Job Title : Business Development Associate
Location : Gurgaon
Working : Work from office (WFO )
Industry : Ed Tech
Functional Area : INSIDE SALES
Shift: Day Shift / Night Shift ( optional )
Roles & Responsibilities :
The sales Representative at PlanetSpark will be responsible for assisting and guiding the right offering/course to the consumers and getting them to purchase the right learning course.
● Understanding the offerings for the students and guiding them throughout the process to choose the right option for them
● Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids.
● Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle.
● Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, and calls.
● Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of call information in electronic and digital format.
● Achieving the monthly targets while completing all the input metrics targets.
Training Period :- INR 21428 + ( Incentives )
Skill Required - Excellent Communication
Exp Required : 00-1Years ( fresher also welcome)
Minimum Education : Graduation
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Planet Spark
PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment. We are Series A funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth curve. We have our footprint in India, the Middle East, North America, and Australia. Come join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic members and 400+ expert and handpicked teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world!
Full Time / Permanent / Work From Office
Package – 2.40 Lacs to 3.40 Lacs per annum (In Hand)
Roles and Responsibilities
Client acquisition & Grievance Handling.
Explain Trading Strategies, Company Terms, and Market Risk to the Clients.
Generate prospects on Daily Basis via Telephonic, Visual & Text conversations.
Conduct Risk Profile Management & Trading Strategies sessions with the clients.
Coordinate with Digital Marketing & Research Team to Service Best to the Clients.
Explore Global Market, Keep updated on current affairs to Serve Investors & Traders.
Achieve Monthly tasks via Client Acquisition on Generating Leads.
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum Graduate or Post Graduate.
Talkative, Enthusiastic, and Innovative.
Knowledge of Global Market. (Forex &Comex)
Fluent English Communication, Sales & Marketing Skills require.
Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship
Experienced in International Sales, Marketing, Global Market and Financial Services will be preferred.
Perks and Benefits
Overseas Trip by Company.
Monthly Contest & Trophies.
Quarterly and Annual Rewards and Recognition.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Transfer call to the supervisor after initial explanation.
- Excellent spoken English.
- Both Graduate/Undergraduate may apply.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- Ready to work in Nightshift.
Salary: 12,000.00 - 27,500.00 per month
Role: Business Development Executive (BDE)
Industry Type: BPO / Call Centre
Department: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: BD / Pre Sales
UG: Graduation Not Required
Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Development is a critical aspect of our platform business.
1. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
2. Calling 65-70 leads every day
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients (parents)
4. Generating Trial Classes - Pitch Parents to take PlanetSpark Trial Classes
5. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
6. Follow and achieve the department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis (3L revenue per month)
7. “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
Skill Required - Excellent Communication Experience Required - 00-1 year (fresher also welcome)
Minimum Education: Graduation( 2018-2023)
2. Investigate and resolve customer complaints and resolve complaints quickly and patiently, including assistance of customers who may have received their orders late, have received the wrong order, or have received faulty products
3. Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
4. Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure
6. Liaise with company suppliers to arrange collections, deliveries item repairs, correspondence, and email management
7. Work as part of the sales team to drive positive company sales results
8. Help customers register online and process their orders
9. Check product availability for customer orders and order or re-stock items if necessary to satisfy the customer
10. Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
Meet and exceed sales targets
Maintain data on excel and successfully create a business from new and existing customer accounts
Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with clients
Good English speaking skills
Strong verbal communication skills
Who has 6 months and less than 6 months of experience in sales
2 to 3 LPA
Time and Location ( Work from Office)
The evening shift starts from 8 PM to 5 AM at East Delhi
Creador Designs is a graphic design company specializing in logo creation, business branding design, packaging, and website development. Founded in 2014, Creador Designs offers corporate identity design and branding services to small businesses and start-ups. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the most respected online brands for logo design, corporate identity, and web design.
We offer you the opportunity to work with leading and dynamic brands all around the world every day. We are looking for a talented individual for the position of Sales & Marketing Executive. Apply to us and unleash your curiosity and challenge your ideas. As you strive to make a real difference, we'll strive to make you a better you!
Qualification: BBA/MBA in sales and marketing or
Graduation with specialization in Sales & Marketing.
Experience: 1 - 2 years.
Expected Work : The Sales and Marketing Executive -
⦁ Must meet and exceed sales targets.
⦁ will generate business from new and existing clients.
⦁ Must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills to build long lasting strategic relationships with the client.
⦁ Should manage complex negotiations and prepare sales pitches.
⦁ Will organise on-field sales visits.
⦁ Should be able to handle multiple projects at once.
⦁ Must aim to achieve monthly and annual targets.
⦁ Will review sales performance.
⦁ Must have a proficient understanding of email marketing, social media marketing and digital marketing.
⦁ Will be working closely with Graphics Design, Web Development, Business Finance Teams to achieve joint ambitions.
⦁ Should efficiently manage inter-departmental communication.
We're looking for leaders with - owner's mindset, passion, and agility.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Contact leads over phone or email and convert them to the paid version of software
- Help customers with their queries related to the application
- Conduct online demos over Zoom
- Conduct periodic webinars
- Generate new international leads on Linkedin
- Generate leads using social networks like Quora
- Prepare sales reports
- Can write professional emails in English
- Have a degree in commerce
- Have good understanding of lead generation
- Can work from Pune office
- Themselves Make Outbound Calls to Prospects
- Manage a Team of 1-3 Sales Guys.
- Leading Sales teams to reach Sales targets.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
- Recruit, hire, and train sales team.
- Maintain a proper follow up format with whole team
- Explaining the services of Hedgehomes over call and in person to the clients
- Assisting the Prospects in site visits to various real estate projects briefing them
about the pros and cons of individual location and project.
- Analyzing the requirement of the prospect and finding a suitable project for him/her.
- Supporting business development through active lead nurturing and developing prospect relationships
- Work on CRM software tools.