- 4+ years of experience in professional Web Development
- Proven software development experience in Core PHP, Codeigniter, WordPress; Laravel is a plus.
- Must have 2+ yrs experience in VueJs.
- Experience in ReactJs, NodeJs is a plus.
- Excellent Software Design and Architecting capabilities
- Complete familiarity and expertise in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Expertise in third party API integration - payment gateways, Storage, Streaming services, etc.
- Complete familiarity and experience working with JSON / XML and REST API structure
- Familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment technologies such as Bitbucket, Jenkins and Git
- AWS/Google Cloud Deployment is a must; Devops capability is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Sound Database experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL experience
- A sound knowledge of Object-Oriented (OOPS) Programming & Design Pattern.
- Agile and Iterative (TDD) development expertise.
Full Stack Developers at Seenit are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on key initiatives and cutting edge projects that will bring in the next phase of growth for the global retail industry.
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Follows best industry practices and develops and deploys new features to facilitate related procedures and tools
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience in developing web-based applications in MVC architecture (CodeIgniter preferred)
- Good knowledge of MySQL and query optimisation
- Server Knowledge - AWS Preferred
- Managed a team and done code review
- Experience with Ubuntu OS is a plus point
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience in the development of scalable scale web applications.
- Proven experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular1,2,4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Microservice API development, and experience in PHP/Python/Laravel and MVC frameworks is a must.
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred.
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Knowledge of advanced PHP concepts, MySQL, JSON, XML & ability to work in a LAMP/WAMP environment.
- Strong Knowledge of DB & code security along with basic server operations like Curl, Crud, cPanel.
Commercial software development experience
Strong object-oriented design and coding skills in Java, springboot, Angular 2+, HTML, CSS, Js.
Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
Experience leading a team of software engineers
Experience with accurately measuring the productivity of a team
Experience writing scalable software
Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers
Excellent English Speaking and Writing skills
Experience with web services technology (REST, SOAP, etc)
7+ years of overall software development experience.
2+ years of distributed cloud systems architecture.
Good understanding of SQL and experience in designing database structures.
Understanding of frontend development and frameworks at a high level.
High availability and fault tolerance systems design experience.
Test Driven Design practitioner and good understanding of unit Testing and comprehensive test suite building.
Customer focused with good analytical thinking and problem solving.
Metrics based progress monitoring and reporting capabilities.
Flexibility to interface with cross timezone teams.
Should have led cross-functional teams like frontend, backend, UI/UX, devops, QA, etc.
Experience in security practices for web applications.
Note: Hands on experience in Angular is also must.
▪︎Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
▪︎Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
▪︎Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
▪︎Create and maintain software documentation.
▪︎Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
▪︎Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
▪︎Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
▪︎Developing E-commerce website for clients.
▪︎Good hands on both Front End and Back End.
▪︎Candidates who have their own laptop will preferred .
▪︎Bachelor's degree in B-tech or relevant work experience
▪︎2-3 years of Experience
▪︎Should have worked on Dynamic websites like E-commerce, LMS, HMS etc.
▪︎Should have developed customized websites
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable AI based software solutions.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software
development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end
coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a
team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to have conversation with you.
- Work with data science teams ,development teams and product managers to ideate
- software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software .
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Capable to handle the individual module / Project
- 2-5 years of relevant experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing Web based,desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Experience in React.js .
- Experience in Python Django Framework .
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL,Postgresql, MongoDB), web servers (e.g.Apache) and UI/UX design .
- Familiarity with Cloud services like AWS, GCP.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
at Camp K12