We are looking "Sr.Software Engineer(Devops)" for Reputed Client @ Bangalore Permanent Role.
Experience: 4+ Yrs
• As part of a team you will design, develop, and maintain scalable multi cloud DevOps blueprint.
• Understand overall virtualization platform architecture in cloud environments and design best of class solutions that fit the SaaS offering & legacy application modernization
• Continuously improve CI/CD pipeline, tools, processes and procedures and systems relating to Developer Productivity
• Collaborate continuously with the product development teams to implement CI/CD pipeline.
• Contribute to the subject matter on Developer Productivity, DevOps, Infrastructure Automation best practices.
• 1+ years of commercial server-side software development experience & 3+ years of commercial DevOps experience.
• Strong scripting skills (Java or Python) is a must.
• Experience with automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.
• Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, Maven, Gradle
• Hands-on working experience in developing or deploying microservices is a must.
• Hands-on working experience of at least of the popular cloud infrastructure such as AWS / Azure / GCP / Red Hat OpenStack is a must.
• Knowledge about microservices hosted in leading cloud environments
• Experience with containerizing applications (Docker preferred) is a must
• Hands-on working experience of automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications (Kubernetes) is a must.
• Strong problem-solving, analytical skills and good understanding of the best practices for building, testing, deploying and monitoring software
• Experience working with Secret management services such as HashiCorp Vault is desirable.
• Experience working with Identity and access management services such as Okta, Cognito is desirable.
• Experience with monitoring systems such as Prometheus, Grafana is desirable.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
• B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech (Computer science/Information science/Information Technology is a Plus)
• 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience in server-side application development & DevOps
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Hiring for the below position with one of our premium client
Role: Senior DevOps Engineer
Key skills: DevOps, Cloud, Python scripting
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to work independently, learn quickly and be proactive
7-9 years overall and at least 3-4 years of hands-on experience in designing and managing DevOps Cloud infrastructure
Experience must include a combination of:
o Experience working with configuration management tools – Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack (expertise in at least one tool is a must)
o Ability to write and maintain code in at least one scripting language (Python preferred)
o Practical knowledge of shell scripting
o Cloud knowledge – AWS, VMware vSphere
o Good understanding and familiarity with Linux o Networking knowledge – Firewalls, VPNs, Load Balancers o Web/Application servers, Nginx, JVM environments
o Virtualization and containers - Xen, KVM, Qemu, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
o Familiarity with logging systems - Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana o Git, Jenkins, Jira
If interested kindly apply!
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps including automated system configuration, application deployment, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Advanced Linux system administration abilities.
- Real-world experience managing large-scale AWS or GCP environments. Multi-account management a plus.
- Experience with managing production environments on AWS or GCP.
- Solid understanding CI/CD pipelines using GitHub, CircleCI/Jenkins, JFrog Artifactory/Nexus.
- Experience on any configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef is a must.
- Experience in any one of the scripting languages: Shell, Python, etc.
- Experience in containerization using Docker and orchestration using Kubernetes/EKS/GKE is a must.
- Solid understanding of SSL and DNS.
- Experience on deploying and running any open-source monitoring/graphing solution like Prometheus, Grafana, etc.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts.
- Always adhere to security best practices.
- Knowledge on Bigdata (Hadoop/Druid) systems administration will be a plus.
- Knowledge on managing and running DBs (MySQL/MariaDB/Postgres) will be an added advantage.
What you get to do
- Work with development teams to build and maintain cloud environments to specifications developed closely with multiple teams. Support and automate the deployment of applications into those environments
- Diagnose and resolve occurring, latent and systemic reliability issues across entire stack: hardware, software, application and network. Work closely with development teams to troubleshoot and resolve application and service issues
- Continuously improve Conviva SaaS services and infrastructure for availability, performance and security
- Implement security best practices – primarily patching of operating systems and applications
- Automate everything. Build proactive monitoring and alerting tools. Provide standards, documentation, and coaching to developers.
- Participate in 12x7 on-call rotations
- Work with third party service/support providers for installations, support related calls, problem resolutions etc.
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning of AWS services like EC2, S3,EBS, AMI, VPC, ELB, RDS, Auto scaling groups, Cloud Formation.
- Good experience on Build and release process and extensively involved in the CICD using
- Experienced on configuration management tools like Ansible.
- Designing, implementing and supporting fully automated Jenkins CI/CD
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous Integration and for end to end Automation for all Builds and Deployments.
- Proficient with Docker based container deployments to create shelf environments for dev teams and containerization of environment delivery for releases.
- Experience working on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Good knowledge in version control system in Git and GitHub.
- Good experience in build tools
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes ,YAML and Manifest
Hands on experience in:
- Deploying, managing, securing and patching enterprise applications on large scale in Cloud preferably AWS.
- Experience leading End-to-end DevOps projects with modern tools encompassing both Applications and Infrastructure
- AWS Code deploy, Code build, Jenkins, Sonarqube.
- Incident management and root cause analysis.
- Strong understanding of immutable infrastructure and infrastructure as code concepts. Participate in capacity planning and provisioning of new resources. Importing already deployed infra into IaaC.
- Utilizing AWS cloud services such as EC2, S3, IAM, Route53, RDS, VPC, NAT/IG Gateway, LAMBDA, Load Balancers, CloudWatch, API Gateway are some of them.
