We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Business Development Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, developing and maintaining client relationships, and driving revenue growth. As a Business Development Executive, you will play a key role in expanding our customer base and achieving sales targets.
- Identify and research potential clients and market segments to generate new business opportunities.
- Conduct market analysis and stay up-to-date with industry trends to identify key areas for business growth.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve revenue targets and expand the customer base.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and prospective clients through effective communication and regular follow-ups.
- Conduct sales presentations and product demonstrations to showcase the value proposition and benefits of our products/services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and product development, to align strategies and meet customer needs.
- Prepare and present sales proposals, contracts, and negotiations to secure new business deals.
- Track and report on sales activities, pipeline, and performance using CRM software.
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows, and networking events to promote our company and build professional relationships.
- Stay updated on the competitive landscape and industry developments to identify market opportunities and maintain a competitive edge.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in business development, sales, or a similar role.
- Strong understanding of sales principles and techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Self-motivated with a results-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales tools.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- We offer a competitive salary package along with opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a driven individual with a passion for sales and business development, we encourage you to apply.
About Connection Loops
Connection Loops develops highly advanced software systems that is changing the way how technology is used by businesses today.
We attract some of the smartest minds in the industry
We work on the most critical problems of today's businesses
We know firsthand how to handle scale and write high performing code
At Connection Loops, you'll constantly be surrounded by amazing people who will challenge you, help you to grow, and together you'll be creating impactful tech-driven solutions for the people around you.
As a Business Development Manager working under the FMCG segment, an ideal candidate must perform the following responsibilities:
· Approaching potential leads and close them within a stipulated time frame.
· Create exclusive distributors, exclusive Super Stockiest and business associates for the company.
· Look after the entire business activities of the exclusive distributors, super stockiest and business associates.
· Keep abreast with stock reports, inventory, product order, re-order etc.
· Guide and coordinate the sales team working under his jurisdiction.
· Training personnel and helping team members in developing their skills.
· Make strategic marketing plans/ beat plans to achieve the business targets.
· Perform other sales, marketing or promotion related activities towards the growth of the company as when instructed by the company.
· Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
· Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
· Proficient in MS office.
Business Development Executive
About the Job:-
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Experience required - 1+ year
Job Type - Full time
- Identify potential customers and generate new business opportunities for the company
- Contact and qualify potential customers
- Set appointments and follow up on leads
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage leads and sales activities
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments
- Provide regular reports on sales activities and results to management.
- 1+ years of experience in sales or customer service
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- A desire to learn and grow in the sales field
- Positive work environment
- Sponsored learning and development programs
- Chance to work with advanced technology
- Opportunity to reveal a hidden talent
Ctc :5-7 lakh
Business Development Manager
Qualification Graduate or Post graduate
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated and a good team player.
- Must have strong decision-making, and problem-solving skills
Key responsibilities of the job
- Identifying new business development opportunities
- Driving lead generation efforts and new client acquisition
- Creating pitches and proposals including requirements gathering for successful conversion of leads.
- Understanding and analyzing business & assessment requirements from clients.
- Responsible for Revenue generation
- Enthusiasm and passion for sales and delivering above and beyond the norm
DA is looking for a Sales Business Development Manager to oversee the planning and execution of Sponsorships, Collaborations, and Corporate Sales with a key focus on Esports, Employee Engagement and Training through Gamification.
You will report to the Head of Marketing and support in the development of long-term strategies as well as seasonal plans. You will liaise with internal departments, build marketing plans and oversee all projects to guarantee brand awareness.
Requirements and skills:
3+ years in a similar role preferably in an Esports/Gaming brand or similar experience in dealing with corporate sales.
Master's degree in marketing, business or related fields, a master's is a plus.
Proven knowledge and interest in Esports culture and community.
Fluent in English written and spoken, this will be tested in the interview process.
Good use and knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
Dynamic with excellent communication skills
Autonomous and able to work against close deadlines
Creative perspective with innovative ideas.
Problem solver with a great eye for detail
Organized and flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing international environment
Great compensation package (in consideration of your professional experience)
Be part of a young, dynamic and creative company
Brand new headquarters located in the center of Delhi.
