Expected Duties / Responsibilities:
- Collaborates, as part of the development team, to create technical solutions for the client's software products.
- Takes ownership of old and new products: maintaining, updating
- Optimize, refactor, enhance, debug, and troubleshoot existing code
- Follow all Client’s best practices and coding standards
- Perform root cause analysis, and propose effective solutions for bugs in the software
- Document, Maintain, and Own technical artifacts, internal knowledge base, best practices, and templates for all integrations; bringing in industry knowledge as appropriate to improve client’s solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Understand specifications and requirements for the development/enhancements of interfaces and other types of data exchange, including but not limited to HIE standards and Client interfaces (US Healthcare).
- Writes, reviews, and debugs basic programming assignments that are well defined and include mostly debug issues.
- Protects the integrity of code: creating, submitting and utilizing tests.
- Provides transparency of work to the company.
- Transfers knowledge within the department and to other technical teams.
- Given a high level design can code, implement and test a feature
- Able to take a complex task and break it down into smaller pieces
- Contributes regularly to technical discussions with team leads
- Design a feature and present it to the team lead
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently, able to succeed in a fast-paced agile environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous engagements
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with experience to troubleshoot and to resolve problems
- Ability to analyse complex information sets and communicate that information in a clear well thought out and well laid out manner
- Proven record of delivering high quality software and solutions that meets business needs
- Ability to lead a project from design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance phases
- Referenceable experience being an individual contributor in a fast paced team based environment
- Intermediate database skills (SQL server)
- Effective building unit test and using unit test frameworks
- Awareness of AWS capabilities and services
- Basic understanding of version control systems like GIT or Subversion
- Working knowledge with SCM and IDEs
- In depth understanding of software documentation including markdown
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, REST...)
- History of exemplary performance and personal integrity
- Deep understanding of the software lifecycle and the ability to support the life cycle
- US Healthcare Domain experience is preferred (but not mandate).
Looking for a passionate engineer with 2-5 years of work-ex or college interns with a knack of problem-solving to be part of our backend engineering team at Oneistox.
What are we?
We are an Ed-tech startup building the up-skilling ecosystem for the architects and designers community. We are working on interesting tech products like project simulations for learners and virtual assistants. We are solving the skill gap in this industry globally and have learners from 27 countries on our platform and counting. We are an early stage startup founded by people from IIT-M and SPA Delhi and are backed by the world's top accelerator programme Y-Combinator. We are committed to serving everyone in need with the use of leading technologies!
- Building foundations for the backend and infrastructure.
- Collaboration with frontend, product, and design team.
- Designing, developing, and testing of web applications.
- Improve engineering processes, tooling, and efficiency.
- Establishing coding and documentation standards and practices across the org.
- Having knowledge of state of the art in production and fast paced backend development.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good understanding of CS fundamentals and proficient coding skills.
- Curious and self motivated to learn, always improving yourself and the team around you.
- Empathising with the users to provide them with an intuitive experience and have consumer sensibilities.
- Sizeable equity and challenging work.
- We are a very small team and a chance to build products and tech from scratch.
Full Stack Developers at Seenit are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on key initiatives and cutting edge projects that will bring in the next phase of growth for the global retail industry.
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Follows best industry practices and develops and deploys new features to facilitate related procedures and tools
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience in developing web-based applications in MVC architecture (CodeIgniter preferred)
- Good knowledge of MySQL and query optimisation
- Server Knowledge - AWS Preferred
- Managed a team and done code review
- Experience with Ubuntu OS is a plus point
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs.
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure.
- 3+ years of Professional Full time experience building and maintaining complex software on a cross-functional team. You'll join us in writing clean, maintainable software that solves hard problems. You'll write testable, quality code. You'll push the team and the mission forward with your contributions.
- Strong database skills
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science Engineering (or equivalent)
- Minimum product dev experience of 3+ years in web/mobile startups with expertise in designing and implementing high performance web applications.
- You're an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets, more fun you have.
- You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then production env and finally monitoring.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, BitBucket.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and developing web services.
