good to Have:
- Experience in Agile Software Development projects
- Knowledge on how to create modules and libraries with angular and publish it on platform like npmjs.
- Knowledge on Nrwl's developer tools
- Experience in writing Unit Testing cases.
- Capable to perform code reviews and provide code to optimize performance of the application.
About Cloudesign Technology Solutions
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the development of our platform’s front end.
- Work with the product and design teams along with the founders to build new product features from start to finish: through conception, research, implementation, and maintenance.
- Work closely with founders and internal/external stakeholders to build products, tools, and services from scratch and deliver high-quality software solutions.
- You'll leverage your frontend knowledge to help improve performance and reliability, and polish existing features.
- Share your technical expertise to help the team make thoughtful and scalable design decisions and identify performance bottlenecks to troubleshoot quickly.
- Manage product development priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Ensure high-performant and responsive web applications and websites.
Skills & Qualities we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- 2-4 years of experience as a frontend developer (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers) at a fast-paced, preferably early / growth stage start-up.
- Knowledge of codebases and version control systems (Git).
- You have experience debugging performance issues with UI in modern browsers across multiple platforms.
- Well-versed with SQL database design & RDBMS concepts.
- Strong arithmetic reasoning, logical and analytical thinking skills.
- Strong knowledge of code quality maintenance and performance analysis.
- Angular8+ version exp
- REST-based APIs exp
- Good coding skills
- Follow best practices in code
- Product background is needed
Job for Front end Developer
Lead Front end engineers
Skill sets are:
- Redux - global state management experience.
- Front End Lead (who is a PM / Scrum Master)
- Sr. Front End person who can do Client Interaction i.e. good Communication Skills.
- UI Engineer / Architect who has evolved as a Manager who can take care of Delivery of Front End team only.
- This role will interact with the Product Team to understand the product requirements so that he can be the point of contact for Product Requirements.
Designation: Angular Developer
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Skill Set: Angular 2+ Versions, HTML, CSS
- Must have experience on Angular 2+ versions
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software in the area of Web Development.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UIUX designs.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
Qrata is currently searching for a full stack developer for a YC backed product startup.
Demonstrated successful development of enterprise-grade web applications
Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Comfortable leading product development
Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
Worked on product development
Experience working in GitFlow model, JIRA, Agile scrum teams and Bitbucket.
Experience working in client facing role on daily basis
Helpful experience (Good to have / Optional):Jest & Cypress, Storybook.
Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or relative field.
Atleast 2+ years' experience in frontend development and Angular
Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Immediate joiners are preferred.
What You- ll Do
- Gathers and verifies technical requirements
- Authors and audits technical design for features
- Competent in programming and debugging across multiple modules and dealing with related external dependencies
- Provides story or business requirements breakdown planning and estimation, reviews and evaluates the team's estimates
- Accountable for complex stories or business requirements
- Identifies feature and module dependencies
- Proposes mitigation plans for identified risks and problems
- Suggests process improvements and best practices
- Identifies new areas that could be measured
- Able to identify, evaluate and discuss alternative technologies and techniques
- Justifies decisions and achieves peer consent
- Interacts with team members, other IT teams, business users, individual contributors, managers
- Sphere of influence is a small group of peers
- Actively shares knowledge within the domain
- Able to share knowledge outside the domain
- Mentors co-workers within the area of expertise, improves other's productivity
- Provides guidance for the work performed by contractors
- Assesses the quality of work and effectiveness of contract resources
- Participates in the development of contractor agreements, including deliverables and SLAs.
What You Know :
- Strong Experience in Vue.JS
- 5+ years' experience
- Hands-on full-cycle Web Development/UI/Front end development experience to design and development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability applications
- Designing and developing user interface solutions for websites and web applications.
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies and building large-scale web applications.
- Familiarity with React/Angular / BackboneJS, Webpack, ES5, and ES6 features
- Expertise with Bootstrap or other responsive design techniques
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- Experience in working with Agile Methodology.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.