Location: Preferably in Mumbai/Any where in India
- Should know basics like Structure, data types, unions, enum , pointers , type casting etc
- Should know data structures mandatory like linked list (basic expectation)
- This position is for Linux platform, so we expect people to have hands on experience on Linux (Mutex, semaphone, threading/multithreading IPC etc)
- We expect candidate to write code given a problem statement (if not proper code at least pseudo code )
About US Based MNC
Are you passionate about working with smart people on challenging problems in an environment that values hard work, integrity and teamwork? F5 Networks is hiring for its Centre of Excellence office in Hyderabad, India. Come join us and help build and grow a world class site
Are you passionate about working with smart people on challenging problems in an environment that values hard work, integrity and teamwork? Want the opportunity to work with state of the art cloud technologies, containers and orchestration systems, and microservices?
Manage activities of software development, quality engineering, and infrastructure & tooling functions for delivering software components and microservices integrated in public and private cloud architecture. Key responsibilities are to develop and manage people, lead project planning, run the agile process, understand and streamline processes across multiple teams for efficiency, facilitate communication, and offer product vision.
As Manager for big-ip Product development team, we are looking for individual who is very hands-on, ready to jump-in as needed, have proven technical leadership experience in software development and engineering services. You will be leading team of Highly skilled engineers who will be building and state of the art networking products. This is very highly visible role and requires individual with strong leadership and proven technical skills. Ideal candidate for this role is individual who is working as technical/team lead and want to make transition into next role which includes both technical and management skills.
Employee management including but not limited to sourcing, interviewing, and hiring candidates for open positions, onboarding, establishing goals, assigning or delegating work, providing on-the-job training, giving guidance to staff, conducting performance evaluations, approving paid time-off (PTO), developing performance improvement plans, and taking disciplinary action.
Act as an advisor to subordinate(s) to help with development and/or resolve technical problems.
Ensures milestones are being met; monitor, track and make visible
Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; provides input into budgeting
Communicates product roadmaps and project status to staff, senior management, and other product teams.
Evaluates and reviews new technologies on their applicability to product architecture and design.
Coordinates with development service groups resulting in greater communication and higher probability of on time delivery of products.
Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Ability to work flexible hours for better collaboration with international counterpart/senior management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge and expertise in software engineering methodologies.
Demonstrated ability to lead software development and engineering services.
Proven ability to deliver products with highest quality, on time and within budget.
Demonstrated ability in mentoring and developing direct reports.
Familiarity with agile, scrum, and test-driven development methodologies
Experience in languages C/C++, and Java/Java Script.
Experience in Microservices technologies
Experience automating production like environments for development and testing.
Good experience in network technologies
Ability to collaborate and thrive in a dynamic high performing environment
Knowledge of DevOps principles and Agile methodologies.
B.E Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or another technical degree
10+ years of software development experience
5+ years of development management experience
Knowledge of OSI Layer-1 to 7 including LAN switches, routers, general TCP/IP and associated protocols preferred.
Experience in IETF security technologies like NAT, Firewall, IPSec are highly desirable.
Excellent organizational agility and interpersonal skills throughout the organization.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work flexible hours for better collaboration with international counterpart/senior management. Duties may require being on call periodically or working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
DeepIntent is a marketing technology company that helps healthcare brands strengthen communication with patients and healthcare professionals by enabling highly effective and performant digital advertising campaigns. Our healthcare technology platform, MarketMatch™, connects advertisers, data providers, and publishers to operate the first unified, programmatic marketplace for healthcare marketers. The platform’s built-in identity solution matches digital IDs with clinical, behavioural, and contextual data in real-time so marketers can qualify 1.6M+ verified HCPs and 225M+ patients to find their most clinically-relevant audiences, and message them on a one-to-one basis in a privacy-compliant way. Healthcare marketers use MarketMatch to plan, activate, and measure digital campaigns in ways that best suit their business, from managed service engagements to technical integration or self-service solutions. DeepIntent was founded by Memorial Sloan Kettering alumni in 2016 and acquired by Propel Media, Inc. in 2017. We proudly serve major pharmaceutical and Fortune 500 companies out of our offices in New York, Bosnia and India.
The set of skills we are looking for:
Solid Java experience and knowledge of the Java framework
Understanding data structure
Understanding of the JVM internal and memory management
In-depth MySQL knowledge
Excellent debugging skills.
