Join a well known brand within IT Software
Excellent career development opportunities
Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
Managing Social Media Marketing.
Working On Google Search Engine.
Conduct Intense Research About 'Digital Quality Assurance.
Implement Concepts Of SEO, SEM, SMM.
Understand Website Concepts.
Build An Online Community.
Run A Competitive Analysis.
Writing Marketing Content to Promote Our High-Quality Digital Products.
Excellent Communication Skills
Employment Type: Internship
You are a strong networker & relationship builder
You pay great attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Sadup Softech Private Limited is a leading Business IT Solution Providers Company. We Architect the solutions, engineer scalable & high- performing Services to meet the business challenges of our clients.
Using our Technology expertise and cross-industry experience, we drive our clients towards Digital Transformation. Our ultimate goal is to create ever-lasting value throughout the entire Digital Transformation journey achieving milestones in the competitive business world.
Thriving to make your business drive through by incorporating technology solutions for the evolving demands of your customers / clients?
Then here where we come to solve your business problems!! Reach out to us!!
About Sadup Softech
1. Develop detailed knowledge and understanding of business strategy,
objectives, and goals.
2. Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product, sales, and customer success to execute campaigns.
3. Lead all digital marketing efforts (paid, social & organic). The role entails 3 broad functions:
. Performance Marketing
2. Email marketing
4. Performance Marketing:
0. Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness across SEM/ UAC /Social, etc to drive awareness and adoption for the app and website. Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
1. Optimize ads to achieve the lowest cost per lead on the website and
app, without compromising user quality. Closely monitor & optimize
CAC & ROAS.
2. Analyze traffic data, flows, funnels on a detailed city and category level
to identify potential leakages and opportunities to grow.
3. Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices in digital
advertising; test and evaluate their efficacy.
4. Lead efforts to utilize a data and experiments-driven methodology to
improve performance marketing effectiveness.
o Innovate and implement test-and-learn strategies and drive scalable
0. Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
1. Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal setting based on click through rates ,traffic ,and conversions.
2. Identify keyword gap for SEO improvement and map new content to be
produced for our blog, YT channel and Pinterest and optimize the same
6. Email marketing:
0. Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
through email, content, and social channels.
1. Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflow for these
segments to convert leads into customers.
2. Implement Retention & Reactivation based campaigns to improve
lower funnel conversions.
1. A high degree of ownership in taking things to completion. Can thrive in an
2. Exceptional communication skills. Enthusiasm to write things down for
posterity, build playbooks, and create training manuals. Loves one pagers.
3. The ability to collaborate effectively across teams such as growth, marketing &
4. Knowledge of UAC, Search and Social advertising preferably for consumer
apps. Experience in a performance marketing role across a range of channels;
search, social, affiliate, display, video.
5. Strong experience in website analytics tools highly proficient with google
analytics, tag manager, search console. Knowledge of using data tools such as
marketing automation CRMs like Cleve tap, attribution reporting, and paid
6. Strong knowledge of performance optimization and have a strong
quantitative analysis. An understanding of cohorts, segmentation of user base,
calculations of ROl and funnels is a must.
7. Worked at a fast growing start up for at least 3+ years
8. Past experience in B2C traffic generation, managing digital/mobile advertising.
9. Be able to bridge data analysis, research, competitive intelligence to build
efficient and scalable customer acquisition programs.
10. Able to effectively organize, prioritize & manage their time
11. Experience with automations & SQL is a big plus
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Publisher tag management, ad inventory management and trafficking.
- Troubleshooting the ad units and websites for appropriate ad serving.
- Monitoring the supply and demand for Brand safety and malicious activities.
- Day to day reporting to track the performance.
- Assist the account management team in handling all ad operational requests and following the SOPs.
- 0-2 years of industry experience, freshers are accepted.
- Bachelor or Master degree of any stream.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Basic understanding of Online advertising, JS, HTML and RTB is a plus.
Our client is a pet-care focused digital aggregator across various categories such as food, accessories, toys and grooming essentials. Their focus segment is the rapidly increasing community of pet parents. They offer expert-led online pet care consultation, training and healthcare services and products for dogs and cats, covering the lifecycle of a pet acting as a one stop shop. It is headquartered in Bangalore and was co-founded by startup veterans of whom 2 are IIM-Lucknow alumni and one is a Chartered Accountant. Our venture capital-backed client is funded by tier 1 investors and has raised approx. $3.5 mn in funding.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of acquisition campaigns, across all the digital platforms like Facebook, Google, Affiliates and Partnerships, etc.
What you will do:
- Owning growth metrics of social media channels - engagement rate, follower growth etc.,
- Ensuring consistent brand positioning and tone of voice across all platforms.
