Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The Lead DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the management, monitoring and operation of our applications and services in production. The DevOps Engineer will be a hands-on person who can work independently or with minimal guidance and has the ability to drive the team’s deliverables by mentoring and guiding junior team members. You will work with the existing teams very closely and build on top of tools like Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform and support our numerous polyglot services.
Introducing a strong DevOps ethic into the rest of the team is crucial, and we expect you to lead the team on best practices in deployment, monitoring, and tooling. You'll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems, help automate and streamline our operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Providing strategies and creating pathways in support of product initiatives in DevOps and automation, with a focus on the design of systems and services that run on cloud platforms.
- Optimizations and execution of the CI/CD pipelines of multiple products and timely promotion of the releases to production environments
- Ensuring that mission critical applications are deployed and optimised for high availability, security & privacy compliance and disaster recovery.
- Strategize, implement and verify secure coding techniques, integrate code security tools for Continuous Integration
- Ensure analysis, efficiency, responsiveness, scalability and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Establish strong relationships, and proactively communicate, with team members as well as individuals across the organisation
- Minimum of 6 years of experience on Devops tools.
- Working experience with Linux, container orchestration and management technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS …).
- Hands-on experience with "infrastructure as code" solutions (Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible etc).
- Background of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab-CI, Jenkins, CircleCI, Github actions etc).
- Experience with the Hashicorp stack (Vault, Packer, Nomad etc).
- Hands-on experience in building and maintaining monitoring/logging/alerting stacks (ELK stack, Prometheus stack, Grafana etc).
- Devops mindset and experience with Agile / SCRUM Methodology
- Basic knowledge of Storage , Databases (SQL and noSQL)
- Good understanding of networking technologies, HAProxy, firewalling and security.
- Experience in Security vulnerability scans and remediation
- Experience in API security and credentials management
- Worked on Microservice configurations across dev/test/prod environments
- Ability to quickly adapt new languages and technologies
- A strong team player attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Ability to plan projects, execute them and meet the deadline
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
About Synapsica Healthcare
At Synapsica, we are creating AI-first PACS and radiology workflow solution that is fast, secure and automates reporting tasks, helping radiologists create high quality reports quicker.
Our goal is to enable radiologists with fast, easy to use AI technology that helps generate high quality, evidence-based reports to significantly improve patient care.
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from AIIMS, IIT-KGP & IIM-A with a vision to increase the accessibility of diagnostic services globally. We are solving the problem of shortage of radiologists by bringing in automation at various stages of the radiology reporting process to reduce reporting time, costs & error rates & deliver efficiencies for better patient care.
We are deploying Computer Vision based Neural Networks models to identify biomarkers of pathologies in Radiology scans. These models not just identify pathologies, but provide detailed characterization of what exactly constitutes that pathology.
RADIOLens is an intuitive, AI enabled, cloud based RIS/PACS solution that makes diagnostic radiology workflows smoother. It provides Faster image uploading with Zero loss in image quality. RADIOLens helps automate mundane reporting tasks so radiologists can focus on clinical correlations for their patients.
Spindle for MRI Spine helps with reporting of age related degeneration of spine. It automatically identifies key spinal mensurations and provides a detailed, standardized report with annotated images of abnormal various spinal elements. It quickly identifies variations and pathologies, such as spinal deformations, degeneration, identification of listhesis, etc.
SpindleX for stress X-Rays of spine takes automation a step further by generating a one click automated reporting for all XR cases. These reports quantify all abnormalities and features of injury or early degeneration such as spinal instability, abnormal intersegmental motion etc. Illustrative graphs and tables comparing extent of injury against standards are automatically included in the report making it easier to generate qualitative reports with visual evidence.
Crescent segregates normal, abnormal and bad quality captures in chest X-rays. It identifies bad quality scans that need re-capture and for good scans it localizes and characterizes common lesions & abnormalities. With Crescent, standard, pre-filled reports are generated for normal radiographs and critical studies are prioritized in the worklist.
We are backed by Y Combinator and other investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://youtu.be/MtWSF-x2sxY
Join us, if you find this as exciting as we do!
