Rapyuta Robotics is seeking talented and ambitious individuals with a can-do attitude to help revolutionize robotics. We’re creating a whole new generation of multi-agent aerial and ground-based mobile robotic platforms with access to an inexhaustible supply of data storage & processing capabilities on the cloud. Our units will be capable of working autonomously and collaboratively, learning from their collective experiences and continuously improving upon themselves.
Frontend engineers are an essential part of the engineering team, helping to make the complex functionalities of our platform accessible through intuitive interfaces. As a senior front-end engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with product owners, designers, and backend developers to implement browser-based user interfaces to orchestrate and monitor fleets of autonomous machines
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and address performance bottlenecks
- Maintaining standards of automated testing, code quality, and engineering best practices
- Manage a team of 3-4 front-end developers in their tasks across the company's project requirements.
- 4+ years of work experience in front-end development.
- Advanced knowledge of React.js
- Good knowledge of database technologies: MySQL, PostgreSQL etc and web application security
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility issues, client-side performance considerations and automated testing tools.
- Experience with software testing, specifically unit testing & integration testing.
- Experience managing a team of front-end developers for at least 1 year.
- Experience with code quality, build and debugging tools
Good to Have:
- Basic knowledge of browser engines: Gecko, Webkit, Servo, etc.
- Knowledge in agile development, and continuous integration for the front end.
- Past experience in the robotics domain and visualizations
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Budget to buy equipment of choice
- An international working environment with exceptionally talented engineers
About Rapyuta Robotics
Experience in Angular / ReactJS
Good Frontend Skils
- Experience in building responsive, cross-browser compatible, and high-performance website pages using ReactJS, Next.Js.
- Must know Git Commands.
- Having basic SEO knowledge will be an advantage.
- Must know how to push the website changes to the Gitlab branches for review.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and PHP will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in handling HTTP requests & HTTP redirects.
- Knowledge of Htaccess, Sitemap.xml, and Robots.txt files.
- Good Communication Skills in English.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with SEO Marketing Team to make the required website changes.
- Creating a new site page if required.
- Working to fix the website issues shared by SEO Team.
- Keep a check on the website pages for a smooth flow of working
- Resolving website technical issues.
● Experience Level: Min 2+ years
● RESTful API’s, basic HTTP knowledge, GET/POST.
● Experience using technologies like React, Redux, TypeScript, modern CSS frameworks and
● Good Communication Skills
We are looking for a senior React.js developer who can guide the current team and also work on our project. The requirement could be for 3-4 months or at max 6 months. Hence a full-time remote consultant is preferred with about 4-5 years of experience in React.
This position is for a ReactJS developer. Since we are a start-up this position will have a lot of exposure to other verticals such as product management as well. There is no limit to learning for a person who is willing to take responsibility.
Role : Frontend Developer
Department : Technology Team
Experience : 2 - 3 Years of working experience in Frontend
Proficiency using modern web development technologies and techniques, including
Location : South Delhi; 5 Day Working
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Node.js as a backend framework and MongoDb or dynamodb (NoSQL)
- Experience with AWS and bitbucket
- Knowledge of integrating HTML with JAVA
- Experience working with front-end web development and have worked on frameworks
like react js, angular js and / or Flutter
- Architect and develop a scalable and maintainable website/app
- Proven experience in troubleshooting, investigated and solved UI performance issues
- Architect solutions, establish best practices and introduce/implement new technologies.
- Knowledge of industry standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes and Agile and SCRUM methodologies
Preferred Qualities :-
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Assertive and go getter attitude
- Strong team player
- Analytical mind
- Relationship building
- Strong data understandings
- Strong problem-solving skills
When you join EnterPi, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
- We are looking for a front-end senior developer who is a team player and loves a fast paced working environment.
- Candidates should have a detailed understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- 2+ years of experience of working effectively with the stakeholders and also of communicating effectively with technical / development / testing team members
- Experience in using CSS/CSS3(SASS,LESS), Bootstrap
- Minimum 1+ years of hands-on experience in design and development of web applications using React JS
- Good knowledge of writing client side restful APIs
- Strong background in delivering enterprise level applications
- The ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English to all project participants
- The ability to manage team dynamics and use interpersonal skills to achieve the project goals
- Experience with Subversion, Github Experience identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities
- Should be well versed with test driven development and be knowledgeable on associated tools and practices
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to lead by example, motivating team to produce excellent results
- Should be good with SDLC processes and agile methodologies
Perks and Benefits
- Group health insurance.
- Personal Accidental insurance
- Work from Home
- Indoor games
- Annual outings
EnterPi is a full spectrum software development company. Over the past 13 years, EnterPi has developed highly robust software systems for the worlds biggest companies. Applications built by us are used by multiple Fortune 500 companies with thousands of users, touching millions of customers!
With EnterPi, you are guaranteed to get great design, excellent service with secure, scalable
Currently We are Looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
· Develop new user-facing features
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
· Collaborate with
Experience & Skills :
· Experience in coding using Angular, AngularJS, ionic framework mandatory.
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
· Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
· Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
· Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
We are looking to add someone to our team of professionals. The ideal candidate will need to have great graphics and content writing experience for SEO purpose. You will be required to build websites with a contact mangement system called wordpress. You will be required to work independently from your home. You must have internet access and a computer. Hours to work is from 2:00 pm to 10:00 M-F. You must be available during that time and you will need to be able to communicate via skype through screen sharing and must speak and understand the English language a plus.
- English writing skills
- Design, develop and create physical and digital art.
- Develop and maintain web site layouts and designs Wordpress.
- Support in the design of website and web application wireframes, mock-ups and final designs.
- Work with the development team to develop client-side coding.
- Maintain the company social media platforms to include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yelp and Google.
- Understanding the client’s needs and business requirements documents.
- Proficiency in graphic design and layout software such as: Tools within the Adobe Create Cloud.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and other design and wire-framing tools
- Experience developing images and designs for websites.
- Understand Content Management System (CMS) such as Drupal or WordPress.
- General knowledge of systems, techniques and processes used in web site design.
Job Type: Full-time