About Chapter247 Infotech
We are a passionate, dynamic, and balanced team. Our culture is open, direct, and merit-oriented. Our team has enormous depth across insurance, technology, fintech, strategy and investment. We have great investors partnering with us to help achieve our vision.
Riskcovry is one of the fastest growing startups in our space and we would love to have you onboard. Read more about us:
We are looking for people who:
1. Have a strong bias for action and value speed over perfection.
2. Make decisions with this ethos: Customer > Company > Team > Me
3. Thrive in a flat and open organization
4. Recognize that frugality is the key to efficiency
5. Are self-starters and have a natural tendency to own company and team goals
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing technical leadership, design and development of complex pieces of the service oriented architecture based platform.
- Modelling Database Design for large scale applications.
- Develop for performance engineering.
- Design for the right use of micro services, containerization and observability.
- Drive technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Create reference implementation for our integrations and for backward compatibility.
- Not interested in managerial responsibilities
Requirements, Desired Skills and Experience
- Tech Stack based on Ruby-on-Rails, Python-Django or Node.js frameworks.
- Engineering degree
Opportunities for the right candidate
- Build and develop SaaS and PaaS products from scratch
- Build the best-in-class UX based products
- State of Art technologies (Latest trends in the industry)
- Work with a well-knit team, almost like one’s family
- Startup culture and advantages of working in a co-working space
- Performance based career progress and high visibility with management and founders
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is part of our expansion in India.
We have a number of openings in our technical team focusing on mobile and web development to be part of our technology leadership team. As a part of this expansion we are looking for a Senior Technical Team Lead (Full Stack) with backend technology as Java, to join our award winning digital team.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for Web Technology
- Provide design feedback to our design team
- Be responsible for end to end development and support cycle
- Train new developers joining the team and ensure highest level of software practices
- Provide client-facing presentations and support as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- At least 8 years of experience in Web Technology with backend in Java
- Clear understanding of architecture, efficient database structure and various mode of deployments
- Sound knowledge on scripting languages like Angular.js, React.js and Node.js
- Experience in Cloud environment - AWS, GCP or PCF will be a plus
- Proven enthusiasm for technology and current hands on work experience
- Leadership and technical skills to run a development team
- Passion for clean design and library grade coding
- Demonstrable analytical skills (coding exercise required)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- DevOps basics and knowledge on micro services
- Prior experience of running a software team or company
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Ability to be part of core leadership team and drive development decisions
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about web platforms and translating code into user-friendly products, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Projects you have developed so far, along with links and reference
- Remote or Pune, India
Areas of responsibilities:
Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing
software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs
Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces
Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead.
Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief.
Develop and maintain new features on Java stack
Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product
Build software solutions for complex problems.
Compliance with build/release and configuration management process
Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module.
Execution of appropriate quality plans ,project plans ,test strategies and processes for development
activities in concern with business and project management effort
Development across multiple browsers/platforms on Website
Good Understanding of SQL/NoSQL data stores
Fair Understanding of Responsive High Level Designs
Work experience in product/start-up company is a plus
Familiarity to MVC, SOA, RESTFull web services
Work with other teams and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline driven, team
broad array of Interactive web
Understand agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
Desired candidates must have 3-7 years of experience as NodeJs Developer.
If the candidate cannot relocate to Gurgaon, we can also provide permanent Work from home for this position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into effective code
- Provide support till deployment of code into production.
- Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis, and on-time delivery
- Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
- Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
- Conduct peer code review.
What candidate should know about:
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB, Mongo aggregation, MySQL
- Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Elastic Search, Redis.
- Knowledge about AWS components (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters, etc.)
- Self-learning abilities are required
- Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
Our Client started their journey in the year 2009 and is currently one of the best platform for freelance academic writing jobs online. Founded by IIT-IIM and MDI alumni, our client has completed 111349 projects with 839 happy academic freelancers.
They are growing global with their presence in 6 countries like India, Ukraine, Kenya, Bangladesh, Philippines and Pakistan.They boast a round the clock customer support team to resolve the problems and queries of freelancers from across the globe.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Writing high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Performing unit and integration testing before launch
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business, Testing Team an systems analysts
- Finding bugs and offering timely solutions
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Producing detailed specifications
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Following industry best practices
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
What you need to have:
- Must have a PHP experience or a full stack development experience.