Able to work in theEST timezone. Troubleshoot complex issues
discovered in-house as well as in customer environments.
Replicate customer environments/issues on the platform and work to identify & fix the root cause or provide an interim workaround as needed.
Provide Technical Action plans to take a customer/product issue from start to resolution.
Identify product bugs and improvements based on customer environments and work to close them
Ensure timely and top-quality product delivery
Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented
Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities.
Good in external and internal communication across stakeholders.
Want to work for Riskcovry?
We are a passionate, dynamic, and balanced team. Our culture is open, direct, and merit-oriented. Our team has enormous depth across insurance, technology, fintech, strategy and investment. We have great investors partnering with us to help achieve our vision.
Riskcovry is one of the fastest growing startups in our space and we would love to have you onboard. Read more about us:
We are looking for people who:
1. Have a strong bias for action and value speed over perfection.
2. Make decisions with this ethos: Customer > Company > Team > Me
3. Thrive in a flat and open organization
4. Recognize that frugality is the key to efficiency
5. Are self-starters and have a natural tendency to own company and team goals
Job Location: Bangalore (Work from Home Based on Covid Safety Guidelines)
Industry Type: Insurance and Technology
Vacancy: 6 Positions
Experience: 3-4 Years
- Level 4 - 4no’s
- Level 3 - 1no’s
- Project coordinator
Additional Benefits: Insurance, PF, Gratuity,In house Psychologist and ESOPs for deserving candidates.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience with L2/L3 support, Service Management, Escalation management, KPI/SLAs tracking, measuring and reporting
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide resolution in a fast-paced environment
- Installing/ upgrading the database server and application tools.
- Good in creating support documentation – Runbook, troubleshooting guide, SOP
- Should be open to work towards issue resolution as priority tasks
- Ability to qualify issues, test them and provide resolution with the help of Dev/Engineering team
- Provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions.
- Provide data management support for our users/clients
- Linux/Unix Operating System skills including
- Viewing and searching server log files
- Editor skills such as vi, vim, emacs etc
- Restart and trouble shoot servers not responding
- Copy files from remote servers
- Vhost and Access logs interpretation
Requirements, Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience in delivering results-driven solutions with proven business value.
- 3+ years of experience with Python/Perl/C or similar scripting.
- Familiar with queries, procedures, and query optimization
- Hands on experience with linux operating environment.
- Run simple scripts on linux preferably linux root as sudo
- AWS certification - preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with working on an Agile/Iterative development framework.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude with the ability to collaborate with product managers and developers.
- Good to have knowledge of support tools – Freshdesk or similar tools
- Prior knowledge of Insurance domain is a plus
- Should be open to work over weekends and on holidays during emergencies
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Verify, review and rectify questions end-to-end in the creation cycle, this would be for
all difficulty levels and across multiple programming languages of coding questions.
- Review, validate and correct test cases that belong to a particular question. Make
- Document and report the quality parameters and suggest a continuous improvement.
- Help the team with writing or generating code stubs wherever necessary for a coding
question in one of the programming languages like C, C++, Java, and Python. (A code
stub is a partial code to help candidates start off with, it’s a starter code-snippet)
- Identify and rectify technical errors in coding questions and ensure that questions meet
- Working with Product Manager to research on latest technologies, trends, and
assessments in coding.
- Bring an innovative approach to the ever-changing world of programming languages and
framework-based technologies like ReactJS, Angular, Spring Boot, DOT NET.
- 0 -3 Years of experience in writing codes either in C, C++, C#, Java or Python
- Good to have: Knowledge of Manual QA and lifecycle of a QA
- Ability to understand algorithms and Data Structures.
- Candidates with exposure to ReactJS, Java Springboot, AI/ML will also be a good fit.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills by understanding complex problems.
- Experience on any competitive coding Platform is an added advantage.
- Passion about technology.
- Degree related to Computer Science: MCA, B.E., B.Tech, B.Sc
The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni in 2017 to accelerate solar adoption in the world. Our products empower the solar industry to help it succeed. We develop software that helps solar installers and developers in designing more optimized solar PV systems, increase energy yield per panel installed, reduce cost of installations and create quotations and reports for clients within 20 minutes. The software has been used to estimate 1200 MW+ of solar capacity across India and serves some of the largest companies in the world including Tata Power, Adani Solar, Renew Power and hundreds of MSMEs.
