Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be a key member in building modern web application platforms.
- Building user interfaces for management products
- Creating wireframes, prototypes based on the requirements.
- Building api for UI backend.
- Provide assistance in the up-gradation and maintenance of web applications.
- 3 to 5 years of web development experience is required.
- Hands-on experience with api and microservice development.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as NodeJs, Java, GoLang, etc.
- Exposure to wireframing and prototyping.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MongoDB.
- Good to have:
- Experience in UX design.
- Working experience on Linux environments.
- Working experience on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Working experience in microservices.
- Knowledge of the networking domain.
- Strong working knowledge of Typescript, MongoDB, MySQL, Express
- Hands-on experience in React JS
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Strong understanding of NodeJS fundamentals
- Knowledge and experience working with PostgreSQL is a major plus
- Experience with ORM libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of tools like Git, GitHub, JIRA, Cucumber, Jasmine, and others that make coding more efficient and easier to share
- Familiarity of working in either the AWS Cloud or Azure including Docker + Kubernetes based microservice deployment.
- Experience in leading a software team and managing software delivery project.
- Strong experience in Python development in a full stack environment is a requirement, including , Flask
- Experience working with mapping APIs (e.g., Google Maps, Mapbox) · Experience using Elasticsearch and docker environment is a plus
- Strong knowledge of SQL, comfortable working with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL databases
- Understands concepts of Data Modeling
- Experience with REST.
- Experience with Git, GitFlow, code review process
- Good understand with basic UI and UX principles
- Must enjoy problem solving and have excellent communication skills
Full Stack Architect
Job Sector: IT, Software
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: 10 - 20 Years
Salary: 15 - 35 LPA
Education: Any Graduate
Notice Period: Immediate
Key Skills: ReactJS, NodeJS, Angular
Contact at triple eight two zero nine four two double seven
As the expectation from the candidate would be to develop, architect and work with different stakeholders in the organization, most of the skillset mentioned below is a must have.
- Overall 10+ years of experience in the IT industry.
- Experience in building and managing scalable high availability RESTful services using frameworks like NodeJS, .NET Core etc.
- Experience in RDBMS and NoSQL database technologies like SQL Server, MongoDB, DynamoDB etc.
- Extensive experience in web fundamentals like HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- Should have understanding of Containerisation with Kubernetes or Docker.
- Familiar with Test Driven Development and CI/CD pipelines (GitLab, Jenkins).
- Experience in different AWS Cloud Services like ECS, EKS, S3, EC2 etc is good to have.
- Working knowledge of source code repository Git.
- Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years of frontend development experience using React JS.
- Minimum 3 years of backend development experience using Node JS or .NET Core .
Are you a cricket enthusiast who also loves to build world-class
CricHeroes is looking for an All Rounder Full Stack Developer, who is passionate about scaling up India's one of a kind niche B2C platform and the pulse of the nation - Cricket!
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are an action and result oriented highly driven person who aspires to be part of a team that is scaling up a successful B2C product.
- You are an analytical problem solver with strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation
- You have hands-on experience in designing and developing applications and object-oriented analysis and design using common
- design patterns.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is the world's largest Cricket Network with more than 7 Million
users. It helps local cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition and
improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- You are an ambitious problem solver who is constantly learning and
- updating yourself with the latest technology and an expert in
- technology development.
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js and used it for product development in a B2C fast-paced product company for 2-6 years
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to details
- You have demonstrated a track record in delivering ambitious targets.
- You believe in teamwork.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or Equivalent).
- Preferable skills in AWS, Big Data, Analytics, Google Cloud.
What are we looking for, from you?
- You will write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- You will ensure the code and designs are in compliance with specifications as developed.
- You will prepare and produce releases of the software platform and support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services
- Code, test and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- A good Stackoverflow profile is a big plus.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the
scores by building a one-of-a-kind app for all the cricketers around the
world, please apply here.
