At Neurosensum we are committed to make customer feedback more actionable. We have developed a platform called SurveySensum which breaks the conventional market research turnaround time.
SurveySensum is becoming a great tool to not only capture the feedbacks but also to extract some useful insights with the quick workflow setups and dashboards. We have more than 7 channels through which we can collect the feedbacks. This makes us challenge the conventional software development design principles. The team likes to grind and helps each other to lift in tough situations.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Work on the deployment of code via Bitbucket, AWS CodeDeploy and manual
- Work on Linux/Unix OS and Multi tech application patching
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, and hotfixes on servers.
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Easing developers’ life so that they can focus on the business logic rather than deploying and maintaining it.
- Managing release of the sprint.
- Educating team of the best practices.
- Finding ways to avoid human error and save time by automating the processes using Terraform, CloudFormation, Bitbucket pipelines, CodeDeploy, scripting
- Implementing cost effective measure on cloud and minimizing existing costs.
Skills and prerequisites
- OOPS knowledge
- Problem solving nature
- Willing to do the R&D
- Works with the team and support their queries patiently
- Bringing new things on the table - staying updated
- Pushing solution above a problem.
- Willing to learn and experiment
- Techie at heart
- Git basics
- Basic AWS or any cloud platform – creating and managing ec2, lambdas, IAM, S3 etc
- Basic Linux handling
- Docker and orchestration (Great to have)
- Scripting – python (preferably)/bash
- Preferred experience in development associated with Kafka or big data technologies understand essential Kafka components like Zookeeper, Brokers, and optimization of Kafka clients applications (Producers & Consumers). -
Experience with Automation of Infrastructure, Testing , DB Deployment Automation, Logging/Monitoring/alerting
- AWS services experience on CloudFormation, ECS, Elastic Container Registry, Pipelines, Cloudwatch, Glue, and other related services.
- AWS Elastic Kubernetes Services (EKS) - Kubernetes and containers managing and auto-scaling -
Good knowledge and hands-on experiences with various AWS services like EC2, RDS, EKS, S3, Lambda, API, Cloudwatch, etc.
- Good and quick with log analysis to perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on production deployments and container errors on cloud watch.
Working on ways to automate and improve deployment and release processes.
- High understanding of the Serverless architecture concept. - Good with Deployment automation tools and Investigating to resolve technical issues.
technical issues. - Sound knowledge of APIs, databases, and container-based ETL jobs.
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions. Soft Skills
- Collaboration with different teams
- Good communication skills
- Team player attitude
What the role needs
● Review of current DevOps infrastructure & redefine code merging strategy as per product roll out objectives
● Define deploy frequency strategy based on product roadmap document and ongoing product market fit relate tweaks and changes
● Architect benchmark docker configurations based on planned stack
● Establish uniformity of environment across developer machine to multiple production environments
● Plan & execute test automation infrastructure
● Setup automated stress testing environment
● Plan and execute logging & stack trace tools
● Review DevOps orchestration tools & choices
● Coordination with external data centers and AWS in the event of provisioning, outages or maintenance.
● Extensive experience with AWS cloud infrastructure deployment and monitoring
● Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as Python and golang, and writing code and scripts
● Experience with Infrastructure as code & devops management tools - Terraform, Packer for devops asset management for monitoring, infrastructure cost estimations, and Infrastructure version management
● Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc
● Experience with network, infrastructure and OWASP security standards
● Experience with web server configurations - Nginx, HAProxy, SSL configurations with AWS, understanding & management of sub-domain based product rollout for clients .
● Experience with deployment and monitoring of event streaming & distributing technologies and tools - Kafka, RabbitMQ, NATS.io, socket.io
● Understanding & experience of Disaster Recovery Plan execution
● Working with other senior team members to devise and execute strategies for data backup and storage
● Be aware of current CVEs, potential attack vectors, and vulnerabilities, and apply patches as soon as possible
● Handle incident responses, troubleshooting and fixes for various services
VMware Horizon / View, VMware vSphere, NSX • Azure Cloud VDI/AVD – Azure Virtual Desktop • VMware Virtualization • Hyper converged Infrastructure, VSAN, Storage devices SAN/NAS etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing, implementing, testing and deployment of the virtual desktop infrastructure
- Facilitating the transition of the VDI solution to Operations, providing operational and end user support when required.
- Acting as the single point of contact for all technical engagements on the VDI infrastructure.
- Creation of documented standard processes and procedures for all aspects of VDI infrastructure, administration and management.
- Working with the vendor in assessing the VDI infrastructure architecture from a deployment, performance, security and compliance perspective.
Knowledge around security best practices and understanding of vulnerability assessments.
- Providing mentoring and guidance to other VDI Administrators.
Document designs, development plans, operations procedures for the VDI solution.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the entire DevOps practice of mavQ and lead the team in managing the infrastructure and CI/CD ecosystem.
