- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
About Square Yards
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Sales Trainer, you will lead the end to end training process for the telesales team which helps in delivering of the company’s revenue goals. You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct training for new and current sales associates
- Develop individualized training plans for underperforming salespersons
- Conduct Training certification program, prepare and evaluate assessments after the completion of New Hire Training Program
- Taking responsibility for the first week first sale of the trained candidates
- Doing call audits, attending buddy-ups, content creation as a part of non-batch activities
- Working closely with the sales managers and understanding the training requirements of the assigned Business unit and addressing the same.
- Involving in different projects as per the BU requirements
- Deliver customized training sessions for every individual
- Develop new approaches and techniques for making improvements in the training programs
- Being a team player to support different initiatives in training as per the immediate business requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and demands of a corporate sales environment
- Any Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience in sales training
- Experience in a sales position is a plus
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent training & coaching skills
This is a Team Lead position. You would be managing a team of 3-6 sales executives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of sales executives
- Ensure monthly targets are met
- Ensure team has a good pipeline and close follow up is maintained
- Solve problems faced by customers and team members.
We are looking for candidates who can be game-changers and take part in the growth of the company. If you are able to crack the deals be prepared to earn more from incentives than your salary.
Job Title: Telecalling Executive
Work from Office - Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur
- Telephonic Sale Conversion from given leads of potential buyers.
- Candidate will be pitching an Ed-tech program i.e. Digital Marketing Course
- Handle objections by clarifying, convincing, and working through differences to a positive conclusion with prospective and present clients.
- Making use of a platform like Business WhatsApp to create a personal touch with buyers.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit daily progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance.
Functional Area: Telecalling, Client Communication, Lead
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Rs. 10,000/- -Rs. 20,000/-
Experience: 3 Months - 12 Months
Education: Graduation or relevant
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience working in the IT industry as a domain consultant and/or product owner and should be part of at least 2 complete IT project life execution cycles.
- Proficiency in the following automotive sales life cycle stages
- Sales Planning
- Sales Invoicing
- Sales Reporting
Pricing and Launch Steering
- We are looking for a success-oriented candidate who has a proven track record of IT consulting in the automotive domain.
- The candidate will have to define business/process models for automotive clients taking into account Industry best practices
- Work closely with global teams and business stakeholders in the automotive industry to drive business workshops to define requirements, develop product backlog, and elaborate functional specifications for an IT solution. The candidate should also be able to analyze requirements, model as-is and to be process and support business during testing.
- Should own and drive domain/ business thread of large IT programs ensuring that the solution exceeds client expectations.
- Lead the consulting team for client engagements and actively support /lead sales opportunities.
- Minimum of 10 years manufacturing experience in one of the global automotive OEMs is a MUST and should demonstrate strong proficiency across the Auto Industry value chain and related best practices
- Minimum of 10+ years of proven experience in agile methodology performing the role of a product owner with certification in CSPO. Should also have worked on at least 1 agile tool (eg. JIRA). Should have expertise in at least 1 process modeling tool or BPM tool.
- Should have at least 10 years of experience in managing teams, including recruitment, coaching & mentoring, and performance management.
- Have led teams for client engagements and actively supported /led sales opportunities & RFPs working closely with senior managers, client engagement managers, and sales teams.
- Should be ready for extensive travels within and outside the county. Should have experience in working in a multi-cultural team spread in multiple time zones.
- Should have proven academic records and display thought leadership with a deep understanding of the latest technology trends in the automotive industry
- Conversant with spoken and written English.
- Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms of personality profiles. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High-quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- alling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services
- Accurately record details of customers' purchase orders
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales
Mega Walk-in - Banking Industry (AXIS BANK) @ Bangalore
Axis Bank is hiring for various departments under Relationship Officer Profile in Partners Payroll
Salary up-to 25% hike for sales experienced candidates
Unlimited income opportunity
Career Progression program for the top performers under direct payroll of bank
Opportunity to visit international trips through various sales contest program
Best incentive scheme in the industry
Walk-in Dates: 1st Feb-15th Feb 2020
Time: 9:30AM - 2.00 PM
Dress Code: Formals
Jayanagar Branch:1373, Pushpakama Building,1st floor, 32nd E Cross Rd, 4th T Block East, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
Branch Head: Mahesh
Sahakarnagar Branch: Axis Securities Ltd, No. 19, Diamond Arcade 2nd Floor,
60 feet road, Sahakarnagar Bangalore-560092
Branch Head: Mahesh
Whitefield Branch: Axis Securities Ltd, 1st Floor, Sri Narayani Arcade, 7/3/3 - Kundalahally Gate, Hoodi Road, Whitefield, Bangalore: 560037.
Branch Head: Ajay
Branch Ops: Kamesh
Contact Person: HR Team
Department: Home Loan / LAP/ SBB / Personal Loan / Auto Loan.
Minimum Experience: Fresher/Experienced
Graduate / fresher may apply.
Salary: 14K to 22K + Incentive Extra
Interested candidates can come directly along with updated resume, Adhaar & PAN copy.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- At least 2-4 years' experience in sales department.
- We're looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.