- B.Tech / M.Tech from any college.
- Good understanding of RESTful API development.
- Good knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Good understanding of jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of OOPS preferred.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Laravel, CI, etc
- Knowledge of programming language such as Python/ NodeJs will be preferred
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with MySQL/ Mongo DB databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Cross-browser/ platform experience.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good analytical and debugging skills.
- Team-oriented and Self-motivated.
Immediate Openings for Dot Net Developer
Experience: 2 - 4years
Job Profile :-
- Good knowledge of .Net concepts & MVC
- Strong programming and troubleshooting skills using C#, ASP.Net, and MS SQL 2012/2019
- Good understanding of Web API concepts
Job Description :
- As a part of the technology team, member is expected to perform end-to-end development/maintenance of Microsoft .Net based applications.
- Member will be engaged in coding, unit testing, and build readiness activities related to assigned tasks.
- Member is expected to adhere to defined coding standards and guidelines. Also, the member will have to work in collaboration with other team members for success of the assigned projects.
Qualification:- B.tech / BCA/MCA
Our backend(NodeJS+PHP) team is passionate about technology, and we love building scalable web solutions keeping performance in mind.We're looking for a full stack developer that has experience developing a variety of Web Apps using the PHP and NodeJS stack.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Work with the team to design, develop and support scalable applications
- Developing API’s(REST), designing the database schema and implement same in web frameworks like Laravel and Express along with ORM(including migration script and seeds data)
- Very good end-to-end debugging skills in PHP and NodejS stack.
- Write, test, and release production-ready code.
- Work with our DevOps team to ensure continuous deployments of our applications
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Experience developing highly scalable services and APIs(in NodejS and PHP frameworks)
- Knowledge of data modelling and database performance using NoSQL/SQL
- Strong experience with PHP framework like Laravel(PHP) and JS frameworks like Express, and other Framework In nodeJS.
- Good knowledge in code versioning(git or svn)
- Good experience with code deployment on server like ubuntu, linux.
- Knowledge of SDK integration(social media sdk like Facebook, google, etc and cloud services sdk like AWS and Azure)
- Familiarity developing SaaS applications in AWS/Azure cloud services.
- In-depth knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architectures for multi-tier applications
· Java, Spring MVC
· MicroService Exposure – Eureka, Zuul, SpringCloud
· Knowledge of various design pattern - Domain Driven Design Exposure is plus
· AWS Exposure is plus
· Awareness with Linux Environment
· Exposure with portal development is plus
· TDD/BDD is plus
· Product Development Experience is plus
· Docker – Container technology is plus
· Hands on RDBMS - Good Exp. In Database design
· Experience in ORM – Hibernate
· NoSQL Database is plus
Do you want to work with high traffic OLTP and OLAP systems that provide real value to retailers? Want to build real web applications that work across multiple channels and devices? In this critical role, the right candidate should have an entrepreneurial mind-set, have experience working across an application stack and a strong background in developing complex web experiences that are rich, responsive and interactive. The individual should have exhibited good technical leadership skills and be a highly motivated individual.
Role & Responsibility
- Exhibit strong technical knowledge, leadership skills and independent execution.
- A keen eye for good experiences. Understanding the experience from a customer perspective.
- Drive design discussion of complex features and own development of these modules across the application stack.
- Ability to adapt to changing business and product needs.
- Experience evolving the design and operation scale as new features are added to the product
- Mentor junior developers and ensure quality code output (via code reads, reading references, etc.) from them.
- Co-ordinate with internal teams and external partners in ensuring we build the best solution on time for the customer. Constantly looking at ways to innovate and improve the product.
- 8+ years of experience in Java & J2EE based Web Technologies & Frameworks with a focus in either Service Oriented Architecture or APIs.
- Experience in designing scalable solutions in a large-scale distributed environment.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, common web frameworks, networking, SQL and database technologies
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Strong debugging / troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to propose and defend solutions.
- Ability to work closely with product management, customer support, and other engineering teams to continuously evolve and innovate the enterprise-class Products.