What are we looking for? :
- Experience in versions 1.9 or 2.4 versions of Magento.
- Excellent understanding of PHP and programming skills
- Understanding of MVC structures, OOPs concepts and Frameworks.
- Experience working with Magento or a similar e-commerce framework.
- Experience working with Linux, Nginx or Apache and Git, REST APIs.
- Experience working with MySQL, Caching and Elastic search.
- Experience in UI and Theme customization in Magento.
- Have knowledge of Performance optimization or best practices of development.
- Have 2-4 years of relevant experience.
What you will be doing?:
- Collaborate with team members and solve new challenges through tech and research.
- Take end-to-end ownership of delivering new modules - analyze customer usage & feedback, review business requirements, develop functionalities and test code.
- Write clean readable code and also follow best practices for efficiency and performance.
- Self learn and work independently, Also collaborate with the team when required.
- Communicate constructively and value user experience and feedback.
What can you expect to learn?:
- Full stack development in latest web technologies and frameworks like Angular, Laravel, PHP, PWAs, REST APIs, Elastic search and Web services.
- Develop custom functionalities, plugins and modules in Magento 2.4 to implement business ideas and user requirements.
- Best coding practices and various methodologies to optimize performance and produce the best quality product. Various caching techniques and optimization standards.
- Solve challenges in scalability and handling high amount of user requests using cloud APIs and services.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- No dress code
- Group outings
- Supportive work culture
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Wedding Wishlist
Minimum of 7+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more of the following languages/frameworks: React/Angular, Node/Next.js,python/Django
● Hands-on development and deployment experience in AWS or Azure using serverless functions or EC2
● Experience with RESTful & GraphQL APIs
● Familiarity with microservices architectures
● Familiarity with dev tools such as Github, Jira, CFT, Terraform
● DB experience with relational or noSQL such as PostgreSQL, , MySQL, Redshift, MongoDB, Redis
● Familiarity with cloud-based logging, monitoring, and security tools
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Must have a PHP experience, a fullstack developer will also do
- Experience - 3-6 years
- No. of vacancies - 6
- Salary - 40k-70k in hand
- B.Tech/M.Tech from any college will do
The FullStack Developer primarily participates in designing and implementing new services as well as participates in customer delivery. It will be possible to influence your work profile based on your interests.
While not mandatory, a generic understanding of user interfaces and being able to position oneself as an end-user is highly desirable. We appreciate also prior knowledge of the Image Processing domain.
We are looking for well-rounded people who care about their craft and understand software development. While we value a formal degree in computer science we do not require one - a candidate with a strong background, open mind and ability to learn would be an ideal addition to our team.
That being said, here is what we think the ideal team member would be:
- Develop and Integrate Django backend and API's with frontend framework.
- Develop Angular applications
- Working closely with UX and Front-end Developers
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
- Good experience developing Angular applications into production
- Good experience with the Django REST framework
- Good experience on designing and structuring of database most likely ORM (i.e MongoDB)
- Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
- Good experience of Python coding skills
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Experience deploying Python applications into production
Qualification: Engineering from CSE/IT
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for building APIs, coding, documenting and maintaining scalable web/mobile applications in a fast-paced environment
- Be involved in conceptualization of IOT product features & AI Model Integrations, designing, development and debugging in the real-time environment
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver products in an agile environment
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
Required Skills :
- Good understanding of Data Structures &Algorithms with strong analytical skills.
- Experience in programming languages: nodejs, python, java, Angular/React JS,
- Knowledge of Relational and Non-relational Databases and Cache like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis etc
- Knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to experience building/consuming APIs, microservices & system design architecture
- Good in Building UI/UX of web application and integration of backend and frontend
- Capable of hosting AI model on AWS cloud by developing APIs
- Ability to break complex projects into modules and propose effective solutions in view of capabilities of existing platforms and infrastructure.
- Experience in managing build/deployment pipelines for continuous integration and continuous delivery to improve the quality and availability of products & services.
- Understanding of cloud architecture and cloud deployments - AWS SQS, Lambda, EC2, S 3, Azure, other cloud technologies
- The Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC) Developer is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
- Develop web sites, applications and rich multi- media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
- Must have experience and knowledge in Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony Framework.
- The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills programming, testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming using HMVC framework.
- Good knowledge of the common Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony framework(s) or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Familiar with REST API's and Integration with third-party API's.
- Hands on Experience in an e-commerce environment would be an added advantage.
- Adhering to project coding standards and recommending improvements.
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, allowing it to function in new operating environments.
- Additional Technical skill set:
- AWS/Azure deployments and architecture.
- Knowledge of Web RTC.
- Financial and Accounting related product knowledge.
Mandatory Skills :
UG: B.Sc. in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Job Type: Full-time
Full Stack Developer with excellent and strong experience in the design and development of secure and high performing applications/products using MEAN Stack on Cloud-based architecture using DevOps processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Technical Experience/skills & Qualifications required:
- Degree in Computer Science
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Information Technology with at least 4+ years in MEAN stack development
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages including such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Experience in development using the DevOps tools like Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in developing applications on the cloud platform especially AWS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience working with JIRA and Gitlab
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
Other Generic and Behavioural Skills
- Experience in Healthcare domain and HIPAA compliance awareness would be a big plus
- Strong team player and ability to adapt to a dynamic and agile environment
- Design thinking and ability to deliver innovative solutions
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details
Why should you apply:
- Great opportunity to be a part of booming Healthcare sector and ride the wave
- Big opportunity to work with the leadership team which promotes and encourages innovation-driven thought process and execution
- Opportunity to work with young minds using the latest technologies
- Ability to work in an environment that will enable you to realize ownership with the freedom to learn and deliver a great product
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the company and achieve great heights of success.
Ability to interact with team members and stakeholders from different cultures within and outside India
We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
- Delivering a high-quality application
- Integrating with front-end developers
- Ensuring a required level of performance
- Writing test-backed server-side code
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality
- Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
- Designing and building application layers
- Proficiency in C# | Visual Basic
- Experience using .NET 5+ | Core
- Experience in developing NET MVC | ASP.NET Core MVC applications
- Senior knowledge of ( Entity Framework 6.* | EF Core | NHibernate | ADO.NET )
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL | MySQL | Oracle | other RDBMS
- Database design including indexes and data integrity
- Dependency injection pattern and IoC containers using at least one of: Autofac, Unity, Ninject, and/or SimpleIoc
- Writing tests with NUnit | XUnit | MSTest
- Implementing enterprise application patterns
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
- Familiarity with the client side framework jQuery | Angular 1.* | Angular 2.*+ | React |
- Familiarity with Kendo UI | DevExpress | Syncfusion
- Integrating web analytics tools
- Familiarity with Azure Web Apps | AWS Cloud