- Strong experience in core Java programming.
- Good experience in Spring and Hibernate
- Proficiency with JSF/third party JSF components framework
- Must have at least 2+ years exp. of Web application development with exp. in using any MVC framework
- Knowledge of OOP concepts, industry best practices, and design
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Work experience writing Unit tests
- Good understanding of web technology and enterprise-level applications
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Web Application development
- Working experience in an Agile team especially with SCRUM
- Good to have experience in JSON, HTML5, CSS and XML
Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Working experience of Prime-Faces
- Knowledge of Spring Web Flow
- Should be self-motivated and a quick learner with a problem-solving mind-set
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in an individual environment
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Someone who loves to work in a startup environment.
● Self-motivated to deliver the best, with sense of responsibility.
● Passionate about clean architecture, writing reusable & testable code.
● Collaborate with other team members to solve problems.
● In depth knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.
● Good understanding of designing Rest APIs.
● Extensive understanding of SQL & NoSQL Databases.
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Experience in Microservice architecture.
● Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
SENIOR JAVA API DEVELOPER 3+ YRS EXP
Experience in Software Application Development, Object-Oriented Programming,
and Web-based Database Applications using JAVA/ J2EE technologies.
Expertise in using build tools like Maven and Gradle tools for building deployable
Artifacts such as War, JAR from source code and environment configuration.
Proficient in building Restful and SOAP web service by building SPRING BOOT Server in
the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
Worked on JDBC for mapping the java objects to the relational database and SQL
queries to retrieve, insert and update the data from the database tremendous knowledge
in working with databases like Oracle, SQL
Providing day to day support of general DBA activities like Refreshing, Monitoring
the database data migration through audit and log.
Design, implement, and support services based on architecture design, SOA design
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Backend programming languages: Java 8+
Frontend skills: Java Script
Supporting frameworks/skills: Spring MVC (Intermediate), Spring Boot, Play Framework,
Data access related skills: JPA, Spring Data with Hibernate
Build Tool: Maven, Gradle
Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo dB
Web/Application servers: Tomcat, Nginx
Version control Tool: Git, GitLab, Bit bucket
Project management tool: Jira
Operating System: Linux/Ubuntu, Windows environment
Additional Skills: JSON, knowledge on SOAP, Lombok, SonarLint, Junit.
Additional Tools: Postman, Swagger, pgAdmin3, Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS
AWS: lambda, cloud watch, API Gateway, Cognito, Redis, deployment using serverless,
Degree in computer sciences, coding, or a related field.
At least 3years' experience in Java-based programming.
Significant coding skills in Java, with other languages being a major plus.
Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
Knowledge of current frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Good organizational and time-management skills.
A strong portfolio of top-class coding and builds to your name.
Ability to work with other developers and assist junior team members.
Meticulous at both analysis and execution.
Roles and Responsibilities;-
- Include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
Framework required – spring boot, Hibernate
Skills - Should have knowledge of JPA, js, Ajax
- Well versed in Core Java, OOPs concepts, collections, multi-threading, concurrency, lambdas, and streams.
- Hands-on knowledge of Spring Core, MVC, JPA, Security, transaction
- Working knowledge of REST API designing as well as development, using Spring.
- Exposure to Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift for the microservices environment.
- Savvy with SQL and database concepts.
- Ability to use frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, etc., for implementing unit testing.
- Sound understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/bit bucket with Maven.
- Should have worked in a CI/CD environment with TeamCity/Jenkins.
2. Demonstrable abilities to optimize code. Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving
3. Experience in Java Spring, Hibernate, Github. Spring boot optional
You will be collaborating daily with a brilliant team of engineers who are passionate about building high-quality enterprise solutions that will delight the customers.
- Responsible for designing and developing Privacy APIs and backend infrastructure to support large scale data and privacy workflows.
- Contribute to performance engineering efforts and ensure low latency and high throughput transactions at scale.
- Participate in building and implementing effective test strategies and develop software with high agility and zero downtime.
- Collaborate with security and privacy engineers to deliver state-of-the-art privacy solutions.
- Contribute to building a world-class software team
- Experience designing and building high throughput low latency systems.
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data structures, scalability, and distributed systems.
- Experience with databases, cloud infrastructure, event and data pipelines, and open-source cloud-native technologies.
- Experience with continuous integration, designing testable code, and test-driven development.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages like Go(preferred), Java, C#, C++, Python.
- Proven track record of delivering cloud-native distributed platforms at scale and with a meaningful adoption.
OkayGo is the fastest staffing solution for blue collared and grey collared workers for businesses.
MoEngage is a fast-paced startup that’s helping companies run smart marketing efforts in their effort to reach the customer. We are a leading Marketing Technology Stack provider that is helping brands redefine their customer engagement in the mobile era. Brands use MoEngage to drive long-term, personalised and context-based engagement across channels to help achieve increased customer retention as well as customer LTV. Sitting at a conflux of diverse technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Web & Mobile platforms, MoEngage technology analyses billions of data points generated by customers and their devices, to predict customer behavior and build marketing campaigns that proactively engage users.
In just four years since inception, MoEngage is working with leading brands across e-commerce, entertainment, travel, publishing and banking domains among others. With marquee clients like Vodafone, Oyo, Airtel, McAfee, MoEngage has over 125+ paying Customers in the Enterprise & Internet companies space in India, US, South East Asia & EU. With a global presence spanning 35 countries, MoEngage has offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Jakarta, and Bengaluru.
Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 350M devices. This includes approximately 40B events tracked per month, 30B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
As part of the Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micro management
- Work with A players (some of the best talent in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth
- Make in India and build for the world at scale of 350M active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Explore the latest in topics like Data Pipeline, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Spark, Samza and share with the team
and more importantly have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
About Push team,
Push team is one of the core teams at MoEngage, responsible for sending close to a billion notifications everyday to help clients engage their users better. As a member of the Push team, you will be working on developing high performance solutions to deliver personalised and context-based notifications across various channels to help achieve increased customer retention as well as customer LTV. You will also be working on designing and building features to help clients to provide customised experience for end users allowing them to have a more personalised experience at scale. Here you will have a chance to own systems and develop features end to end i.e right from inception to deployment. Though we work at scale, reliability is of utmost importance for us and we build in house solutions like Campaign Watcher & AutoBatchRunner to ensure 100% transparency and delivery of notifications
- Scaling campaign sending system to ensure industry leading delivery times (40 Million notifications under 2 minutes)
- Rich campaign content delivery and templating support
- Build and develop features to have appealing and consistent experiences across channels which touch 200+ customers and 200+ million users!
- Proven experience in handling large infrastructure and distributed systems
- Familiarity with Python related technologies and frameworks like Django or Pyramid.
- Familiarity with at least one of the cloud computing infrastructure - GCP / Azure / AWS
- Familiarity with task queue frameworks like Celery or Pika is a plus.
- Tech Stack - Python, Falcon, Elastic Search, MongoDB, AWS (SQS S3), Linux, Map Reduce