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
- Conceptualize and manage tools and services to be used by the organization and by external users of the platform.
- Automate all operational and repetitive tasks to improve the efficiency and productivity of all development teams.
- Research and propose new solutions to improve the mavQ platform in aspects of speed, scalability, and security.
- Automate and manage the cloud infrastructure of the organization distributed across the globe and across multiple cloud providers such as Google Cloud and AWS.
- Manage CI/CD, Source Control and IAM services for the organization.
- Ensure thorough logging, monitoring, and alerting for all services and code running in the organization.
- Work with development teams on communications and protocols for distributed microservices.
- Oversee the SRE practices and define KPIs and SLAs for various services provided by the DevOps team.
- Must possess ample knowledge and experience in system automation, deployment, and implementation.
- Must have hands-on and thorough knowledge of using Linux, Kubernetes and Docker, Jenkins.
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale
- Practical experience with containerization and clustering (Kubernetes / ECS / Docker / OpenShift)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Expertise with AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda)
- Container Registry Solutions (Harbor, JFrog, Quay etc)
- Operational (e.g. HA/Backups) NoSQL experience (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
- Good understanding on Kubernetes Networking & Security best practices
- Monitoring Tools like DataDog, or any other open-source tool like Prometheus, Nagios
- Load Balancer Knowledge (AVI Networks, NGINX)
Who You Are:
- 8 to 12 years of experience in Application development using Java, Spring and frontend angular etc., with experience in deploying to and managing it on Cloud infrastructure mainly AWS / GCP.
- Experience with managing cloud platforms using Terraform, Ansible and Packers.
- Ability to provide expert strategic advice for cloud application development/ deployment, private versus public cloud options and virtualization.
- Strong understanding of DevOps practices/tools including CICD Pipelines, IaC, SSO, Monitoring, Orchestration.
- Experience in managing the delivery of a high-availability infrastructure to support mission-critical systems and services.
- Architecting design, deploying, ensuring high scalability and high availability, cloud security implementation.
- Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within product portfolio, team, or partnership engagement.
- Experience in handling Complex IT Infrastructure Solution Design & Implementation.
- Identify, document, triage and track issues to ensure resolution.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, effective problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability and a strong commitment to professional and customer service excellence.
- Excellent teamwork skills & the ability to direct efforts of cross-functional teams for collaborative propositions.
Good to have:
- Experience in the software development process and tools and languages like Shell scripting, GoLang, Python, and Git.
- Knowledge in handling distributed services like ElasticSearch, Kafka, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience working in a consulting environment.
- Synthesis and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs / courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Google Cloud, Amazon & others.
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup that combines the power of AI & Satellite data to aid in the creation of a global environmental data stack. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental data-sets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for DevOps Engineer who can help us build the infrastructure required to handle huge datasets on a scale. Primarily, you will work with AWS services like EC2, Lambda, ECS, Containers, etc. As part of our core development crew, you’ll be figuring out how to deploy applications ensuring high availability and fault tolerance along with a monitoring solution that has alerts for multiple microservices and pipelines. Come save the planet with us!
- Applications built at scale to go up and down on command.
- Manage a cluster of microservices talking to each other.
- Build pipelines for huge data ingestion, processing, and dissemination.
- Optimize services for low cost and high efficiency.
- Maintain high availability and scalable PSQL database cluster.
- Maintain alert and monitoring system using Prometheus, Grafana, and Elastic Search.
- 1-4 years of work experience.
- Strong emphasis on Infrastructure as Code - Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible.
- CI/CD concepts and implementation using Codepipeline, Github Actions.
- Advanced hold on AWS services like IAM, EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, etc.
- Advanced Containerization - Docker, Kubernetes, ECS.
- Experience with managed services like database cluster, distributed services on EC2.
- Self-starters and curious folks who don't need to be micromanaged.
- Passionate about Blue Sky Climate Action and working with data at scale.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
This person MUST have:
- Min of 3-5 prior experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Expertise in CI/CD pipeline maintenance and enhancement specifically Jenkins based pipelines.
- Working experience with engineering tools like git, git work flow, bitbucket, JIRA etc
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with CloudFormation/Terraform
- Experience managing AWS infrastructure
- Hands on experience of Linux administration.
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes/Docker orchestration
- Works closely with engineering team for day to day activities
- Manges existing infrastructure/Pipelines/Engineering tools (On Prem or AWS) for engineering team (Build servers/Jenkin nodes etc.)
- Works with engineering team for new config required for infra like replicating the setups, adding new resources etc.
- Works closely with engineering team for improving existing pipelines for build .
- Troubleshoots problems across infrastructure/services
- Min 5-7 year experience
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week (11 AM to 7 PM).