Profile: Business Development Executive / Associate Investment Manager / Investment Manager
Offered CTC: Best In the Market + Lucrative Incentives (Any Fresher Grad can apply/ Immediate Joiner would be preferred)
Job Responsibilities :
► Call to arrange meetings with potential customers to generate new business
► Evaluate customers' skills, and needs and build productive long-lasting relationships. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals.
► Challenge any objections to get the customer to buy Business/Revenue generation > Meet personal and team sales targets.
► Call to arrange meetings with potential customers to generate new business
► Evaluate customer's skills, and needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
► Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals
► Challenge any objections to get the customer to buy Business/Revenue generation
► Meet personal and team sales targets, > Generate or follow through sales leads
► Generate or follow through sales leads
► Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal
►skills Self-motivated and driven.
Desired Candidate Profile.
➤ An emphatic communicator with a pleasant personality.
► Self-driven, well-groomed, results-oriented professional with a positive outlook.
►Structured and process-oriented.
►Zeal for multitasking.
► Comprehensive towards Facts and Figures.
ANY GRAD CAN APPLY/ IMMEDIATE JOINERS WOULD BE PREFERRED
Why Square Yards?
►Multinational company (Global Approach)
►Performance & Salary review.
►Attractive incentives & mobility across regions (global)
► Fast track growth.
►Good Incentives > Fastest Growing Cross Border Real Estate Platform
➤ Diversified role
► Multiple International Scope through Internal Job promotions
1 - 5 years of total experience
Minimum 1 year of experience in SaaS B2B sales
Experience of selling in education sector is a plus (good to have)
Requirements | What do we look for?
- You have strong written and verbal English communication skills
- You are excellent and confident in giving demos/presentations of enterprise SaaS/software tools
- You have planned and executed sales in a defined zone previously
- You have performed end-to-end sales and achieved targets as an independent contributor
- You are a self-starter and enjoy collaboration with others
- You understand that making mistakes means you’re learning
- You have a constant desire to grow and develop
Roles and Responsibilities | What will you do?
As a Business Development Manager at company you will be responsible for selling company’s flagship SaaS product (campus placements automation tool) to colleges and universities on an annual license subscription basis.
- Planning and setting weekly/monthly lead generation and outreach goals
- Prospecting, generating leads from the college database shared with you for your zone (1 or more States assigned to you), via emailing, calling, or any necessary means
- Scheduling and fixing product demo over calls and emails
- Perform product demos confidently to the placement officers and leadership (Chancellors, Directors, Owners) of the institutes
- Prepare and send proposals, discuss and negotiate pricing, close deals
- Maintain a healthy pipeline and achieve your set quota/targets
• Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
• Explain the clients about our products which includes digital marketing, websites/apps, cloud services etc. and its features and benefits.
• It is a full time job in Ghaziabad for 6 months - 1 year of experience in job category.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
• Answer questions about our services and convincing clients to grow the business fast.
• Doing demo and explaining about our services to prospects over video call, phone calls and emails.
• Help develop and deliver proposals, presentations and participate in conducting services meetings.
• Help identify and contact prospective clients by proper consulting about there business.
• Build client relationships and pipelines that help generate future sales and repeated business.
-Passionate for Sales? Looking for stable career with high earnings in Sales? !! Only for Dynamic candidates - International sales industry experience for atleast 6 months to 1 year, NO FRESHERS !!!!
-We are Hiring for Project Associate B2B - International Sales Position, Best commission structure + Monthly Bonus.
-Location: - Noida.
-You can expect a salary of ₹ 18000 - ₹ 25000 per month with really lucrative incentives that depends on your interview. It's a Full Time job in Ghaziabad.
- Information Technology & Services
The must-have requirements: Preferably the candidate should have their own mode of transport. Travel Expense reimbursement will be provided.
- Preference: Local candidates/ candidates who know the city well in terms of areas and student hubs would be preferred.
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Type: Field Job
- Own vehicle required
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Salary: 2LPA – 3LPA
- No. Of Openings: 5
- Conduct research in a specified area and collect information as per the guidance of City Head
- Assisting the city heads in pitching to the vendors (brands) and bringing them onboard. This process includes registration, briefing and providing contracts as per discussed norms and policies of the company.
- Working in tandem with the research team to understand potential vendors well.
- Formation of an on-ground report on the basis of accumulated data and submitting it to the board so that further strategies could be implemented.
