- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
About Casey Foods
We are eastern Odisha based FMCG company under the aegis of Casey Foods having our production/manufacturing unit at Phulbani, Kandhamal District. We deal with day to day FMCG products involving common customer interest. Our common products include most of the Indian species and common edibles. Produced under controlled hygienic conditions following strict processing parameters, Casey believes quality to be in its core. Our round the clock quality testers monitor the batch by batch production thus ensuring quality to be above all in front of our esteemed customers. State of the art machineries work round the clock ensuring flawless production satisfying every customer demands. Being certified with HCCAP and FSSAI, the products of Casey had gained excellence at par. This is due to our dedicate efforts towards customer satisfaction Casey believe in “make with trust”.
Title: Sales Specialist
Experience: 1 - 2 years
Salary: 25-30k + Variables
Shift: US Shift (California Time)
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Sales Specialist to join our dynamic sales team. As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for driving sales and revenue growth by promoting our products/services and acquiring new customers. This is a full-time position with a focus on sales and cold calling.
● Conduct outbound sales calls to potential customers and prospects.
● Meet or exceed sales targets on a consistent basis.
● Actively participate in sales meetings and training sessions.
● Maintain accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and follow-up activities.
● Collaborate with the sales team to develop effective sales strategies and achieve collective goals.
● Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and market conditions.
● Provide exceptional customer service throughout the sales process.
● Proactively identify new sales opportunities and potential leads.
● Represent the company with professionalism and integrity.
● Minimum of 1-2 years of proven experience in sales, preferably in a similar role.
● Strong cold calling and prospecting skills.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● Results-oriented mindset with a strong drive to meet and exceed targets.
● Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies.
● Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools.
● Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
● Strong negotiation and closing skills.
● Competitive salary ranging from 25,000 to 30,000 per month, depending on experience.
● Additional variable incentives based on performance.
● Standard work shifts from 6:30 pm to 3:30 am.
● Opportunities for professional growth and career development.
● Supportive and collaborative work environment.
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
This role is an IC to start with. You will be responsible for increasing sales and clients for the newly launched product by Wallero.
Once you are onboarded, then we will build a team under you.
- Creating sales goals and implementing initiatives to increase sales
- Assisting sales team members to build quality relationships with customers
- Collaboration with other company departments, such as marketing or finance, to offer customer support
- Developing strategies for increasing market share
- Ensuring that sales team members follow up with potential customers
- Generating reports and data for sales analysis
- Handling escalated client objections and concerns to support other members of the sales team
ProCreator has grown exponentially in the past 5 years. We help companies build or redesign their online platforms to provide a delightful User Experience. Our passion for design and innovation drives us to keep learning and achieving better products. We hustle to provide the best of all worlds for the betterment of businesses by creating pleasing experiences for their users. Our clients include WazirX, Nasscom, ITC Masterchef, Zebpay, Cholamandalam, MetaSky, and many more.
Your mission at ProCreator:
Requirements to be a part of the PRO Team:
- Approach - Willing to learn every day and always ready to take on new challenges to grow.
- Driven – extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic. PS: You’re a bonafide hustler who never gives up
- Honest - High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful pipeline
- Strong Stakeholder management and communication skills.
- It would be great if you have more than a year of experience working in Sales/Business Development roles. If not, we are ready to train you if you have excellent communication skills and eagerness to learn.
Why you should apply:
- If you want to play an important role in ProCreator's future growth - It’s arguable that the offered position is the most important we have. If you are looking to jetpack your career and be valued for your commitment to hard work, this is the place.
- Work with the founding team directly: You will work directly with the owner of the company, as a trusted alley to build in/outbound sales and drive qualified leads.
- Learning and Development: If learning and growing at a good pace is on your checklist then you are in the right place. We care about your growth and will provide you with responsibilities and opportunities to help you reach closer to your goal.
- There's a reason why many core members of ProCreator are still together: Every new Pro member becomes a part of this family and enjoys working here because of the foundational values built by the co-founders.
- We listen: You've got an idea that can be helpful to improve anything at ProCreator? We are more than welcome and encourage the same.
• Develop a Strategic Sales plan to increase our market share and revenue.
• Conduct research to identify potential regions and customer needs.
• Managing all the inbound and outbound leads for the hospitality sector
• Targeting our existing customers with an upsell strategy plan.
• All activities and processes to be maintained on Salesforce CRM.
• Maintaining & Building relationships with OTA’s, PMS’s & Payment Gateway partners.
• Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Report on month-end activity,
- Role is of Software Sales Manager
- The role requires the person to hunt and open new accounts for Company’s Returns Inventory Management Solution.
- Complete Ownership of Sales Cycle including the following:
- Identifying opportunities
- Managing the pipeline
- Working with the marketing team to launch marketing campaigns
- Managing the relationship with the client
- To be Successful, the candidate should have experience in Software/Consultative Solution Sales, should have done concept selling, especially in the retail industry
- Should have a understanding of IT Landscape in an enterprise, understanding of Logistics Supply chain, especially returns could be an added advantage
- The role requires the person to be quick thinker, innovative problem solver and ability to think on his feet will come in good stead.
- Hunting New Accounts
- Business Development
- Enterprise Account & Sales Management – grow SOW
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Maintain High level of customer satisfaction
- Pipeline management, Accurate Sales forecasting, Sales Negotiations and Business Closure.
- Exceeding Monthly and Quarterly Sales Targets
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3-5 years Sales Experience (preferable -Software, Consulting, Solution Sales, Concept Sales)
- Excellent Communicator, Presentation and writing Skills
- Business Development & Hunting New Accounts in SW/Consulting Solution Sales, Should know Concept Selling.
- Entrepreneurial mind set, Problem solver, quick thinker, Passionate, self-motivated, a self-starter with innovative mindset
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment, where you need to be able to adapt effectively to changes.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience in Supply Chain, Logistics Solutions may be an added advantage
Business Development, Enterprise Sales, Consulting Selling experience, Concept Selling, Solution Sales, Software Sales
Salary: 8 to 12 lakhs P.A.
Functional Area: Sales & Business Development, Hunting New accounts, Enterprise Account & Relationship Management
Role: Enterprise Sales & Business Development Manager
MBA or Equivalent with 3-5 years’ experience in SW/Consulting Solution Sales, Concept selling
Location: Mumbai, Delhi,
- 7 - 10 years of relevant Business Development for product and services companies targeting Analytics / IT sales /staffing Technology companies.
- Must have generated a minimum of $1-2M revenue in the last 12 months
- Experience in North American Market Lead Generation is mandatory