*Female Candidates Preferred or candidate with exposure in fashion or relevant industry.
2-3 yrs experience required in similar profile
- Creating marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including content idealization and implementation schedules
Assisting in photoshoots, product styling, mood boards product naming and descriptions and creatives for social media
- Working on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Researches and monitors current industry trends in online marketing
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Researching and reaching out to Influencers (International)
- Good communication and writing skills are required; the ability to understand, help define, and articulate the brand is essential
- Proactive, creative thinking with a keen ability to execute efficiently; excellent organizational skills needed to stay on track and pursue solutions without constant supervision
- Understanding the fashion landscape with a focus on brand-building and positioning
If you love using your words to craft stories, paint people’s imaginations and make compelling arguments, here is why you should join Pichkaari.
Who are we?
We are a multi-disciplinary communication design studio. We are a closely knit team of hard-working and passionate makers, specializing in delivering designs that are unique, stunning and that strike an immediate chord with the required audience.
With crystal clear communication being the backbone of all our projects, we deliver the most effective solutions by:
- Obsessing over the teeny-weeny specifics and intricacies of communication design
- Bringing fearless originality to the table
- Trusting our instincts
- And striving to incorporate the highest level of quality and intuitiveness in everything we do
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that is compelling and impactful.
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts
- Write clear, compelling and creative copy
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Ensure that all deliverables are proofed before publishing
- Ideate for and contribute towards a strategy for marketing campaigns
- 2+ years of marketing or copywriting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
About Amber student:
Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (like booking.com for student housing). Amber helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, non-standardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the leading student housing platform globally, with 1M student housing units listed in 6 countries and across 80 cities. We are growing rapidly and targeting $300M in annual gross bookings value by 2022
Amber being an international student accommodation marketplace, has extensive teams for Onboarding, maintaining relations, and generating revenues with properties across the world.
If you are passionate about making international mobility and living, seamless and accessible, then -
Join us in building the future of student housing!
Being an aggregator, at Amberstudent.com we are building strong visual & written content across our portfolio. This helps us reduce the time a student takes to finalize an accommodation, improving overall conversion rates. Visual & written content will include research-based original & property owner-generated content.
What you will do:
- Edit/Improve the written content for each property in the assigned territory.
- Standardizing the inventory pages written content. Ensuring the brand positioning & brand guidelines are met. Set internal standard format, proofread & publish content.
- Has an understanding & working knowledge of SEO-optimized content.
- Monitoring the latest SEO trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure that our SEO effects are the best in the industry for listing improvement.
- Maintaining a log of work with all the details to be updated regularly. Coordinate with the Data entry team on a daily basis via trackers to ensure the property has been updated in the system.
- Writing content for mailers, social media and other initiatives.
- Get in touch with property management groups in assigned territory for relevant information if needed.
- Manage a small team of interns or writers.
- Good communication (written and oral) and relationship management skills.
- Fair working knowledge of SEO
- Has a writing portfolio
- Must have used Google Analytics, Keyword planner, SEO Quake.
- Has experience in managing a team of writers.
- Enthusiastic to work and brings creativity to the table. Good time-management skills.
- Quick learner & Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate/collaborate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Experience in International client management experience will be an advantage.
- Capability to work as a team, meet deadlines & take ownership of the KRAs.
• Ownership of social media channels including the execution of activations from concept to post-implementation analysis.
• Work with brand team, external agencies, aggregators, product team, platforms, and other partners to identify and activate creative and efficient ways to plan, execute, and measure social media marketing that connects with customers and enhance engagement.
• Lead the development and implementation of a wide range of content types: video, animation, still imagery, audio, blog/editorial, and other content that best utilizes relevant social media and digital platforms. • Measure and analyse performance and make real-time and long-term optimizations recommendations; create a framework for KPIs, goals, and attribution for success. • Find new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness, conversation, and affinity for the brand and its content. • Analyse and report social channel and campaign performance to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns and drive scalable learnings. • Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course corrections as required. • Design content for our partnership with various aggregators, platforms, and websites. Requirements • 3-5 years of experience in social media marketing for e-commerce or other consumer-facing business.
• Strong data-driven orientation and analytical mindset
• Hands-on experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to create content – from reels to snaps, google pages, LinkedIn page, etc. • Someone who is passionate about wellness and lifestyle brands with a strong aesthetic sense. • Soft skills include super promptness, proactive in responses online, and confidence. • Effective copywriting skills
About the job
HTSM Technologies Pvt Ltd is urgent looking for a skilled Content Writer to create a variety of content. These will include writing blog posts, articles, and social media postings for business and personal branding, as well as developing website content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing Clear Intent Content
- Writing the Content of Industry-Related Topics
- Creating Content for a Variety of Platforms Including Blogs, Websites, and Social Media.
- Creating User-Friendly Content
- Excellent Writing and Editing Skills in English
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience: Minimum 1 Year of Experience
15K - 20K/Month
- Responsible for boosting DA, PA & Trust flow of website by building Links on authoritative websites
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems must have knowledge of Plugins and Plugin management
- Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, EDU and GOV Link Building, Article submission, etc.)
- Site Analysis - Complete technical report of the website. The report includes off-page factors of the website.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content
Good To Have:
- Understanding of web design and site structures.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
- Keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching the competitors, both on-site and off-site.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
- Experienced in creating microcopy that will drive visitors towards taking the right actions across our website
- Experienced in writing technical documents like product sheets, product manuals, technical guides, tutorials, etc
- Experienced in proofreading and editing content copies
- Experienced in creating content as per our Ideal Customer Profile
- Work with the marketing team for generating fresh content ideas
- Should have basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Experienced in creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and a body of technical documents.