DevOps – Technical Skills
- Excellent understanding of at least any one of the programming language Ruby, Python and Java
- Good understanding and hands on experience in Shell/Bash/YAML scripting
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines and automation processes across different tech stacks and cloud providers (AWS / Azure)
- Experience in Maven and Git workflows
- Hands on experience in working with container orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetess
- Good knowledge in any Devops Automation Tools like Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Fabric etc
- Experience managing stakeholders and external interfaces and setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Hands on experience in any Cloud infrastructure like AWS or Azure.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in Unix OS
- Able to Identify improvements within existing processes to reduce technical debt.
- Experience in network, server, application status monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Possess good problem solving and debugging skills. Troubleshoot issues and coordinate with development teams to streamline builds.
- Exposure to DevSecOps and Agile principles is a plus
- Good communication and inter personal skills
Experience- 5 to 7 Yrs
Designation- Assistant Manager
Location- Pune , Bangalore, Mumbai
Notice Period- Immediate to 1 month
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Excellent communication skills
Open to work on EST time zone(6pm to 3am)
- Integrate gates into CI/CD pipeline and push all flaws/issues to developers IDE (as far left as possible) - ideally in code repo but required by the time code is in the artifact repository.
- Demonstrable experience in Containerization-Docker and orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience withsetting up self-managed Kubernetes clusters without using any managed cloud offerings like EKS
- Experience working withAWS - Managing AWS services - EC2, S3, Cloudfront, VPC, SNS, Lambda, AWS Autoscaling, AWS IAM, RDS, EBS, Kinesis, SQS, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, Redshift, Cloudwatch, Amazon Inspector.
- Familiarity withLinux and UNIX systems (e.g. CentOS, RedHat) and command line system administration such as Bash, VIM, SSH.
- Hands on experience in configuration management of server farms (using tools such asPuppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.,).
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL methodologies, ITIL v3 or v4 certification
- Kubernetes CKA or CKAD certification nice to have
Curie is the world’s first virtual respiratory clinic focused on helping people with respiratory conditions breathe easier and sleep better. Curie’s advanced sleep monitoring technology combined with a comprehensive clinical care team of respiratory therapists, physicians has proven to significantly reduce the number of avoidable acute episodes by early detection of deterioration in a patient's condition. Curie drives medical claims reduction by enabling early real-time intervention before the symptoms aggravate severely.
Curie is available to millions of patients with respiratory conditions through partnerships with leading respiratory device companies and health systems, plans and risk-bearing physician groups such as ResMed, Stanford health care, Galileo health, Allergy and Asthma Network.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead architect and head of engineering to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
● Should have at least 2+ years of DevOps experience
● Should have experience with Kubernetes
● Should have experience with Terraform/Helm
● Should have experience in building scalable server-side systems
● Should have experience in cloud infrastructure and designing databases
● Having experience with NodeJS/TypeScript/AWS is a bonus
● Having experience with WebRTC is a bonus
We are looking for experienced DevOps/infra engineers to join our core engineering team for building and scaling low latency, fault-tolerant and robust systems corresponding to real-world financial markets
• Design and development of databases for real-time, highly available, secure financial data
• Architecting solutions for new features and working along with product teams to fulfill their requirements
• Create, improve and scale microservices infrastructure, manage servers (AWS) and other AWS resources etc.
• Developing and improving K8s architecture, securing and scaling applications in a containerized environment
• Ensure the performance and security of the application/systems.
• Implement GitOps with robust CI/CD pipelines.
• Strong systems architecture, database and network fundamentals.
• Strong experience in building CI/CD pipelines, enabling DevOps for scaling and automating the
existing infra with tools like Ansible, Jenkins, ArgoCD, ArgoWorkflow, CodeDeploy.
• Experience with designing infra using IaaC (Infrastructure as a code) tools like AWS CDK, CDK8s, Terraform, Helm and Cloudformation.
• Experience with running services in K8s cluster, managing and securing K8s clusters.
