The analytics platform provided by BlueOptima makes it possible for software developers and the companies they work for to develop superior software in the shortest amount of time and at the lowest cost imaginable. Actual Coding Effort is the sole objective productivity indicator for software developers, and BlueOptima is the only solution in the world that measures software developer productivity using this metric. This is a defining event in the history of software development.
The software as a service (SaaS) platform offered by BlueOptima allows corporations to do productivity and quality analysis of their software development in terms of people, teams, tasks, projects, divisions, and outsourced suppliers. Managers are better equipped to maximize efficiency when they have a thorough understanding of the performance differences that exist across an organization. It has been shown that BlueOptima can locate cost reductions in software purchases of up to twenty percent. Companies can cost-optimize their software efforts as early as is practically possible thanks to BlueOptima's extra capabilities in benchmarking and recruiting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software
• Design, code and maintain standard compliant APIs
• Debug complex applications
• Follow agile processes
• Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews and risk management activities
•Perform peer code reviews
• Excellent hands-on experience in backend software development [Using Java/Nodejs]
• Strong hands-on experience in Spring Boot
• Hands on experience with relational [MySQL] and NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB]
• Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS]
• Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage
• Experience in leading a team is an added advantage
Striim (pronounced “stream” with two i’s for integration and intelligence) was founded in 2012 with a simple goal of helping companies make data useful the instant it’s born.
Striim’s enterprise-grade, streaming integration with intelligence platform makes it easy to build continuous, streaming data pipelines – including change data capture (CDC) – to power real-time cloud integration, log correlation, edge processing, and streaming analytics.
Strong Core Java / C++ experience
· Excellent understanding of Logical ,Object-oriented design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
· Sound knowledge of application access methods including authentication mechanisms, API quota limits, as well as different endpoint REST, Java etc
· Strong exp in databases - not just a SQL Programmer but with knowledge of DB internals
· Sound knowledge of Cloud database available as service is plus (RDS, CloudSQL, Google BigQuery, Snowflake )
· Experience working in any cloud environment and microservices based architecture utilizing GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, CircleCI, Azure or similar technologies
· Experience in Application verticals such as ERP, CRM, Sales with applications such as Salesforce, Workday, SAP < Not Mandatory - added advantage >
· Experience in building distributed systems < Not Mandatory - added advantage >
· Expertise on Data warehouse < Not Mandatory - added advantage >
· Exp in developing & delivering product as SaaS i< Not Mandatory - added advantage
- OnlineSales.ai is a perfect space to grow professionally, in the very progressive field of artificial intelligence. We're a specialized B2B company with a focus on relentless innovation and collaborative excellence, with always a smile on our face.
- OnlineSales.ai provides a perfect ambiance for acquiring technical competency, growth mindset and innovative attitude; backed with unabashed friendliness, flexibility, and harmony that fills our working space with perfect energy, always propelling us towards our unified passion and commitment.
- Founded in 2017, OnlineSales.ai has witnessed a staggering growth curve with our ingenious monetization stack, designed for online marketplaces and aggregator networks.
- At OnlineSales.ai, you can peddle professional growth by jumping into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence and its amalgamation with the fields of digital advertising, online commerce, and marketing. All of this with awesome team players and wondrous filter coffees!
About the role
To be a geek at Onlinesales.ai you need to know how to build scalable and high-performance systems. We start with a proof of concept that demands a traffic rate of 10M+! To achieve any of this you need to understand Distributed Systems, Distributed Caching, High-scale Databases. And we possess the skills to create software that makes this entire heterogeneous system function together even if it runs on the number of boxes. A system that is so widely used cannot sustain any downtime and hence it uses elegant high-availability techniques to survive an outage. Not many startups can say “been there, done that”!
Key Attributes you’d need to possess
Strong Computer Science Skills- Problem-solving, research skills, reading comprehension, the ability to know how to use library functions, and understanding computing problems, design patterns, and frameworks are other skills that are valuable to have.
Be a team player- Engineers who are team players are much more likely to be successful in their careers than lone-wolf types. There’s a pop-culture stereotype of the brilliant but emotionally stunted programmer – someone who can pull off heroic feats of code-slinging but can’t connect with the people around them.
Pay strong attention to detail- Developers who pay attention to detail tend to write higher-quality code. Computers only do what you tell them to do. If a code does not compile or a product has a bug, it’s not the computer’s fault. Exercising the ability to think through corner cases and writing codes that will handle various use cases allow for a much easier development process.
Here’s how a typical week would look like
● Implement solutions for broadly defined problems
● Drive best practices and engineering excellence
● Be involved in the development of code in object-oriented languages like Java etc and build large scale robust distributed systems
● Be involved in full-fledged product development.
● Build New Features, Push them to production fast.
● Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
● Build services or APIs which will for easy application integrations at OnlineSales.ai to develop applications faster.
● Build scalable/fault-tolerant backend systems that process and analyze billions of data points every day.
If you are excited about:
Having an unmatched startup experience that allows you to work on bleeding-edge technologies
Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry
Learning and growing far beyond your current horizon
Competitive compensation with the usual benefits
A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Our ideal candidate will have:
● 1-3 years of experience in building successful production software systems
● A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
● Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
● Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile and in ownership and results-oriented culture
What you can expect from OnlineSales.ai
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Enjoy new skills and Hobby like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe.
