Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Cold Calling, Business Development and Lead Generation via Phone, Email and Web.
Direct Selling and Target Based (Field Sales/Out Side Sales).
Prepare and follow up on sales quotations made to clients.
Will be responsible for client retention, per client revenue optimization & renewals.
Handle client queries/escalations.
Should have effective sales & negotiation ability.
Interacting with vendors for product upload in their respective Domain.
Manage and create product listing and another day to day activities on portal
Improve Customer perception and product-wise market share, a good understanding of technical and market feasibility of the product.
Must have a Laptop & Bike
Job Description for Project Manager:
1. Exposure to US/International Client (Preferred) Prior Experience in Digital Marketing (Search Engine Optimization) / Project Coordinator / Project Manager roles.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, able to generate interest and engage the client during calls and emails.
3. Manage projects, and establish productive, professional, and profitable relationships with key personnel and clients in assigned projects.
4. Coordinate with various departments within the organization, including support, service, and technology, and manage resources, in order to ensure the seamless functioning of the client accounts.
5. Responsible for client receivables; planning and execution of monthly retention.
6. Candidates with Project Management, Digital Marketing & Technical Skills Preferred.
7. Preferred Location Noida.
8. Document all requests and comments made by clients to ensure timely feedback and follow-up actions of client escalations/queries.
9. Ability to maintain a positive, motivational, 'get things done' attitude, especially when faced with difficult circumstances.
10. Achieves strategic customer objectives and account plans defined by company management.
11. Good relationship-building skills (internal, external, and cross-cultural).
12. Sound computer skills, especially in the areas of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
13. Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary actions required and always keeping the internal team updated.
14. Maintain a consistent schedule of online meetings with the client to manage performance objectives, and expectations and assess customer needs on an ongoing basis.
What we are looking for
· Excellent communication skills
· Must have Experience in Digital Marketing.
Why should you join us
· Fixed working timings- 5 days working
· Attractive Incentives
· Young and vibrant work culture
Job Location: Noida Sector 63
Job Profile: Project Manager
Job Timing: Night Shift
Sales Intern Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
Sales Intern Requirements:
- High school diploma or similar.
- Degree in marketing, business or similar may be required.
- Driver's license may be required.
- Strong self-motivation.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Proficiency in a foreign language would be advantageous.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- A professional appearance.
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
· Find new business opportunities and attend meetings with potential customers.
· Monitor market trends, analyze customer feedback, and make recommendations to improve sales.
· Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve business goals.
· Forecast sales and manage expenses to meet budget requirements.
Work closely with the marketing team to develop effective campaigns
Research / identify / contact / pitch to multi-designer stores across India in collaboration
with the FD team.
Arrange tie-ups with bloggers/celebrities for branding and promotions.
Arrange tie-ups with event management companies for showcasing our garments in
Fashion Shows / Pageants / Advertisements / etc.
2) Antal International Network:
Research / identify / contact / pitch to potential clients across India in collaboration with
the HR team.
Handle meetings, negotiations, and closures.
Maintain constant relations with the clients for new assignments.
Regularly conduct client satisfaction surveys.
Any other roles & responsibilities which may be assigned to you by the management
based on your capabilities and work exigencies at that point in time.
- Key Responsibilities
- Manage on-time and on-budget delivery with planned profitability, consistently looking to improve quality and profitability
- Lead the onsite project teams and ensure they understand the client environment
- Responsible for Backlog growth - Existing projects + Renewals/Extensions of current projects + Rate Revisions
- Responsible for driving RFPs / Proactive bids
- Build senior and strategic relationships through delivery excellence
- Understand the client environment, issues, and priorities
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for the clients
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Relationship Manager, you will build and maintain a relationship with partner banks.
What you will do:
- Managing a team of Relationship Officers and customer handling.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and effectively.
- Improving overall customers service experience.
- Generating referrals and cross-selling.
What you need to have:
- Experience of sales and client handling for at least 6 months
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of sales procedures and trends
- Experience with ed-tech/ fin-tech will be a plus.
Short runs at Bourdaina are 3 month fast track programs with clearly defined processes & objectives. Atleast one short run is mandatory before joining us for long haul.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- A sales intensive role where you help restaurants, F&B brand, Hotels and FMCG brands by selling Bourdaina products
- Demonstrating and presenting products and services.
- Account management for key clients of the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
Here's what we're looking for:
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multitask.