- AWS ECS managing multi cluster container environments (ECS with EC2 and Fargate with service discovery using Route53)
- Monitoring/analytics tools like Nagios/DataDog and logging tools like LogStash/SumoLogic
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Version Control System: Git, Gitlab, Bitbucket
- Participate in Security Audit of Cloud Infrastructure.
- Exceptional documentation and communication skills.
- Ready to work in Shift
- Knowledge of Akamai is Plus.
- Microsoft Azure is Plus
- Adobe AEM is plus.
- AWS Certified DevOps Professional is plus
Senior DevOps Engineer (8-12 yrs Exp)
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer. As our new DevOps
Engineer, you will be in charge of the specification and documentation of the new project
features. In addition, you will be developing new features and writing scripts for automation
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Deploy updates and fixes
• Utilize various open source technologies
• Need to have hands on experience on automation tools like Docker / Jenkins /
• Build independent web based tools, micro-services and solutions
• Write scripts and automation using Java/BitBucket/Python/Bash.
• Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Mongo, Elastic search, Redis etc
• Understand how various systems work
• Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
• Understand how IT operations are managed
• Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT and SVN.
• Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Redmine,
WorkFront, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
• Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
• Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
• Perform root cause analysis for production errors
• Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
• More than six years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role);
experience in software development and infrastructure development is a mandatory.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or related field
• Proficiency in deploying and maintaining web applications
• Ability to construct and execute network, server, and application status monitoring
• Knowledge of software automation production systems, including code deployment
• Working knowledge of software development methodologies
• Previous experience with high-performance and high-availability open source web
• Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and
• Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team
• Solid team player.
DevOps Engineer, Plum & Empuls
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. Empuls works with over 100 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
http://www.synapsica.com/">Synapsica is a https://yourstory.com/2021/06/funding-alert-synapsica-healthcare-ivycap-ventures-endiya-partners/">series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The Lead DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the management, monitoring and operation of our applications and services in production. The DevOps Engineer will be a hands-on person who can work independently or with minimal guidance and has the ability to drive the team’s deliverables by mentoring and guiding junior team members. You will work with the existing teams very closely and build on top of tools like Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform and support our numerous polyglot services.
Introducing a strong DevOps ethic into the rest of the team is crucial, and we expect you to lead the team on best practices in deployment, monitoring, and tooling. You'll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems, help automate and streamline our operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Providing strategies and creating pathways in support of product initiatives in DevOps and automation, with a focus on the design of systems and services that run on cloud platforms.
- Optimizations and execution of the CI/CD pipelines of multiple products and timely promotion of the releases to production environments
- Ensuring that mission critical applications are deployed and optimised for high availability, security & privacy compliance and disaster recovery.
- Strategize, implement and verify secure coding techniques, integrate code security tools for Continuous Integration
- Ensure analysis, efficiency, responsiveness, scalability and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Establish strong relationships, and proactively communicate, with team members as well as individuals across the organisation
- Minimum of 6 years of experience on Devops tools.
- Working experience with Linux, container orchestration and management technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS …).
- Hands-on experience with "infrastructure as code" solutions (Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible etc).
- Background of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab-CI, Jenkins, CircleCI, Github actions etc).
- Experience with the Hashicorp stack (Vault, Packer, Nomad etc).
- Hands-on experience in building and maintaining monitoring/logging/alerting stacks (ELK stack, Prometheus stack, Grafana etc).
- Devops mindset and experience with Agile / SCRUM Methodology
- Basic knowledge of Storage , Databases (SQL and noSQL)
- Good understanding of networking technologies, HAProxy, firewalling and security.
- Experience in Security vulnerability scans and remediation
- Experience in API security and credentials management
- Worked on Microservice configurations across dev/test/prod environments
- Ability to quickly adapt new languages and technologies
- A strong team player attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Ability to plan projects, execute them and meet the deadline
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
- He has to perform architectural analysis, and he should know how to design enterprise-level systems.
- He should know how to design and simulate tools for the perfect delivery of systems.
- He should know how to design, develop, and maintain systems, processes, procedures to deliver a high-quality service design.
- He has to work with other members of a team and other departments to establish healthy communication and information flow.
- He should know how to deliver a high-performing solution architecture that can support the development efforts of a business.
- He has to plan, design, and configure the most typical business solutions as needed.
- He has to prepare technical documents and other presentations for multiple solutions areas.
- He has to be sure that the best practices for configuration management are carried our as it was needed.
- He has to work on customer specifications, analyze them, and conduct the best product recommendations associated with the platform
- AWS Solution Architect 9-10 Years
- Responsible for managing applications on public cloud (AWS) infrastructure.
- Responsible for larger migrations of applications from VM to cloud/cloud-native.
- Responsible for setting up monitoring for cloud/cloud-native-based infrastructure and applications.
- MUST: AWS Solution Architect Professional certification.
2. Has done Infrastructure coding using Cloudformation/Terraform and Configuration also understands it very clearly
3. Deep understanding of the microservice design and aware of centralized Caching(Redis),centralized configuration(Consul/Zookeeper)
4. Hands-on experience of working on containers and its orchestration using Kubernetes
5. Hands-on experience of Linux and Windows Operating System
6. Worked on NoSQL Databases like Cassandra, Aerospike, Mongo or
Couchbase, Central Logging, monitoring and Caching using stacks like ELK(Elastic) on the cloud, Prometheus, etc.
7. Has good knowledge of Network Security, Security Architecture and Secured SDLC practices