Location: Pune, Baner
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Own code for the products with responsibilities including but not limited to designing, developing, testing, maintenance of products.
- Building RESTful services and do DevOps.
- Talking to customers and business teams to suggest improvement areas in product flows.
- Create peer learnings for team members and build context for new teammates
- Help with building the company's tech team and iterating on the hiring framework.
- Provide regular feedback to your team (peers and managers) to ensure continuous improvement.
- Keeping abreast with the latest technologies and working on your skills regularly.
Skills & Requirements
- Good knowledge and experience of working with backend systems; designing server-side architecture, including production maintenance experience are must-haves.
- At least 1-8 years of experience in any programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, Python, and Node.js(Node.js preferred).
- Understanding of micro-services-oriented architecture.
- Experience with Databases design (SQL, NoSQL) and analytics
- Experience in driving and delivering complex features/software modules from technical design to launch.
- Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Have empathy for the users you build for
Good to have
- Experience in the fintech industry
- Experience leading design and implementation of robust and secure web services
Required Experience: 3- 7 Years
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days
Skills: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Kafka, Flink, Microservices
Job Location: Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities
Educational Requirement BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MSc. IT/MCA (Computer Sciences)
Years of Experience -3-7 years
Desired Skills: Core Java/J2EE, Data Structure/Algorithm, Design Pattern, Java Framework, Spring, Hibernate, Kafka.
Key Skills Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
Handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-moving environment And must be a self-starter who is excited about technology. May be required to do code reviews for the know domain.
Knowledge of Kafka, Flink, and couchbase good to have
Knowledge of professional software engineering practices. Understanding of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews.
Strong technical Design and Development skills
Ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment.
Agility to switch across multiple teams/ products/ applications and perform
Experience in translating requirements into technical design specifications and documentation, as well as executing development projects from conception to delivery
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for a humble, but ambitious, razor-sharp engineering technical leader who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take product development, cloud services research and platform engineering seriously; you’re passionate about technology and, even more so, about leadership. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints. That’s where you come in.
We are currently seeking a Fullstack technical lead of core product development to help senior management drive the technical vision, architectural guidance and provide leadership for a team of software engineers in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Our selection process will emphasize hands-on engineering and other technical or architectural skills as well as leadership/management/SDLC process/organizational skills equally. The ideal candidate must be a master of their domain and be able to contribute as an individual contributor (software engineer and architect) half of the time. Furthermore, the ideal candidate must be able to improve SDLC and Scrum processes or inspire, champion and teach his / her team when the need arises. We are looking for a rare mix of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal and written agility, and diplomacy which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of technically astute engineers.
mail resume fullstack @ theintegrityglobal.com
- Responsible for championing persistence, business logic and other back-end layers architectural and SDLC process strategy as well as the planning and successful execution of said strategy
- Effectively balance technical leadership and software engineering individual contributor responsibilities
- Directly or indirectly drive projects and provide architectural and technical leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Continually retrospect and drive innovation within the back-end development process to ensure our software engineers execute at the highest possible level
- Hire, onboard, develop and manage back-end and user interface engineers
- Manage technical debt
- Responsible for execution of SDLC processes to include sprint pre-planning/planning, retros, demos, architecture and code reviews
- Work closely with the rest of the tech leads, data scientists, senior engineering leadership and product managers to ensure we're building awesome, feature-rich, scalable and secure product and features
- Work closely with the rest of the tech leads and senior engineering leadership team to ensure we're building the highly reusable codebase
- Provide mentoring and guidance to junior engineers. Create an environment for engineers to continually reach new heights within their career
- The ability to take technical ownership of assigned projects from high-level project scope down to details of the individual class and API design
- Experience in a product-based environment, balancing the competing priorities of project management, and your development team
- Developed Java-based server-side solutions such as JEE and Spring
- Solid experience and passion for working with data structures and data model
- Proficiency in Hibernate and SQL
- Passion and commitment to work in a start-up environment.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Developed solutions using AWS services.
- Developed scalable and distributed solutions
- Experience with AWS services like EC2, Lambda, RDS, Redshift, S3, Kinesis, EMR
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputed institution. Master’s degree preferred.
- 9+ years of full-stack development experience
- Experience in leading software development teams before, ideally using Agile Scrum methodology
*Salary : 15-25 LPA
*Job Location : Hinjewadi, Pune
Product Developer Competencies required: 1.5+ Years of Software Development Experience. 2.Deep knowledge in either one of the following set a)Core Java, Multi Threading, Spring, Security, JVM Troubleshooting, Build Automation, Scripting. b)Spring MVC, Multi Threading,JSP, Servlets, AJAX, HTML5,JQuery, Angular JS, JavaFX, Web Security. 3.Having knowledge or experience about below is plus a)SOAP, Restful Webservices, NoSQL, Messaging System, Distributed In-Memory DataGrid , ExtJS, JavaFX 4.Able to adopt and understand new technologies and utilize them efficiently 5.Passionate about code quality and readability 6.Basic experience and knowledge of UNIX 7.Excellent communication skills - essential to effective collaboration within the team and our clients across the globe. 8.Computer Science Degree or Technical equivalent, MS a plus