- Creation and execution of content strategy across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) adhering to the brand's requirements and guidelines
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative campaigns and content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
Technical Skills required:
- Working knowledge on prominent social media content updation dashboards.
- Understanding of key social media engagement metrices.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power point. Good hands on knowledge on MS Excel is a plus.
- Ability to work in a small yet closely-knit team and be willing to go an extra mile to help colleagues in time of need.
- Keenness to learn new things and grow.
- Good communication skills. May be required to speak to clients directly often.
- Ability to put across own PoV.
- Agreement to work long hours and even on weekends if required during peak work load periods. These would be seldom though may occur.
- Jovial and hardworking nature.
our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Content writing / Copy writing in different writing styles and on all kinds of topics,
industries and domains - Research the topic(s), structure the writing pieces and create
high quality, unique content.
Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site
visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s
aligned with their needs and interests.
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
Editing/Reviewing content pieces for guidelines, specifications and language.
Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. Thisrole is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
Work mode: Hybrid, in office
Location - Pune, Maharashtra
We’re hiring a Marketing intern to join our team to help WittyPen achieve its marketing goals and scale its platform’s awareness.
If you are someone who is self-motivated, ambitious, and looking to build a career in content marketing, then you are exactly what we are looking for. Your work will involve multiple areas of content marketing including content writing, social media marketing, and research.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers across the world. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly, and also let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We're looking for someone who loves working with brands and aims at creating content that brings in real value.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
As a marketing intern, you will be working in multiple areas of content marketing including content writing, social media marketing, and research.
On a day to day basis you will be involved in following tasks:
1) Performing market analysis and SEO research
3) Planning and implementing social media campaigns
A keen interest in content and digital marketing is essential to succeed for this role. Another key aspect is to consistently work towards improving your work efficiency. Below are the skills/requirements which would make you a good fit for this job.
2) Keen interest in social media and content creation
3) Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Workspace
4) Passion for content & digital marketing industry and its best practices
5) Knowledge about Adobe Photoshop, Canva and other designer tools is preferred
6) Knowledge about SEO is preferred
Pay and benefits - Internship
This is a hybrid, in-office internship (40-hour per week) position. The length of the internship will be of 3 months, and the location of the office will be in Pune, Maharashtra.
The stipend for this position is between ₹8,000 - ₹10,000 INR. You will be expected to work using your own desktop during the internship duration.
Oversee the rollout of all campaigns on the assigned brand, from conceptualization through
to campaign measurement. This includes idea generation, overseeing the production
process and execution.
Summarise key campaign insights and recommend actions to improve the campaign performance
Needs to work out a Social Media plan and a content calendar on the assigned brand
Collate social media reports of the campaigns and present them to the client with actionable next steps
Collate and present Website Analytics
Build an execution plan to engage audiences using email marketing
Develop and maintain a weekly content calendar based on information and objectives
provided by the client
Provide recommendations for day-to-day community management
Measure the volume, reach and engagement every month
Has successfully completed a Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing – specializing in Digital
Marketing from a reputed institute
Has 4-5 years of experience in the Account Management team in a Digital Agency
Some amount of Direct Marketing experience would be preferable
Has done content bucketing and conceptualized Social Media Strategies
Has ideated and executed upsell and cross campaigns
Has implemented drip marketing campaigns for specific audiences
Understands and has implemented customer lifecycle-based campaigns
Samagra is a mission-driven governance consulting firm. We co-work with the bureaucratic leadership across states and the Centre on long-term systemic transformation programs cutting across domains. Since 2012, when Samagra was founded, we have worked with the Government of India and 7 state governments on 15+ large-scale systemic transformation projects in sectors like education, agriculture, skills, employment, and public service delivery. Over the last 5 years, we have also built strong GovTech and DataGov capabilities, now housed
under the SamagraX umbrella. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of citizens through better governance. And this mission is the elixir that fuels every goal we chase. As we complete 10 years, we are setting up our Recruitment and Special Initiatives Team. The team will anchor
ongoing recruitment at Samagra and aim to make Samagra the top choice for quality talent. Samagra also anchored 2 key disruptive initiatives this year- Code for GovTech (C4GT), a summer coding program for engineers to contribute to OpenSource GovTech and The Governance Challenge (TGC), India’s first governance case competition to galvanize youth towards the impact ecosystem. We are looking to hire a driven Outreach Associate to help us build our brand and take these initiatives to the next level. Want to know more about Samagra? Check out this masterclass by our Founder and CEO, Gaurav Goel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
There are three key facets of the role-
1) Translating work and experience at Samagra into creative recruitment campaigns for the firm’s social media handles to maximize reach and engagement.
2) End-to-end management of communications and running creative campaigns for events such as Code for GovTech and The Governance Challenge.
