About IASHINE ENTERPRISES PVT LTD
Our main objective is to become a technology partner with every tier of business to help them grow and succeed within their realm of expertise. We will work with you to look at cost effective and reliable solutions. We have a wide range of services and products that are free or with cost that provide ideal solutions to run businesses. Our goal is to expand our horizon to fulfill your needs.
At IASHINE, we divide our services into separate wings to support our clients with the right scope of work that best fits our client’s needs. Our services are not limited to go below client’s expectations.
- We're looking for independent leadership: take technical ownership of a product and modules and work with the developer and product team for delivery
- Lead a 3-4 member developer pod with responsibility for code reviews/delivery
- Implement effective engineering processes and champion their adoption
- Design, develop, and unit test complex cloud-based products and solutions involving Java Scripts, Python, Microservices, Cloud, containers
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into high level and detailed design
- Create scalable and high-performance microservices-based products
- Work with DevOps team on deployment architecture, security, and CI/CD
- 5-8 years of experience as a developer with at least 3 yrs in a solid back end role
- Experience in leading a team in the past
- Experience in taking a problem to a product solution (module/product) from scratch - a proven record of shipping on time and on budget
- Have worked with startups before and understand the fast-paced, dynamic nature of work
- Prior experience in fintech
- Ownership and accountability
- Strong attention to detail
- Microservices: docker, Kubernetes
- Data modelling in RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Understanding of REST API, GraphQL, CQRS
- Event-driven messaging, streaming services (Kafka)
- TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest etc
- Knowledge of AWS (Lambda, RDS, EC2, SQS, S3, ECS, etc)
- Client-server architecture
- Babel, eslint, git
- Hands-on experience with serverless
- Experience with other languages like Python, GoLang (Good to have)
We are looking for Java Fullstack Developer to work on
Shipping & Logistic SAAS Application. We are a small team of passionate and productive developers both in USA & India.
We are looking to expand our team and looking to hire Engineers with the right skill set, who would like to spend a long duration with the company, learn the product in and out and grow with the company.
Great if you also have working experience or understanding of Gradle, Grails, Groovy etc.
The candidate should be a confident problem-solver and passionate about delivering quality results.
The candidate must be good at English communication as we daily interact with our International Teammates.
We are located in Pune and looking for Java Fullstack Developers from all over India, who can work remotely, but still, be an integral part of the team.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- A solid understanding of the full web technology stack and experience in developing web applications
- Strong experience with React JS framework for building visually appealing interfaces and back end frameworks like Django
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming and data structures in Python
- Experience with NoSQL databases, web server technologies, designing, and developing APIs.
- Strong knowledge and work experience in AWS cloud services
- Proficiency with Git, CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge in Agile/Scrum processes.
- Experience in Docker container usage.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop sophisticated web applications for drone control, data management, security, and data protection.
- Build scalable features using advanced framework concepts such as Microservices, Queues, Jobs, Events, Task Scheduling, etc.
- Integrate with Third-Party APIs/services
- Use theoretical knowledge and/or work experience to find innovative solutions to the problems at hand.
- Collaborate with team members to ideate solutions.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software.
- Passionate to learn and adapt in a start-up environment.
- Hands-on experience with state of the art facilities we use for robot development.
- Opportunity to work with industry experts and researchers in the field of AI, Computer Vision, and Machine Learning.
- Competitive salary.
- Stock options.
- Opportunity to be an early part of the team and grow with the startup.
- Freedom of working schedule.
- Opportunity to kickstart and lead your own projects.
Role and Responsibility:-
Reporting and Analytics
• Develops, runs reports to analyze traffic, engagement, conversions
• Performs ad-hoc analyses
• Stays up-to-date with the latest search engine algorithms
• Provides proactive recommendations for optimization
• Executes or coordinates execution of recommendations
• Reports on optimization results, competitive analysis
• Monitors incoming requests for web projects and communicates them to DOWD
• Coordinate the posting and updating of website content marketing team members, ensuring consistency with brand guidelines
• Keeps project management portfolio up-to-date and on time with priorities and deadlines
• Assists the sales/operations team in communication on web team performance and project priorities with marketing team members and collaborators
• Identify necessary content modifications, additions, deletions and implementing approved digital enhancements
• Provides testing to web development team with provided scripts
• Assist web development team in project coordination to a meet stated deadlines.
