Ogrelogic, is one of the leading digital marketing agencies in US and holds the distinction of being the best social media optimization company in Texas. With a global client list of over 50 leading brands, the company is seeking to build on its success by expanding further its client base.
This has created a need for Business Development Manager. The role will report into the Global Business Head at our Noida office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for seeking out and developing new business opportunities with a consultative approach to selling.
They should be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills with a proven record in generating significant revenues. A major part of their role will be selling to new clients over the phone.
Ogrelogic is a young, dynamic and fast-moving company; the ideal fit would be a candidate who is ambitious and keen to have genuine influence – helping to shape the growth of the business’s future.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Working on email and telephonic leads to call clients in US and Europe and generate new business.
• Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
• Presenting to senior decision makers within the agency (GBH’s, MD’s and CEO’s)
• Understanding and keeping up-to-date with constant developments in the digital marketing and agency social media space
• Identifying areas for expansion and development
• Developing a targeted long-term new business strategy to target international clients and foster growth in these key areas for the future
• Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance
• Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
• Working closely with the marketing department to develop relevant and bespoke digital marketing campaigns to relevant prospects
• Inputting into sales and marketing collateral – how the business positions itself for various audiences
• Maximizing networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts
Key Skills /Requirements:
• Minimum 1/3 years’ experience within Business Development/New Business or Account Management role (telephonic calling experience imperative; experience within the media, marketing and communications world preferred)
• Educated to bachelor’s degree level or higher
• Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated – must be comfortable in a target oriented environment
• Must be willing to work in different shift timings pertaining to different target geographies, including night shifts.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
• Consultative sales skills: our audience is made up of international clients and requires a balance of soft sell approach and hard sell closure
• Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously
• Experience working in a marketing / agency / media environment and understanding of (and passion for) the digital marketing industry.
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Video, Content Marketing, Website Design and development.
• The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic
We are willing to consider candidates that have the majority if not all of these attributes and skills if they can otherwise prove their suitability for the role
About Ogrelogic Business Services
Digital Brand Development company in in Austin, Texas with capabilities in Digital Marketing, Social media, Web Design & Development and Mobile App