When we succeed, the solar industry wins, and the world wins.
About the Product :
It's a 3d simulation software, to replicate rooftops/commercial sites, place solar panels and generate the estimation of solar energy.
Roles And responsibilities :
- To find out the features offered by other similar software and to collaborate with developers on implementing the same.
- Develop new features and ideas to make product better and user centric.
- Continuous look-out for new and creative solutions to implement new features or improve old ones.
- Create algos from scratch and implement them in the software.
Who can apply?
- 1-2 years of experience in any 3d software development (three js, unity, unreal, openGL)
- Strong Data structure and Algorithm knowledge
- Strong Aptitude and Reasoning
- Good understanding of mathematical formulas.
- Strong drive to learn new technologies as we are constantly evolving
- Cloud experience with AWS/Google Cloud is a big plus.
• Good programming skills using C++ on windows
• Work exp in using Boost Library, Multi-threading, data Structures
• Good understanding of kernel level API's in Lwindows
• Scripting knowledge – Shel Scripting, Perl, Python
Proven C++ developer(Design Patterns, Multi-Threading, Data Structures, File Systems etc. ) on windows
• Hands-on experience in API design and development
• Good exposure to CMake based builds and PERL scripting
• Proven Object Oriented designer and implementer with strong understanding of software architecture leveraging UML and design patterns.
• Good understanding of Agile Scrum practices
• Excellent communication skills.
• Expertise in static and dynamic analysis
• Packaging/recompilation of RabbitMQ, buildpacks (basic knowledge on dockers)
• Work experience in CI / CD "
Job title: Azure Architect
Locations: Noida, Pune, Bangalore and Mumbai
- Develop and maintain scalable architecture, database design and data pipelines and build out new Data Source integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity
- Design and Develop the Data lake, Data warehouse using Azure Cloud Services
- Assist in designing end to end data and Analytics solution architecture and perform POCs within Azure
- Drive the design, sizing, POC setup, etc. of Azure environments and related services for the use cases and the solutions
- Reviews the solution requirements support architecture design to ensure the selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology.
- Must possess good client-facing experience with the ability to facilitate requirements sessions and lead teams
- Support internal presentations to technical and business teams
- Provide technical guidance, mentoring and code review, design level technical best practices
- 12-15 years of industry experience and at least 3 years of experience in architect role is required along with at least 3 to 4 years’ experience designing and building analytics solutions in Azure.
- Experience in architecting data ingestion/integration frameworks capable of processing structured, semi-structured & unstructured data sets in batch & real-time
- Hands-on experience in the design of reporting schemas, data marts and development of reporting solutions
- Develop batch processing, streaming and integration solutions and process Structured and Non-Structured Data
- Demonstrated experience with ETL development both on-premises and in the cloud using SSIS, Data Factory, and Azure Analysis Services and other ETL technologies.
- Experience in Perform Design, Development & Deployment using Azure Services ( Azure Synapse, Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Databricks, Python and SSIS)
- Worked with transactional, temporal, time series, and structured and unstructured data.
- Deep understanding of the operational dependencies of applications, networks, systems, security, and policy (both on-premise and in the cloud; VMs, Networking, VPN (Express Route), Active Directory, Storage (Blob, etc.), Windows/Linux).
Mandatory Skills: Azure Synapse, Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure DW, Databricks, Python
We are currently hiring a professional, skilled Software Developer to develop, create, and modify applications software or specialized utility programs of our company.
Role & Responsiblities
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Bug fixing and debugging existing code.
- Understanding product requirements, architecture, design
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA/Any specialized course in the Required field
- Must know C/C++/JAVA/.NET
- 0-2 year experience in software development..
For C/C++ developer
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience with web applications and programming languages like- C/C++
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Should have good technical skills related to Email Services Operating System and File Systems.
- Working independently and multi-tasking effectively.
- Understanding of projects from client as well as own view point
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Enhance product test and build infrastructure.
For Java Developer.
- Must have strong background / knowledge in Core Java.
- Must Have skills : Core java,swing ,J2EE.
- Must know about Collection Multi Threading and File handling.
- Must know how to use Eclipse/Net Beans
- Very Polished professionals with strong Communication Skills
- Excellent design, coding and debugging skills .
- Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts.
Position :Software Developer
No. of position:10
Job type: full time
Timing: 10am to 7pm