Our Gurgaon-based client focuses on helping local businesses grow by introducing them to their SaaS platform. They are into everything local, from Listing & Review management, across social platforms, search platforms, and more. They are also into building and managing hyperlocal targeted advertising campaigns.
Founded in 2014, our client is a location data management platform. They serve multi-location enterprises across India and South East Asia. They are also helping brands to engage with audiences through their store-level messaging capabilities. The company earned a revenue of over $5 Million in the year 2021.
They have been awarded in various categories in the last few years, a few examples of which are IDMA Awards, Vega Awards, Landy Awards, Digixx Awards, Echo Awards etc.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing the client portfolio of multi-location large brands. You should be able to build strong sustainable relationships based on your in-depth knowledge and high-performance.
What you will do:
- Managing and executing entire sales process from prospecting to closure, while continually building a pipeline of sales opportunities with accurate forecasting
- Delivering highest service levels at all times, making clients’ life simple, advising them on how to leverage the platform to meet their KPIs
- Onboarding the customers once they sign up on the platform and working towards up-selling other products from the company
- Achieving high sense of customer satisfaction with focus on growing the accounts by being the trusted advisor to clients
- Working with highly driven entrepreneurs and mentors
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate, Preferably MBA from Renowned B-School
- Min. 2- 4 Years of successful journey selling SaaS/ Ad Tech in Indian Market
- Proven success in beating sales targets and following a consultative sales approach on behalf of the clients
- Ability to push new offerings along with core offerings to enhance penetration into accounts
- Savvy with digital productivity tools and well versed with analysing and presenting data in Microsoft Excel
- Data, digital advertising and/ or platform sales experience is a big plus
- Very strong and convincing communication and presentation skills that you can adjust to different hierarchy levels
- Understanding of the importance of building successful case studies
- Hunter mindset
- Ability to connect with key decision makers at client side
- Assist the sales team in generating qualified first appointments for the monthly targets in an organization.
- Prospect into named target industry accounts and build sales pipeline to drive early stages of the sales cycle.
- Assist the sales team in penetrating strategic accounts by identifying business pains, decision makers, budget, time frame and scheduling sales appointments with qualified prospects.
- Use multiple sources of information like news alerts, social media, online databases, events & trade shows to build a list of prospects who are receptive to Unbxd's products and services.
- Achieve quarterly targets on qualified first appointments and help build a pipeline for sales teams.
- Collaborate with sales & marketing teams to proactively identify and prospect for new business opportunities.
- Successfully track & develop leads till they are sales-ready, build relationships with prospects and help improve lead to opportunity conversion rates.
Key Requirements for Success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Willing to work US hours.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales prospecting and business development.
- Experience in selling cloud based technology to the US market.
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
1. Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify our target companies for collaboration and sales
2. Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication with clients to build loyal relationships
3. Work with leadership to determine goals; report on sales revenue generated from business tie-ups and promotions
4. Maintain detailed information on client communication, meet-ups and new ideas for business promotions
5. Ensure a coordinated relationship with our existing customers
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. Can start the internship between 1st Aug and and 10th Aug'22
3. Are available for a duration of 3 months
4. Have relevant skills and interests.
1. Pursuing a master's in marketing or BBA in marketing
2. Willing to learn and work for a growing astrological startup
3. Strong communication skills - written and oral
4. Proficient command of local languages (Kannada)
5. Skilled in problem-solving and project management
6. Knowledge of best practices for creating email templates
7. Knowledge of local areas must own a vehicle
8. Ability to search, and track new clients for collaboration
9. Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results.
1. Pre-placement offers in completion of the internship
2. Letter of recommendation or reference
3. Paid internship for a span of 3 months
4. Monthly team build-up outing
5. Networking and opportunities to build with new clients
6. Internal expenses cover for traveling
ToXSL is hiring for Business Development Executive (BDE)
Designation: Business Development Manager/ BDE, Online Bidder
Experience: 1 - 6 years ( Fresher with 6 months of training can also apply)
Salary: 2 - 7 lac per annum
No. of Positions: 8
Actively seek out new Sales Opportunities.
Experience generating leads through Linkedin, Linkedin Sales Navigator and similar portals.
Building out and maintaining a strong pipeline of leads and potential new business.
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities.
Develop and manage efficient networks for Business Development.
Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
Write new business proposals.
Keep prospective client database/CRM updated.
Working 5 days a week.
