Aans Technologies Careers
Jobs at Aans Technologies
2) Installation Configuration & troubleshooting of Open source tools and software setup..
3) Installation Configuration and management in SSL Certificate on public faced web servers..
4) Hands on experience with web technologies eg. Apache, Ngnix, Tomcat and Httpd.,
5) Hands on experience in monitoring tools like Nagios, Cacti, Sysmondand N/W monitoring..
6) Should have strong OS administration skills on Linux, SUSE Linux, Ubuntu, and CentOS..
7) Should have familiar knowledge on AWS, AZURE and Cloud Technologies..
8) Should have knowledge and familiar with Postfix, Sendmail, SES, Zimbra and mail service..
9) Experience and knowledge in Version Control System like Git, GitHUB, Gitlaband SVN..
10) Bash or python Scripting experience as per daily activities and process needed
Should Have Minimum 3 yrs of Exp in Data factory , Data Lake.
• Should have exposure in Azure SQL Database, Azure Dataware house.
• Exposure in t-SQL skills with experience in Azure SQL DW
• Experience handling Structured and unstructured datasets.
• Excellent problem solving, Critical and Analytical thinking skills.
• Understand and worked on Azure Concepts.
• Good Communication
People hiring at Aans Technologies
Acko General Insurance Company Limited.
About the company
Acko is your new age insurance company. With killer prices and a hassle-free experience, we are out there to redefine insurance for everyone.
Acko General Insurance, an independent general insurer whose entire operations are through the digital
platform has raised $30 million in a seed round, making it one of the largest seed rounds for a start-up
Set up by Varun Dua, previously founder of Coverfox, Acko General Insurance has received in-principle
regulatory approval to launch general insurance business in India.
Acko is backed by Narayanmurthy’s Catamaran Ventures, Venk Krishnan and Subba Rao of NuVentures,
Kris Gopalakrishnan, Co-founder Infosys, Hemendra Kothari of DSP Blackrock, Atul Nishar, Founder and
Chairman of Hexaware Technologies, Rajeev Gupta, veteran investment banker and Founder of
Arpwood Capital, Accel and SAIF Partners.