We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Web Developer Intern with a proven track record of building Web apps from the ground up using ReactJs.
- 1-3 Years of experience in Web Development
- Strong proficiency in ReactJS and Firebase
- Knowledge of Twilio API is a plus.
- Understanding of front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Any production project on ReactJs is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating UI/UX design wireframes into high-quality code for producing visual elements of the application.
Optimizing components and creating docs, unit, scenario, integration sanity test, etc. if required.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites.
EverestEngineering works with startups to large enterprises solving exciting problems. We use emerging and effective technologies and processes for solving these problems. We provide solutions that are scalable, maintainable, and easy to deploy.We provide solutions that are scalable, maintainable, and easy to deploy. To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering" target="_blank">https://github.com/
Some videos that can help:
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks, and overtime is a rarity.If clean architecture, TDD, DDD, DevOps, Microservices, Micro-frontends, scalable systems resonate with you, write us back.
- Develop functional and fast-responsive web applications, using markup languages.
- Maintain websites.
- Elaborate mobile-based and web-based features.
- Troubleshoot apps for bugs.
- Fix bugs if necessary and improve usability.
- Improve apps for maximum speed.
- Troubleshoot UI and improve its performance accordingly.
- Employ the latest technology in order to re-built legacy apps.
- Integrate UI elements with server-side ones.
- Detect and fulfill front-end and back-end requirements.
- Perform training and support activities.
- Develop reusable code.
- Write comprehensive manuals, guides, and documents.
- Compile prototype and quality mockups.
- Make sure that high-quality graphic standards are met.
- Knowledge of and proper experience with both front-end and back-end languages.
- Proper experience with CMS framework.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug browsers.Understanding of web development process, from A to Z.
- Familiarity with layout requirements.
- Quality assurance skills.
- Time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to perform several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to translate requirements into a finished project.
- Communication skills to collaborate with clients and internal development teams.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Must have experience working with Angular.JS / Node.JS / React.JS.
Mobile App Developer - Flutter
8-10 years of proven working experience in core Flutter(3+) + Android + iOS development (HTML, CSS, Java Script)
Experience in integrating with cloud-hosted services and Backend API over REST
Have published at least one business Flutter/Android/IOS app
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration (optional)
Experience of Firebase, SQLite, AWS, Gitlab, or Github
Developing mobile applications in Flutter
Create multi platform apps for iOS/ Android
Flutter development framework
Flutter SDK and Dart programming language
Good to have core knowledges like: Multithreading, FlutterPub, Rx Dart, Job Queue
Flutter widgets for iOS & Android
Be able to write clean and reusable code
Translating UI/UX designs into code.
API integration, Testing and Submission to app stores
Strong experience into Mobile Application Development (iOS or Android)
Working with a version control system (i.e., Git)
Flutter, Dart, Firebase, iOS & Android development, Hybrid, Restful APIs, Flutter UI, Google Maps, Google Analytics
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
- Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
- Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
- Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
- Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization.
- Very good knowledge of material design components
- Angular CLI and CDK.
- Creating new Components
- String Interpolation and property binding.
- In depth knowledge on angular Core package
- Two way binding concept
- Use cases on Angular Life cycle methods
- Inbuilt directives and custom directive
- Creation of Custom events and Event binding between components.
- Communication between two custom components
- Local references and View child and Content Child options
- Services and Dependency Injection and its implementation in various use cases
- Angular Routers and routing
- Observables and their use and implementation
- Pipes to transform output Creating Http request ( API handling)Dynamic Components
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Typescript
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Adhering to best design practice
- Good Written and Verbal communications.
- 4-8 years of experience in UI development.
• - Hands-on experience in Angular 2+ version • - Strong knowledge of REST API • - Solid understanding of Object-Oriented programming.
• - Ability to work independently and should have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• - Well-versed with RxJS
• - Can lead a team.
• - Good communication skills & ability to work with multiple stakeholders onshore. Desirable Skills • - Basic knowledge of server-side technology e.g. Nodejs and MongoDB will be preferable.
• - Well-versed with Agile methodology. Soft Skills:
• - Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail to consistently minimize errors.
• - Professional, reliable, and possess strong work ethics.
• - Excellent communication skills
Company Overview: We are a fast-growing vertical SaaS company in Chennai. Our product - GrowSmart - is used by leading project contracting companies across India. Our team values the following: respect for every individual, excellent learning opportunities, challenging work environment, larger responsibilities earlier in your career, commitment towards results, recognition for hard work. Website: https://growsmartsmb.com
You will be a team player working collaboratively with product leaders, UI designers, and the testing team. Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Unit Testing, and Integration Testing are the major activities you will take up. You will own a feature from UI design to go live.
- Strong practical expertise in React and Redux.
- Good understanding of usability, error handling, performance, and reusability concepts.
- Ability to learn new concepts rapidly.
- Ability to handle complexity - you will work on a large and complex app, often more than one task at a time.
- Being self-driven - you enjoy taking ownership; you don’t need constant follow-up from a manager.
Job Highlights: Great opportunity to work on the full-stack in a large and complex product, with a small core team. Modern workplace at the heart of the city – Ashok Nagar. Young and flat team – you get full freedom to learn and grow. Excellent growth opportunity – can take up bigger responsibilities earlier in your career. Medical insurance for self. Due recognition and appreciation for hard work.
We are a fiercely restless creative studio with a broad vision across design & product experiences. Big brands and startups approach us because they find a cool team of committed individuals with great taste, obsessed with technology, originality, music, art & quality. We believe in independence, curiosity, experimentation and reinvention as the beacons to navigate the world. Learn more about us: https://grappus.com/
About the role:
We are seeking a Frontend developer who has a knack for coming up with creative solutions to unique problems. You should have good time management skills and be able to work both autonomously and collaboratively with a cross-discipline team of product managers, strategists, UX designers, art directors, and developers. Most importantly, you have an eye for detail and the ability to make beautiful designs come to life through code.
What we’d like to see:
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Developing and implementing strong algorithms/techniques for solving problems in a high-volume, high-availability environment
- Good knowledge of User Interface patterns and techniques to solve common UI problems
- Solid understanding of building scalable, maintainable and efficient user interfaces
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux, Mobx etc.
- Familiarity with Android / iOS platforms and ability to link native libraries with React Native
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript 6
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js, immer)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Familiarity with frameworks like Bootstrap, Backbone, Angular, React JS, and libraries like jQuery, LESS and Ajax
Nice to Have:
- Personal projects or contributions to the open source community
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Team player (those great personality types that people love to work with)
- Great communication skills
Benefits of being part of our amazing team:
- Flexible working hours
- We don’t track your leaves & work-from-home
- Freedom to implement latest technologies & new ideas
- Lots of in-house training sessions & an in-house product lab
- A pretty unique & unconventional culture and a damn cool office space
- Lots of ways to have fun - TT, Indoor basketball, PS4, board games and variety of books to read