Senior Manager – Finance and Accounts. Responsible for managing a team of 3-4 employees, driving ERP controls, Revenue assurance, assisting in financial reporting & Audits
KEY RESPONSIBITIES INCLUDE:
• Assuring reporting accuracy in an ERP environment
• Ensuring revenue and expense accrual /provisions
• Documenting the processes and working with multiple stakeholders for process adherence
• Reviewing the reconciliations
• Key participant in internal and external Audits
• Managing the team to ensure timely day to day and month end accounting close process & reporting for India and Middle East.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
• CA / ICWA with at least 6-9 years of core accounting experience in the finance function of a service sector organization.
• Expertise in end to end accounting and deep understanding of financial accounting and control activities in India.
• Working knowledge of Indian accounting standards. Experience in US GAAP & IFRS accounting a plus.
• Must have exposure to any automated accounting / full-fledged ERP package & related controls.
• Ability to analyze financial and operational data.
• Exposure to auditing controls a definite plus.
• Knowledge of Transfer Pricing and related regulatory laws.
• Experience in managing a team to meet strict deadlines of financial close process.
• Independent as well as team contributor.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and stakeholder management skills
• Must have strong Microsoft Office skills.
• 6-9 years of core accounting and statutory experience, excluding articleship period.
• Higher experience not a constraint.
• CA or ICWA
About Huron Consulting Group
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes true partnership.