ur client is looking for highly experienced, ambitious Software Developer, specialized in developing mobile applications both iOS and Android using Flutter Development Framework (Flutter SDK, Dart Language, Flutter widgets). Mobile Developer with excellent and strong experience in the design and development of secure and high-performing Android and iOS mobile applications/products using Flutter as the technology.
They are someone who are currently living in NCR region or Noidaand can start immediately or have 30 days notice period.
• Ability to build intuitive and user-friendly UI
• Ability to handle and build integration of mobile apps with third-party systems, applications and APIs
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications
• Ensuring security of data and the application
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
• Designing and developing APIs
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in mobile development related technologies.
• Proficient experience using Flutter, Dart, Rest APIs, Firebase, jQuery, Ionic.
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
• Exposure to DevOps tools like Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins etc.
• Experience in developing applications on the cloud platform especially AWS
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB
• Experience working with JIRA and Github
• Maintain code integrity and organization
Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual
- 3+ years of experience
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in Computer Science, Engineering
What’s for the Candidate
As per industry Standards
About the Organisation:
Our client is one of the frontrunners in delivering excellence in technology. In a short period, they are certified with CMMI Level-3 certification. Combining cutting-edge technology with 100+ certified industry specialists to deliver solutions smartly and swiftly.
With a CMMI Level 3 certificate, our client plans to not only evaluate, but advance and upgrade services in BPO Commerce, Digital commerce, Website design & development, HR Commerce, and Managed IT Services.
Spanning tenure of over 3 years, the customer retention rate (CRR) stands at a whopping 99% for clients from several industries.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Urgent Hiring !!!
We are looking for Flutter Developer,
1+ years of experience in developing native and cross-platform mobile applications
Experience in one of the programming languages: (Java and Kotlin (Android) Swift and Objective-C (iOS))
React Native (hybrid development)
Knowledge of Flutter SDK, Getex, Provider, Android Studio and IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code,
SQLite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL databases
Experience with Git and Jira
Familiarity with Agile development approaches
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Location: Surat (onsite & fulltime)
• Design and Build cross-platform mobile apps for Android and IOS using Flutter.
• Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
• Experience in submitting mobile applications to Play Store and App Store.
• Experience with version control tools like Git/Bitbucket.
• Experience with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc. knowledge About firebase.
• Mobile app architecture design and optimization.
• 1+ Years of active development in Flutter (Dart)
• Develop new features using Flutter
• Create reusable widgets and components
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Immediate joiners are more preferred.
DIY.org - Any Kid. Anywhere. Can Learn Any Skill.
Come be a part of one of the most exciting e-learning startup! A product based company building a B2C subscription product for kids around the world. Best understood as a combination of Netflix + Skillshare + Instagram for kids of ages 5 - 15, there is going to be something new every week to work on!
Already present in over 148 countries, kids of all backgrounds, languages and ages use DIY.org on website, iOS and Android. DIY is a place online where kids truly discover themselves.
- work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- architect, build, iterate, and manage our iOS mobile application.
- translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the DIY App
- mentor other engineers, define our technical culture and help to build a fast-growing team.
Your Super Powers 😁
- experience in product development, architecture, and design for a 2 to 5 years
- proficiency in swift language (Swift 5+ preferred)
- experience in RxSwift is a big plus
- ability to learn and look for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- strong knowledge of the ios framework and the ability to deal with different screen sizes
- proficiency with RESTful API's to connect ios applications to back-end services
- experience with GraphQL is a big plus. We use it a lot 😁
- experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning
- the ability to mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
- experience working with agile team environments and if you are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
What do we have to offer?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with passionate and enthusiastic people that build an entrepreneurial mindset
- Be part of a start-up, work directly with founders, lead your area of expertise, build kickass products and be a part of this exciting growth journey of changing the world for kids beyond the classroom
Position: Android/Java/Kotlin Developer
- Selected candidate is required to be a part of the product development team and have to manage both maintenance and enhancement projects & building Mobile Applications using web services.
Skills & Expertise we look for:
- Should be passionate about user interface design and have skills in Native Android with proficiency in Kotlin and Java.
- Out of the box thinking to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Should be willing to implement latest technology trends like XML/Compose UI, MVVM pattern, Livedata, Data binding, Pagination, Coroutines and other Jetpack components.
- Should be able to analyze customer requirements, estimate the effort, provide the deliverable date to the customer and make sure to ship the feature on time
- Experience in Release management like creating, merging, maintaining branches, versioning and releasing apps. Should have experience in publishing apps to play store.
- Ready to help team members in their technical challenges
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, document, design, and ship new features
Personality we expect:
- You love an Agile work culture and deliver as per plan
- You're a lively person who's passionate on what you do
- You're a nonstop learner and enjoy sharing the learning to your juniors
- You're socially connected with the team and helping others team voluntarily.
- You're tech- expertise and effective in tools operation automate the regular process.
- You're someone who loves problem-working by seeing the occasion in every challenge and you enjoy learning from failures
- Honestly share your experience, feedback, challenges, learning and emotions for the day in your daily diary.
- Think of user needs instead of system needs
- Engineers with 1-6 years of experience in shipping consumer-facing Android apps with the large user base, ideally currently available on the Google Play Store
- Top-notch programming skills in Java, Kotlin and Android along with MVVM, Dagger2, Room, LiveData, Coroutine & JetPack-Components
- Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimisation and in-depth experience with multi threaded and networked applications
- Worked with Restful APIs, third-party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL
- Thorough working knowledge of Android Studio with the Gradle build system
- Understanding the quirks of the fragmented ecosystem of Android OS versions and devices
- Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of the design into code
- Solid experience with Git Care for quality with an obsession for performance and willingness to spend time testing the team's work as well as yours
We are looking for key contributors to our industry leading iOS app. You'll be working on a product that has evolved tremendously over the past few years to become a global market leader - but still has a lot of room to grow. You’ll be using the most current technologies and best practices to accomplish our goals. Our typical day involves the creation of new end to end systems, building advanced architectures, creation of new features on our high uptime / frequently published App, development of fast and reliable automated testing systems and working in a culture that is always looking to improve our quality, tools, and efficiency.
In this Role, you'll get to:
▪ Lead development of features, experiments, technical projects and complex systems ▪ Lead and mentor other technical team members ▪ Learn additional mobile team related software platforms and related technologies such as Android and API Servers/GraphQL ▪ Continue to evolve our architecture and build better software in advanced Swift ▪ Be a major contributor to our Agile and Scrum practices ▪ Get involved with full stack engineering and collaborate with server, other client, and infrastructure technical team members to build the best solution
What you'll Need to Succeed:
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
We are looking for someone with 4-7 years of experience in iOS / iPhone applications development with:
- Strong Object Oriented design and programming skills in SWIFT
- Good working experience in iOS SDK (Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, etc.) and XCode
- Proficient in writing Unit and UI Test Cases and delivering quality work
- Good experience with MVVM architecture
- Experience in web services integration (REST APIs, JSON, XML), to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning is desired
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
** Areas of Responsibility **
- Involvement in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment and help develop best practices for future development
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/applications based on a brief
- Developing and maintaining new features in Mobile Application development
- Owning the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
- Using technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions
- Optimizing the performance of the apps and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
** Required Skills **
- Dedicated to delivering high-quality work and adhering to timelines
- Must be a good team player, good learner, and self-starter
- Must have strong leadership and team management qualities
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Must have strong decision-making skill
Perks and Benefits
Company provided meals, Medical Insurance and other perks.