3) You will be responsible for identifying target audiences, creating and running campaigns, amplifying content as well as monitoring and evaluating engagement across channels. While social media management and copywriting will be the primary responsibility in this role, you will be expected to take on and contribute to other outreach and organizational priorities as well.
You will be working under the close mentorship and guidance of the Recruitment and Special Initiatives Manager. This role is based out of New Delhi.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Unbridled creativity
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing social media accounts of firms
- Experience with conceptualizing and running proactive campaigns
- Experience with conceptualizing videos, storyboarding, and video editing tools is a plus
- Experience with copywriting and external communications for corporate
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask effectively and efficiently
- Drive to take things to their logical end
- Basic proficiency in MS-office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years of full-time experience working in a marketing /public relations/social media management/copywriting role
Responsibilities for Content Writer
- Produce well-researched content
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
Social Media Manager:
We are looking for a Social Media Manager at BLITZPOKER who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required
BLITZPOKER is part of one of the largest poker networks in the world with over a million registrations and 100,000 active users.
In India, majority-owned by i3 Interactive Inc. BLIZTPOKER brings together all the fun and class in the world of online poker games in India with its exciting poker tournaments and promotions. It offers varieties of games in poker like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese Poker among others for professional and recreational players.
We are looking for experienced writers who are capable of writing unique SEO articles on various topics related to Video Games & Tech. Candidates who love to write about technology/video games or are avid gamers will be preferred first.
Creating compelling, high-end, white hat ROI driven SEO oriented content, as well as reworking existing content
Creating specific SEO content that motivates CRO
Managing content and making content recommendations for a diverse clientele
Flexing between various types of content including articles, blogs, press releases, viral marketing content and promotional web content, with the ability to write, proof and edit all
Communication that scaffolds between team and management on key information with a sensitivity for detail and timelines
Passion and ability to develop content specifically for SEO and internet marketing
Ability to think outside of the box when problem solving, yet be able to identify, respect and work creatively within boundaries
Ability to clearly communicate to the tech savvy as well as in lay man’s terms, interchangeably
Flexibility when it comes to the ability to adapt
MVP status when it comes to working on a team
A solid moral compass, ongoing internal motivation and autonomy
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or related
2-3 years’ Experience in web related marketing and development
1+ years practical experience in SEO, WordPress and web design support
Outstanding listening and “social listening” skills
Relative fluency and knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, etc as well as the motivation and skill set necessary to stay on top of the latest digital tools and trends
Full understanding and ongoing commitment to high end ROI and CRO
Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and a finely attuned sense of urgency
Please contact us at your earliest convenience if your career objective is to develop content for an SEO firm that believes in the unlimited potential of its mission, clientele and employees!
My Digital Shelf is an expanding and highly entrepreneurial start-up research and production company producing B2B conferences for the global Digital Retail and Consumer goods industry
The role of the Marketing Manager will be to perform general duties to support event planners, project managers and the Global Event team
- Social media daily management - primariliy linkedin and Twitter
- Digital marketing - SEO, PPC advertising and more
- Website content develpoment and management
- Copy writing for press releases, website and ad-hoc pieces
- Market research including competitot analysis and performance improvement
- Liaising with external media agencies and association for advertising campaigns and barter agreements/partnership opportunities
- Liaising with suppliers including printers, design agencies and publications
- Reporting directly to the Director and planning the event calendar with them
- Ad hoc support to team including assisting with events management and promotional activity
- Maintain production schedules for event materials/collateral
Work on event follow-up and Event Metrics and Analysis
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Confident and mature approach, reflective of the profile of the position and organisation
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Able to work with confidential material and sensitive information with absolute discretion
We are looking for a Content Strategist/Writer who has experience in creating content for branding and digital marketing, and an ability to stay up to date with the latest trends. He/she will be responsible for creating, and improving content across our business verticals.
The role will include generating content for branding projects, websites, improving social media interaction by ideating on creative concepts and campaigns, driving engagement, creating content calendars etc.
The Content Manager/Writer will work closely with the rest of the team to achieve overall marketing goals.
Creating original & creative content that drives traffic to a website and social media platforms:
- Create social media strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Write research-based content that is original and engaging
- Edit/proofread and quality check content
- Develop creative concepts for digital media, including social media creatives (This includes copy for creatives, infographics, and captions for social media)
- Develop authentic social media campaigns
- Tie-in editorial calendars with trending digital initiatives and campaigns
- Promote the business's brand identity via trendy, authentic and creative content
- Create content for other marketing collateral as and when needed
- Write content for web pages, ebooks, and video scripts as and when required
- Assist with creating content for business pitches as and when required
- Create original, witty, on-trend concepts for social media creatives and campaigns
- Work with the design team to ensure creatives are based on the brief and lead to online engagement