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
We are having an excellent job opportunity for the position for AWS Infra Architect for one of the reputed Multinational Company at Hyderabad.
Mandate Skills : Please find the below expectations
- We need at-least 3+ years of experience as an Architect in AWS Primary Skills
- Designing, Planning, Implementation , Providing the solutions in Designing the Architecture
- Automation Using Terraform / Powershell /Python
- Should have good experience in Cloud formation Templates
- Experience in Cloudwatch
- Security in AWS
- Strong Linux Administration skills
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
As part of the infrastructure team, you will be mainly responsible for looking after the cloud infrastructure.
You Will Be:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Driving centralized solutions like logging, rate limiting, service discovery
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of professional software development experience, or 2 years with an advanced degree
- Expertise in managing large scale Cloud infrastructure, preferable AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience in developing applications using programming languages like Python, Golang and Ruby
- Hands on experience with prometheus, grafana, fluentd, splunk etc.
Good To Have:
- Knowledge of Terraform, Chef, Helm etc.,
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forum
You Will Gain:
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
- You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience at Facebook and Hotstar
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
- You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale
We are looking to add DevOps Engineer to the Infra team.
Roles & Responsibilities
What you do :
- Developing automation for the various deployments core to our business
- Documenting run books for various processes / improving knowledge bases
- Identifying technical issues, communicating and recommending solutions
- Miscellaneous support (user account, VPN, network, etc)
- Develop continuous integration / deployment strategies
- Production systems deployment/monitoring/optimization
Management of staging/development environments
What you know :
- Ability to work with a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code/script (Python, Ruby, Bash)
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfortable with frequent incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools (Chef, Packer, Ansible, or others)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and bare-metal systems
- Experience optimizing infrastructure for high availability and low latencies
- Experience with instrumenting systems for monitoring and reporting purposes
- Well versed in software configuration management systems (git, others)
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS or other) and tailoring apps for cloud deployment
Data management skills
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 1-3 years of equivalent experience in DevOps roles.
- Work conducted is focused on business outcomes
- Can work in an environment with a high level of autonomy (at the individual and team level)
Comfortable working in an open, collaborative environment, reaching across functional.
Our Offering :
- True start-up experience - no bureaucracy and a ton of tough decisions that have a real impact on the business from day one.
The camaraderie of an amazingly talented team that is working tirelessly to build a great OS for India and surrounding markets.
- Awesome benefits, social gatherings, etc.
- Work with intelligent, fun, and interesting people in a dynamic start-up environment.
Established in May 2015, Indus OS is a homebred system apps company, building India’s only content and commerce platform for users to discover and consume digital content & services in the language of their choice. With a vision of digitally connecting 1 Billion Indians, Indus OS is constantly striving to adapt its existing portfolio (App Store, Minus One Screen, Keyboard, Messenger, etc) by introducing new features to enrich the user experience in their native language.
Currently, Indus OS has a user base of over 12+ Million on the back of 10+ smartphone brand partnerships with leading OEMs such as Samsung, Gionee, iTel, Micromax, Intex, Karbonn, and others. The Indus platform is available in English & 23 Indian regional languages and is intended to digitally connect the next 1 billion people in the emerging markets.
DevOps Consultant!! MERN Stack Project Manager – Systems (Enterprise or Solutions) Architect needed!
I appreciate you taking time to read this. I have posted a job for developers to work on a start-up, the link is ......
I would need someone with DevOps experience, to ensure that the project is undertaken with the highest standards possible. I have had many experiences where ‘completed’ software after years of development was filled with bugs and it would be more cost-effective to start from scratch than to attempt to find and correct all the bugs.
I have attempted to learn as much as possible, but I now have an opportunity and it would better serve the venture to have someone handle the management of the project to ensure that;
- We choose the most appropriate technology
- We choose competent developers in those technologies
- The architecture and data modeling are clearly defined in a ‘blueprint’ plan
- A DevOps environment and processes are set up and the developers understand what is required
- Proper tests are carried out to ensure everything works as intended
- There are processes for testers to follow and competent testers are selected to follow them
- Accessibility, localization, and internationalization are planned ahead of time
- Security, scalability, and other future probabilities that I may not even be aware of are considered and planned ahead of time
- Documentation and code reviews, refactoring and other quality assurance processes are undertaken
- Working software is produced and systems that enable new developers or teams of people to easily take over and/or contribute new modules or updates in a controlled and organized fashion
- Cost estimates or budgets/projections or use of SaaS, hosting and other 3rd party services and applications
I am more concerned with a professional and world-class organizational system than with any particular type of software been produced as the strong foundation will enable anything to be creating with efficacy and precision.
Again, thank you for reading this, please reply with the word “superstar” anywhere in the second line of your response. I look forward to hearing from you.
Warm wishes DevOps Evangelist,