- Building a network on the basis of your location so that the company can form proper channels and develop connectivity within the city.
- Submitting critical data collected about vendors to the team and ensuring all privacy policies are followed.
- Being creative in your sales pitch, contributing ideas and helping the team grow.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Job Brief:
We are looking for a Business Development Executive (BDE) who’s a fresher or having 5 years’ experience in IT (Information Technology) industry to establish and maintain long-term relationships with domestic as well as international clients. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure clients are satisfied with our services. We are into Software Development, Website Development, Web Designing, Mobile Application Development, Digital Marketing & other services.
Softices is Urgently looking for Business Development Executive for the current vacancies we have. As this is an urgent requirement, so only interested candidates apply.
We don't just offer Job, but we offer Career growth.
Position: Business Development Executive
Experience: Fresher to 5 years in IT Industry
Salary: Don’t worry about it, if you have right skills.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have prior Sales / BDE / BDM experience in the Software Development Company (Mobile & Web)
- Generating business through online freelancing portals like UpWork, GURU, Freelancer, etc.
- Candidate should know how to generate business through Social Networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Must Exp. with bidding sites like Upwork, Guru, Lead generator, Calling, Drafting of proposals, Client interaction, Negotiation, also coordinate with technical team.
- Must be able to make proposals and replies to the leads.
- Must understand the running website /application development and must be able to explain those to the clients.
- Must have good Marketing skills, Expert in Social Media, Work individually & within the team.
- Market research about the client to be targeted.
- Skill-set & Experience:
- Must have Experience with #UPWORK, #GURU, #PPH, #FIVER bidding portals.
- Must have expertise on LinkedIn.
- Strong Communication, Presentation Skills.
- Convincing, Negotiation skills.
- Must have knowledge into Lead Generation and closure.
- Must have experience with Client Communication and Team handling.
- Expertise on writing Business Proposals will be plus point.
- Project Management Skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or any relevant degree.
- Company Profile:
Greetings from Softices Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.!!
We are leaders in Digital Services having a global client base and striving to create the firm of the future. We believe that bringing together People, Business & Technology is the way forward. At SOFTICES, we take an innovation-led approach to help clients "imagine and invent" their future and we combine our capabilities to invent, develop, and deliver disruptive innovations for clients, and to scale them faster.
SOFTICES provides a wide array of scalable, flexible, strategic and end to end software development and support services. Our expertise is in customized Mobile and Web solutions, Enterprise Application Management and Infrastructure Management.
- Benefits @Softices:
- 5 days working.
- No Bond System.
- 18 Paid leaves + 10 Holidays.
- Medical Insurance.
- On time Salary.
- Flexible Office Timings.
- Celebrations – Birthday, Festivals, Events, Picnics, Movies, Dinner etc.
- Technical Growth (Knowledge Sharing Program) to learn new things.
- Paid Subscriptions of Channels.
- Games Indoor & Outdoor.
- Team and Company Dinner.
Location: Mota Varachha, Surat, Gujarat.
No. of Openings: Always open for the right candidate.
Company Website: https://softices.com/
Company Location: https://g.page/softices?share
1. Work on lead identification and conversion.
2. Talk to influencers and decision-makers involved in procuring IT/software development services.
3. Qualify prospects and identify potential opportunities.
4. Coordinate with the technical team to schedule pre-sales discussion & ensure smooth communication between prospect, sales team.
5. Work on handling the up-level lead generation.
6. Work on setting up the pipeline and driving the revenue growth.
7. Research, prospect, and build a targeted client base for business development.
8. Set up online demo meetings and face to face meetings.
9. Follow-up with prospects identified as potential clients and who have shown interest to use our services.
10. Serve as the first in-depth point of contact to customers.
11. Make outbound cold calls to the targeted list of prospects.
12. Provide product information to prospective customers.
13. Develop an active sales pipeline of qualified prospects.
14. Work on customer onboarding, client support, nurturing and success.
Candidate should have:
1. Good communication skills (spoken and written).
2. Persuasion and people skills to engage clients and customers.
3. Data mining experience using LinkedIn, Google, etc.
4. IT solution/IT sales/mobility/pre-sales/outbound(software sales)/business development/key account management exposure/analytics sales experience.