Biostrap is based in Los Angeles, California with our team working remotely in several countries around the globe. This is a remote position, you’ll need a computer and a high speed internet connection.
We are looking for the curious kinds, the enthusiasts, the always learning Sr. Fullstack
developers to build our web development projects @ Biostrap. As a Fullstack developer,
you will be a part of a lean but extremely passionate team of engineers and work
towards making and keeping Biostrap as the go-to best health platform.
Responsibilities: What would the job be like?
● Engage in product shaping decisions at Biostrap and work with a globally
distributed dev team to build the next best health platform.
● Designing and building a web interface that drives Biostrap’s business, and
engages and meets the functional needs of our customers and partners.
● Be involved in the entire lifecycle of projects, including design, UX, coding,
architecture, deployment. (We believe in full ownership principle)
● Write simple and effective APIs.
● Expected to deliver clean, testable and well-designed code for the same.
● Work with other engineers in developing architecture that is resilient to changes
in product requirements and usage.
● Collaborate across teams from engineering, marketing, customer support and
design for efficient product development.
● Pragmatism to the core: arrive at technology decisions after discussions with
other engineers weighing pros and cons of each aspect of the feature lifecycle.
Qualifications: Who should apply for this role?
● You have 3+ years of working in small to medium size teams building and
● You pledge on React.
● You spin out Nodejs servers like it's your fantasy land.
● Working knowledge of GIT for version control.
● Know how to optimize web performance with the plethora of tricks and tools
available in the ecosystem.
● General awareness of SQL and database design concepts.
● Understand/Have knowledge about cross-browser compatibility and mobile
friendly web designs.
● And of course, you have the makings of a star developer - impressive problem
solving skills, sharp reasoning and a logical bent.
● You already use Biostrap and have plenty of feedback to provide.
● You can lecture developers on premature optimizations.
● You contribute to Open Source projects or have a good Github/GitLab presence
to showcase your past projects.
● You have a decent presence on CodePen.
● You have booked your ticket for Mars :P
What if, you had a chance to build something iconic?
Presenting Bharat's first of its kind vernacular instant messaging app that is smart & secure - Buzz is an AI & machine learning powered - content-driven instant messaging app tailored to make user secure with more focus on privacy. At Buzz, we are on a mission - to help users be in control of the degree of their digital exposure, with a goal to create a space as India's first smart instant messaging platform among dominating foreign players.
And this is just the beginning :
With our eyes set on the future, we are looking for an exceptional iOS Developer with must have excellent experience in Socket.IO, to help us realise, build and scale our offering, who possesses a passion for technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our application.
iOS Beta already launched.
What you'll get :
Compensation in terms of EQUITY ONLY, salary only once we raise funds. This is more of a hands-on role especially in the initial stages of the company. Part-time would also temporarily work.
We are looking at passionate people with entrepreneurial spark and a hustler.
People who are deeply passionate of solving user problems in social networking space and vision of making an Indian product to be used by billions worldwide must only apply.
- A unique opportunity, unlike anything you have experienced before.
- Flexible timings & work from home
- A friend for life.
What matters to us : 1) Attitude > 2) Skill > 3) Experience > 4) College
Who are we looking for?
Key Responsibilities :
- Driving innovations in the product constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Excellent technical issue diagnosis and problem-solving skills
Excellent knowledge of :
4) Restful APIs
Skills required :
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Must have experience in working in an Instant messaging service provider.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server-side development.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github.
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast-growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
Looking for a candidate who holds a rich experience in the following programming languages: If you are interested please forward me your updated resume.
- MY SQL
- Core PHP
Additional Skills (Anyone is required):
- Elastic search
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Experience in working with REST APIs, OAuth, etc.
- Well versed with cross-browser development fundamentals
- Experience in building dashboards is a plus
- Experience in working on scalable systems is a plus
- Experience in building dashboards is a plus (based on jQuery Datatables)
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Flexible working hours, a friendly work environment and lots more
Immediate Joiners Preferred