- Building and leveraging locally and cultural moments to make company’s brand relevant to Indian audiences
- Collaborating and maintaining close relationships with cross-functional teams ( content, design, business, customer experience) to maximize the impact of social media efforts by ensuring alignment in communications across channels
- Being responsible for overall content management - scheduling and managing content calendars
- Finding new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness, conversation and affinity for the Company
- Analyzing and reporting social channel and activation performance to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns and drive scalable learnings
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 4+ years of work experience in Social Media Marketing
- Ability to articulate ideas and key objectives
- Stakeholder and agency management is a must
- Experience in presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
- Should be social media savvy and up- to date with the latest trends
Roles and Responsibilities
· Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
· Plan, handle and execute various digital channel ads and PPC campaigns for company websites
· Handle team of executives to lead SEO, content, and design requirements of marketing campaigns
· Handle both online and offline marketing: hands-on experience with digital media, including SEO , PPC, social media marketing, email, and affiliate channels.
· Lead and manage whole lead generation initiative for B2B services campaign in international markets like USA, UK, Australia and Europe.
· Use and manage different tools required to manage, control and report progress of marketing initiatives and campaigns
· Conceptualize, design and execute various marketing campaigns from time to time to generate high quality qualifies leads for company
· Accomplished at leveraging full value from marketing automation processes and tools.
· 4+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role.
· Excellent understanding of B2B services marketing.
· Knowledge of Demand Generation tactics and Lead Conversion principles.
· Ability to create value propositions that communicate clearly to targeted audiences.
- Extensive experience in creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message and create affinity with brands.
· Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting process and use of analytical skills.
· Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
· An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
· B2B Services Marketing
· Marketing Campaigns
· Demand Generation
· Lead Conversion
· Content Creation
· Sales process understanding
Key Skill Set
- 4- 5 years of experience in a role directly responsible for campaign planning, execution, optimization and reporting across multiple digital channels/media.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEM, display, email marketing, SMM campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Hands on experience of CRO tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, WebEngage, CleverTap, MoEngage etc.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce, Leadsqaured etc. would be a Plus.
- Understanding of data analysis, trend spotting and technology in Digital space.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in problem solving, planning, as well as being able to adapt to new environments.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Plan and outline cross channel digital marketing and remarketing campaigns, aligned to expected performance and returns.
- Should be updated with the ongoing marketing trends and capable to implement the changes in the system.
- Work on digital marketing platforms to execute campaign in the most efficient manner. Re-marketing campaigns in specific.
- Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the Market Research Industry.
- Experiment, scout and implement new digital marketing channels, tools, best practices to consistently improve ROIs.
- Work closely with the Sales & Product Teams and execute campaigns to meet business objectives.
- Monitor impact of each campaign on key site metrics and report to stakeholders, on a regular basis.
Social Media Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
It would be best if you had a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients and candidates.
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn;
• A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally;
• An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges;
• Monitor trends and analytics in social media and apply that knowledge to increase the presentation and response of the ministry message
• Serve as content manager for all social media sites
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Create and pre-plan social media schedule
• Monitor and respond to all comments and messages on each platform
• An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss; and
• The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Identify new trends in Digital Marketing, evaluate new technologies, create top-notch UI/UX and corporate and brand website content. Via SEO/SEM allied tools, ensure that the brand is at the forefront.
- Creation of ALL digital assets contributing to brand aesthetics, brand experience, online booking ease and tools, navigation of content. Drive this channel as a primary lead generator, as well as a business contributor. A sharp focus on technology governing content creation and tooling.
- Conceptualize & implement campaigns on the digital channels on all Web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media-based.
- Create and maintain dashboards towards the evaluation of lead generation, business metrics, CTR/CPC/CPW/CPB. Measure and report performance of all Digital Marketing campaigns, Quality of leads, closures on leads, and revenue generated through digital channels.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Closely work with sales and presales for monitoring of leads and collect feedback on the quality of interactions.
Who are we looking for?
- A Go-Getter: You are a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to drive value for the organization.
- Analytical and a Problem Solver: Thinker and problem solver and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely data analysis
- Adaptable: You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
- A Technology Geek: You are fanatical about technology and are always on the look-out of newer better ways of building solutions - that's how you- d build this team too!
- A Team Builder: You are a go to person and can work with different teams. A hands-on collaborative style of working is a must
- Ownership: Entrepreneurial mind-set with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Inspiring Leader: Who Influences Stakeholders positively and develops teams.
- MBA in Marketing from a reputed institute with 4 to 6 years of work experience in driving sales through Digital Marketing with B2B, B2C companies.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences.
- Ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement