Proven experience as a Business Analyst or similar role.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively convey complex concepts.
Excellent documentation skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
Proficient in logical and analytical thinking, with the ability to solve problems and think critically.
Demonstrated understanding of business needs and the ability to perform comprehensive requirement analysis.
Familiarity with Jira tool and Agile methodology.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About RadicalStart Infolab Private Limted
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ahmedabad/ Work from office
We are looking for a top-notch Senior Business Analyst who will be responsible for understanding and analyzing business strategies, goals, and requirements. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and identifying areas of improvement. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to complete the documentation of existing systems.
What you’ll be doing:
• Understand and analyse business strategies, goals, and requirements to create effective business solutions
• Document and validate existing project requirements scattered across many files and formats
• Create from scratch workflow charts and diagrams to represent the current and future state of business processes
• Plan, coordinate, and validate business requirements with various teams.
• Suggest business trends to the Product Owner for new and existing features
• Develop detailed documentation of business requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, and business rules
• Participate in all Agile ceremonies, such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
• Help guide the product vision to the future with constant research, analysis, and innovative ideas
What you’ll bring:
• 5-7 years of experience as a Business Analyst
• Strong understanding of business strategies, goals, and requirements
• Experience documenting project requirements
• Ability to create workflow charts and diagrams from scratch.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong documentation and writing skills
• Ability to use ChatGPT effectively
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• HR Screening Call (15 minutes)
• First Interview Round (45minutes) [Online Interview]
• Final Interview Round (45 minutes) [Offline/In-person Interview at Ahmedabad office]
Tecstub is a renowned global provider of comprehensive digital commerce solutions for some of the world's largest enterprises. With offices in North America and Asia-Pacific, our team offers end-to-end solutions such as strategic Solution Consulting, eCommerce website and application development, and support & maintenance services that are tailored to meet our client's unique business goals. We are dedicated to delivering excellence by working as an extended partner, providing next-generation solutions that are sustainable, scalable, and future-proof. Our passionate and driven team of professionals has over a decade of experience in the industry and is committed to helping our clients stay ahead of the competition.
We value our employees and strive to create a positive work environment that promotes work-life balance and personal growth. As part of our commitment to our team, we offer a range of benefits to ensure our employees are supported and motivated.
• A 5-day work week that promotes work-life balance and allows our employees to take care of personal responsibilities while excelling in their professional roles.
• 30 annual paid leaves that can be utilized for various personal reasons, such as regional holidays, sick leaves, or any other personal needs. We believe that taking time off is essential for overall well-being and productivity.
• Additional special leaves for birthdays, maternity, and paternity events to ensure that our employees can prioritize their personal milestones without any added stress.
• Health insurance coverage of 3 lakhs sum insured for our employees, spouse, and children, to provide peace of mind and security for their health needs.
• Vouchers and gifts for important life events such as birthdays and anniversaries, to celebrate our employees' milestones and show appreciation for their contributions to the company.
• A dedicated learning and growth budget for courses and certifications, to support our employee's career aspirations and encourage professional development.
• Company outings to celebrate our successes together and promote a sense of camaraderie among our team members. We believe that celebrating achievements is an important part of building a positive work culture.
- Understand the business requirements and prepare the requirements documents
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions with the development team
- Will be responsible for creating user stories and test cases
- Perform Software testing, GUI, Functional Testing, and Usability testing
- Work closely with the development and QA teams to ensure that the right product goes out to the customers
- Excellent Communication
- 2+ Years of experience
- Should be able to conceptualize ideas and propose solutions to customers
- Should have experience creating wireframes
- Good in documentation
- Good understanding of SDLC
- worked on multiple systems
1.Demonstrating the product features to new customer (Online or Onsite)
2.Product show cases to client team during Implementation or after GoLive (after releasing the feature in Live).
3.Preparation of Business Case Document & coordinating with client or vendor team to understand the business objective or business need
4.Preparation of Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD) and Software Requirement Specification (SRS) along with sign-off from client team.
5.Designing Wire Frames & Prototype Documents along with sign-off from client team.
6.Regular follow-ups on any pending sign-off’s from stakeholders.
7.Regular follow-ups with Dev Team to complete the pending requirements.
8.Responsible for preparation of Use Case Document in collaboration with Testing team
9.Follow-up with client on further clarifications on requirements along with any additional information.
10.Scheduling the meetings with Client & Dev team for any technical clarifications
11.Responsible to maintain Requirements Tracker & ensure updating the same on daily basis or Weekly basis for project status reporting to Management
12.Responsible to maintain Work Tracker on BRD, FSD, Prototype or any other document & ensure updating the same on daily basis or Weekly basis for status reporting to Management
13.Validating the requirements as per BRD, SRS, FSD or Prototype or any other business document & ensure the readiness of the system.
14.Responsible for requirements verification – Functional or Regression Testing (if necessary)
15.Preparation of Release Notes & sharing the same with Client.
16.Handing over the user manuals
17.Regular follow-ups with Dev Team on pending tickets or issues raised by Client team.
18.Answering Request for Proposal (RFP) & Request for Information (RFI).
19.Preparation of Solution Approaches (applicable for New & Maintenance projects), Proposal Document (Applicable for Maintenance projects).
20.Preparation of Business Presentations (Power-Point Presentations) or Project Status Meeting presentations.
21.Preparation of Brochures
22.Responsible to answer Magazine or Interview Questions shared by Media