Senior Fullstack (MERN) Developer - Tribe
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Quick Learner and good at problem solving
- 2 - 5 years of experience in developing backend and frontend applications
- Good understanding and strong in data structures and algorithms
- Design overall architecture of application including frontend and backend.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Developing back-end website applications including designing and developing APIs.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications at large scale.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such at Git
- Good to have experience in MERN
As Lead Software Engineer, we are looking for a person who loves to engineer design specs into usable interactions. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the development team to understand and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
This is an innovative role and requires a candidate who is extremely motivated, dedicated, and passionate about development. It's a high growth opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup!
Key Responsibilities :
- Build scalable web applications using MERN Stack
- Convert visual designs to UI elements with an acute eye for detail and design fidelity
- Make web applications responsive and cross-browser compatible
- Optimize application performance and reduce page loading speed
- Collaborate with various teams to develop new features
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver projects with tight deadlines
- Implement unit tests and integration tests to drive development efficiency.
- 3 years of work experience comprising of Backend(preferably NodeJS), Frontend (React/Angular) and Software Design/Architecture
- 2+ years experience building Production grade applications on ReactJS or Angular - STRICT REQUIREMENT
- Expertise in building UI components in a reusable manner.
- Knowledge of messaging services like Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Experience in integrating REST APIs and developing data processing pipelines
- Experience in distributed web services development and chaining
- Understanding of cloud services like AWS and GCP
- Experience with DevOps technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CI/CD, etc
- Experience in working with Mapping Library like Google Maps, Mapbox or Leaflet is a plus.
Salary - 4-6.5 lpa
Reporting to the Development Product Manager, he will work in a distributed development environment suggesting innovative design patterns.
• 7+ years of software development experience using technologies such as ReactJS, NodeJS.
• Strong understanding on UI design patterns
• Should have exposure with Single Page Applications.
• Should be able to write web API’s in NodeJS
Preference shall be given to candidate with strong hold in ReactJS and good UI development concepts.
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
Key Skills and Experience
Good to have: AWS (Lambda, Athena, S3) & AWS Certification, TypeScript, IoT, amCharts, D3.js (or industry equivalent)
Experience: 6-10 years
- Data processing and manipulation expert
- Able to easily comprehend and write complex & efficient SQL queries
- Ability to understand, design and fully document end-to-end scalable IoT systems
- Expert in in building Well-Architected solutions using AWS Services (eg Lambda, Athena, S3 etc)
- Experience in developing frontend analytics dashboards using .js charts
- Hands-on and well-versed with at least one of React (preferred), Angular or Vue
- Comfortable with of ES6+, TypeScript & emerging web technologies
- Experience of building REST APIs with Spring Boot & Express
- Hands-on programmer
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Lead by example by demonstrating best practice and mentoring of team members
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, breaking the problem down into simple achievable and realistically estimated steps
- Seeing a project through from conception into production and support ensuring quality throughout.
- Ensure high standards by instilling data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Able to challenge solutions and processes in creating the best products and environment to work.
- Unafraid to own mistakes
- Customer focussed
> You need to have:
- An analytical mind with strong logical & reasoning ability
- Very good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good application development skills.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Should have excellent coding/Programming skills
- A quick learning ability
Start your Journey with us for a high growth, flying career!
> We at Deqode
- Have flexible 5 working days
- Work on bleeding edge technologies (Blockchain/ AI/ Deep learning/ RL/ Quantum computing).
- Have desirable Perks.
- Have the best Financial Pay scale in the industry.
- Practice Democracy of thoughts.
- Believe in working hard and party harder.
Join us and be a part of a team that breathes technology.
Technology Stack - Mean stack/Mern Stack, Full stack, React.js, React Native, Nodejs, ROR, Angular, Python, Blockchain, AI/ ML.
> We are looking for candidates who have a thirst for gaining knowledge, are passionate about coding :) Kindly revert back with your updated CV.