• Knowledge/Experience with setting up/optimising monitoring and metrics stack using EFK(ES, Fluentd, Kibana)
and Metrics(Prometheus, Alertmanager, Grafana).
• Familiarity with databases - (MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, InfluxDB), Scripting (bash, python, Go etc).
• Web development concepts - server architecture.
• Experience with AWS Infra (EC2, ELB, ALB, S3, VPC, Cloudfront, Route53, VPN ).
• Interest and experience in building secure, robust, scalable and maintainable software.
• Open to learning open source tools and automating processes.
• Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space.
• Knowledge of (or experience with) Cloud and API security, especially AWS (IAM, KMS, WAF).
• Knowledge of Service Mesh and K8s networking
· Having E2E responsibility for Azure landscape of our customers
· Managing to code release and operational tasks within a global team with a focus on automation, maintainability, security and customer satisfaction
· Make usage of CI/CD framework to rapidly support lifecycle management of the platform
· Acting as L2-L3 support for incidents, problems and service request
· Work with various Atos and 3rd party teams to resolve incidents and implement changes
· Implement and drive automation and self-healing solutions to reduce toil
· Enhance error budgets and hands on design and development of solutions to address reliability issues and/or risks
· Support ITSM processes and collaborate with service management representatives
· Azure Associate certification or equivalent knowledge level
· 5+ years of professional experience
· Experience with Terraform and/or native Azure automation
· Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and toolset (i.e. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Git)
· Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues
· Understanding of Agile development and SCRUM concepts a plus
· Experience with Kubernetes architecture and tools a plus
at CMML5 IT MNC from USA
We are hiring for a Lead DevOps Engineer in Cloud domain with hands on experience in Azure / GCP.
- Expertise in managing Cloud / VMWare resources and good exposure on Dockers/Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of operating systems( Unix, Linux, IBM AIX)
- Experience in installation, configuration and managing apache webserver, Tomcat/Jboss
- Good understanding of JVM, troubleshooting and performance tuning through thread dump and log analysis
-Strong expertise in Dev Ops tools:
- Deployment (Chef/Puppet/Ansible /Nebula/Nolio)
- SCM (TFS, GIT, ClearCase)
- Build tools (Ant,Maven, Make, Gradle)
- Artifact repositories (Nexes, JFrog ArtiFactory)
- CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity),
- Experienced in scripting languages: Python, Ant, Bash and Shell
What will be required of you?
- Responsible for implementation and support of application/web server infrastructure for complex business applications
- Server configuration management, release management, deployments, automation & troubleshooting
- Set-up and configure Development, Staging, UAT and Production server environment for projects and install/configure all dependencies using the industry best practices
- Manage Code Repositories
- Manage, Document, Control and Innovate Development and Release procedure.
- Configure automated deployment on multiple environment
- Hands-on working experience of Azure or GCP.
- Knowledge Transfer the implementation to support team and until such time support any production issues
- Install, configuration management, performance tuning and monitoring of Web, App and Database servers.
- Install, setup and management of Java, PHP and NodeJS stack with software load balancers.
- Install, setup and administer MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch & PostgreSQL DBs.
- Install, set up and maintenance monitoring solutions for like Nagios, Zabbix.
- Design and implement DevOps processes for new projects following the department's objectives of automation.
- Collaborate on projects with development teams to provide recommendations, support and guidance.
- Work towards full automation, monitoring, virtualization and containerization.
- Create and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Automation of processes in a scalable and easy to understand way that can be detailed and understood through documentation.
- Develop and deploy software that will help drive improvements towards the availability, performance, efficiency, and security of services.
- Maintain 24/7 availability for responsible systems and be open to on-call rotation.
We are having an excellent job opportunity for the position for AWS Infra Architect for one of the reputed Multinational Company at Hyderabad.
Mandate Skills : Please find the below expectations
- We need at-least 3+ years of experience as an Architect in AWS Primary Skills
- Designing, Planning, Implementation , Providing the solutions in Designing the Architecture
- Automation Using Terraform / Powershell /Python
- Should have good experience in Cloud formation Templates
- Experience in Cloudwatch
- Security in AWS
- Strong Linux Administration skills