• Verify compatibility within all browsers and across mobile devices.
• Perform image manipulation tasks such as creating thumbnails, image resize, file format conversion and simple image edits.
• Create and maintain multimedia, including photo galleries, slideshows, and videos embedded in Web pages.
Research and Recommend
• Keeps current on trends in digital marketing
• Is always looking for ways to improve the UX through clever use of tools, trends, or resources
• Thinks about ways to leverage existing tools and third-party vendors to achieve new results
• Supports all recommendations with data points and research
• Maintain file system integrity through scheduled review
• Maintains all critical project documents as needed
• BE/BA/BSc degree preferably in Marketing, Information Technology, or related area.
• Minimum two years relevant experience within web marketing, design and/or website development and experience with desktop systems required, including web applications and graphic design software.
• Knowledge of web analytics programs and monitoring systems including Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst or Web Trends.
• Applicant must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of web authoring software including Dreamweaver.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator for the creation, production and manipulation of graphics for the Web. Understanding of Standards-based, HTML5, HTML, CSS coding required.
• Experience with server-side technologies a plus.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills as well as interpersonal communication, writing and telephone skills.
• Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously and effectively.
• Ability to work independently, expedite tasks and meet deadlines.
We are a market research company, revolutionizing how it's done! We mix fast paced development and unique approaches to bring best practices and strategy to our technology. Our tech stack is deep, leveraging several languages and frameworks including Python, C#, Java, Kotlin, React, Angular, and Django among others. Our engineering hurdles sit at the intersection of technologies ranging from mobile, computer vision and crowdsourcing, to machine learning and big data analytics.
From San Francisco to Chicago to Ottawa, our R&D team is comprised of talented individuals spanning across a robust tech stack. The R&D team is comprised of product, data analytics, engineers across Front End, Back End, DevOps, Business Intelligence, ETL, Data Science, Mobile Apps, and much more. Across these different groups we work towards one common goal: To build products into efficient and seamless user experiences that help our clients succeed.
About the Role
We’re looking for a well-rounded and passionate Full Stack Software Developer to join our Pune R&D team in creating an amazing client experience. If you’re interested in working on all layers of a system from developing REST APIs to building a scalable backend with the latest technologies and tools then Numerator is for you.
This person should be self-motivated. We’re not big on constant oversight and micromanagement. We’re looking for software engineers that can take a task, get clarity as needed, and run with it to produce well-designed quality code. You need to love to code and care about quality and design.
We understand that iteration is important to good design and development. We need a person who can take iterative steps toward delivering a solution. Working with the business the entire way to stay on target and deliver amazing results.
We are looking for developers who can meticulously analyze project requirements and carry forward the development of backend modules which are highly robust and scalable.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Development (Coding).
- Code Management (Code Reviews, Maintaining Code Standards).
- Repository Management (Branches, Tags, Documentations).
- Concept feasibility checks.
- Managing a team of 3 - 5 members.
Qualifications and Skills:
- With 3 -5 years of experience in the technology domain.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated mindset.
- Experience with web technologies such as:
- React or Angular (Experience with server side development)
- Java Spring Boot (Preferred)
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Bonus: C# .NET Core, NodeJS
- Strong data structures, algorithms and design patterns knowledge.
- Deep knowledge of web related technologies such as sockets, REST framework, GraphQL (Bonus), etc.
- Experience working in early stage startups (Bonus).
- Experience in real-time communication products.
- Experience in client communications.
- Would be bonus: Experience working with R&D teams, Prototyping, Hypothesis Testing.