Group Health Insurance for our employees.
Work with a team of 270+ excellent engineers.
Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
Lunch buffets for all our employees.
Fantastic friday meals to dine in for employees.
Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday coupons , Dinner coupons etc.
Team Dinners on Project Completion.
Festival celebration, Month End celebration and much more.
Equality: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
Skills: #OnlineBidding #LeadGeneration #upwork #BDE #webapplication #mobileapplication
Educational Qualifications : B-Tech (CSE, IT) / M-Tech (CSE, IT) /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Interested Candidate can apply directly through link -
Title - Applicant Training Program for B2C sales
Duration - 6 weeks
Stipend - 37,500
Starting 2 week online training from office and 4 week On Job Training from Home
Designation - Business Development Associate - B2C sales
Salary package - 7 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable
You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the #byjus way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique #byjus way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
• Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any UG/PG (2021 passing out)
#byjus #businessdevelopment #education #learning #sales #job #help #hiring# #students #hiring #team#learning #sales #students #job #hiring #help #team #mentoring#businessdevelopment #sales #communication #byjus #businessdevelopment #experience #sales #job #opportunities #mentoring #mentoring #environment #work #students #communication #learning #education #hiringimmediately #edutech #salesandmarketingjobs #searchingjob #selling #directselling #directsales #freshershiring #salescareers #salesexecutives
- Generate revenue by pitching prospects and converting them to sales.
- Meet and exceed pipeline contribution goals
- Respond quickly to assigned leads
- Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
- Use and become an expert on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Fully Responsible for meeting targets as assigned Periodically
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Experience from Event Industry and Artist Management space is a must
- Brilliant Negotiations Skills
- Good Communication Skills, Smart Worker
- Flexible, Able To Shift Priorities To Accommodate Changing Demands
- The ability to break the ice, and engage in extensive networking & socializing at various platforms
- Experience in working on CRM (eg- PipeDrive, Salesforce, Zoho) would be a plus
- Prepare pitch decks & branding material before pitching to any mentor
- Grow Vennplay’s mentor network by connecting & build relationships with experienced professionals across various industries
- Demonstrate our platform to them & onboard them as a mentor with us
- Interview & capture their professional journey
- Help them create & manage their profile
Consider yourself a good fit if you
- Are great with people
- Have professional email writing skills
- Have awesome presentation skills
- Have Pro Networking skills
- Are good at verbal & written communication in English
- Are proficient in tools like MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- 0-3 years of experience in business development / marketing or sales
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate (Marketing specialization preferred)
• Timing:- 10am to 7pm
• Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad
• No. of opening:- 3 position
• Exp.:- Mini. 1yrs to 3yrs
• Qualification:- Bachelors
• We have work to generate lead and forward to sales team.
• Data will be given to them.
• Pan India calling.
• Yes lucrative incentive program is there to motivate team members
• Female Candidate who have minimum 1 year’s relevant experience in sales, telesales.
• Age must not above 30 years.
• Fluent in Gujarati/Hindi and must able to converse in English as we have pan India calling, fluency in English preferable.
As a Sales Executive, you will use a combination of phone, email, and social media to help build our sales pipeline by connecting with prospects. Being a small team, you will have the opportunity to grow fast and take leadership positions
Sales Executive responsibilities as follows will be a key part of the job profile.
- Research/qualify potential customers within an assigned geographic/industry territory.
- Leverage marketing content, events, and programs to create an effective outreach plan through email, phone, video, and social outreach
- Engage and nurture contacts
- Schedule appointments for the account executive team Weekly reviews of targeted accounts, new contacts added, and any sales and marketing intelligence
- Monitor, manage and document daily activities in Hubspot.com
- Keep informed on new products, services, and other industry trends
- Keep informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, market condition and competitive issues.
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
Job Title : Business Development Manager
We're a digital product agency in Hyderabad that designs and develops extraordinary experiences for mobile and other platforms. We work with exceptional entrepreneurs and brands. We don't just build apps. We create the kind of apps that people use, every day. We have the experience and the knowledge required to get there.
We are looking for a skilled Business Development Manager to oversee the relationship of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term key customers by comprehending their requirements. The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company's solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Satisfy technical needs during sales cycle
- Solicit feedback on products and services.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proficient in Telugu, English (Telugu mandatory).
- Willingness to Travel.
And if you're excited about:
- Being a part of a company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Learning & growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded folks
- A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life