Immediate Joining/Notice period-30days
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3 -5 years
Location: HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Technology Development Manager
Location : Bangalore (5 Days WFH)
Education Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech
(Must have good communication skills)
Experience : 8 to 17 years
- As a Technology Development Manager, be passionate about technology strategy & vision, hands-on solution design, critical analytical thinking and team management
- Responsible for Peer review, design, deployment, production support & mentoring the team
- Be a self-starter based on your experience and be able to deliver world-class capabilities for one of the fastest growing startups in the Global Digital Identity space
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, execution-focused environment while handling the day to day operations and having full control over the business technology organization
- Be energised in the fine balance between managing team and being a technologist
- Be comfortable with ambiguity. As with any startup, this role and the company will evolve and pivot and times will show more unknowns than known.
- 8-15 years of progressive technology experience as an engineer, an architect, project manager, and a team leader in cross functional teams
- Results driven! Demonstrated ability to successfully have brought a product to market
- Experience with full-stack software development including newer front-end frameworks
- Experience and knowledge in Machine Learning & Computer Vision a plus
- Hands-on product management and software development life-cycle experience (especially Agile methodologies)
- Experience leading teams in the successful delivery of large technology projects
- Demonstrated ability to make good technology trade-off decisions, i.e. managing technical debt
- Drives the CI/CD strategy for the product
- Served as technical lead throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning, conception, design, implementation and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance
- Can identify leading indicators for problems that is likely to surface in the future
- Can identify large problem patterns, systemic issues and opportunities for larger re-architecture and redesign
- Can troubleshoot the entire product ecosystem effectively
- Considered as a Guru in a language, its internals and the application of the language in a wider context
- Defines coding standards and design approaches across the organization
- Can independently design multi systems and systems with complex interactions
- Can design generic platforms for a wider usage across teams
- Accountable for all designs in the team
- Deep knowledge, understanding and experience with working of different architectural styles
- Responsible and accountable for NFR aspects of the product
- Responsible for Architecture and Tech stack across the team(s)
- Ability to define (in collaboration with cross functions), plan, deliver and operationalize large releases.
- Create formal mentoring plans and identify mentoring needs for a team
- Contribution to open source projects, open standards
- Flag bearer of
- Freedom and responsibility
- First Principles
- Bias for action
- Earn your badge
- Customer Empathy
- Truth seeking
If You’re Passionately Credible About
- Engineering management with a strong sense of ownership
Problem solving with a clear and analytical approach and organized work habits
Technological innovation in agile product engineering scenarios
Product and business management principles and metrics
- Our health products’ engineering team that works on initiatives fuelling the growth of our recent health retail insurance products
- Collaboration across cross-functional stakeholders to ensure delivery timelines are met
- Implementing product engineering best practices, and evangelizing them within the org
- Your Experience Across The Years in the Roles You’ve Played -
6 years of technology experience (at least 2 years in direct engineering management)
Managing a 5-15 member engineering team in an agile product org
Track record of collaborative working with multiple stakeholders
Planning and analysis with effective communication skills
● Design and develop software to support business practice management of current products based on the Java/Python/PHP/Node JS platforms
● Ensure design meets product requirements and structured to scale with business growth
● Ensure design comply to industry standards and interoperates with 3rd party software
● Conduct thorough design unit and integration testing with other software components
● Adhere to proper software design principles and processes with design documentations, reviews, test plans and release notes.
● Mentor/coach and guide other team members to achieve project deliverables
Skills & Competencies:
● Significant and demonstrable Java/Python/PHP/NodeJS development experience (server side).
● Significant and demonstrable experience of using Unix / Linux based Operating Systems including performing basic administrative tasks.
● Desirable experience of scripting languages e.g Ruby or Perl
● Significant and demonstrable experience of responsive websites
● Significant and demonstrable experience of integrating payment systems to websites
● Significant and demonstrable experience in any database system
● Sound problem solving skills and aptitude
● Sound communication skills and team working
● Experience of the following is highly desirable: memcache, Apache HTTPd server, Tomcat, Linux, HTTP, MySQL, PostgreSQL
● Experience in creating cloud based solutions (AWS, …)
● Experience in working with highly scalable solutions (load balancing, sharding, clustering)
● Good problem-solving skills
● Team player ● Good time-management skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Excellent documentation skills
● Proven ability to mentor, coach and guide team members.
● Proactive and take ownership of delivering best-in-class solutions that serve business outcomes.
Qualifications ● B.E/BS/Masters degree in Computer Science