About the role:
Associate Product Manager - Growth
As an Associate Product Manager at ForeignAdmits, you'll be responsible for driving the growth of one of the flagship products, owning the product's end-to-end acquisition/ activation/ conversion/ retention funnels. You'll identify users' needs and turn those insights into products that users love. You’ll be closely working with the PMs and CEO in driving the product vision.
- Working closely with the Backend Engineering & Front-end Engineering, Design, Operations, and Customer Experience teams to deliver world-class customer-obsessed products and features.
- Be the voice of the customer. Develop a deep understanding of our customers and build the best product user experiences on their behalf through market research, experimentation, user testing, and data analysis.
- Research and translate industry problems into solutions through the use of technology and data. Your solutions should create a measurable "impact" on the lives of consumers.
- Create detailed product requirement documents and user stories with an ability to imagine the user journeys - happy paths, unhappy paths, and edge cases
- Empathize with dozens of personas and use cases, and think user-first.
- Have a data-oriented approach and an eye for numbers, insights, and metrics.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Build user insights and recommendations from the data. Create user cohorts and funnels to understand user behavior.
- Ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage fast-paced environments and changing priorities.
- And most essentially, a founder's mindset: is to own initiatives & deliver results.
- 0-1 year of relevant product management experience in consumer product organizations
- High energy and high ownership individual with a keen interest in building 0 to 1 systems that have large-scale real-world impact
- Good understanding of UX Design practices in the consumer internet space
- Ability to think granularly and are hungry to learn and evolve in all things.
- Bias for action and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a knack for articulating customer challenges clearly.
- Analyze and synthesize data, including writing SQL
- Proficient with data analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Adobe Omniture, etc., or the equivalents.
Good to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent practical experience with a deep understanding of technology platforms
What do we value?
- High energy and high ownership
- Data-driven decision making
- Ability to constantly experiment.
- Hungry for learning and a bias for action.
- Clearly articulate the user needs and insights & translate them into recommendations.
What does ForeignAdmits bring to the table:
Apart from monetary benefits, we offer
- An informal and self-managed work culture.
- Freedom to experiment with new ideas and technologies.
- A highly motivating work environment where you learn exponentially and grow with the organization.
- An opportunity to create an impact at scale.
- Opportunity to be a part of team to see our next series of funding
An Ideal candidate would
● Manage e-commerce website and supporting web applications.
● Develop and follow product roadmap.
● Participate in project & release planning.
● Analyze, monitor, test, document & configure applications.
● Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
● Take complete ownership of product streams, create roadmap and maintain backlogs
● Own the entire product life cycle for products from inception, strategic planning,
delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking and ongoing product management,
enhancement, and development
● Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and
create business impact through effective planning, business analysis and operational
data metrics, and by driving execution with operations and technology team
● Collaborate with the engineering team and business owners to identify problem
statements, define the business goals and metrics
● Will work closely with different teams to create synergies leading to a high-quality
● Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and
● Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and
● A Full Time Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering (IT/CS) is mandatory
● Masters in Business Administration or equivalent experience in a high growth tech
company or startup is a plus
● Experience in developing a website on Shopify is required.
● 2 to 5 years of product management, IT, e-commerce, operations or related experience
on a digital product/platform.
Purely from a D2C startup only
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Product Manager at Kwalee you will oversee and guide the development of high tech, innovative technology produced by the Data Science team.
What you will be doing
- Collaborating with analysts and strategists in the Marketing and Publishing departments to design and build valuable data products and features.
- Organising the work load into manageable, measurable tasks.
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses to work towards improving performance, reliability and scalability of each project.
- Managing the priorities and responsibilities of Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Developers to get projects and features built, tested, and delivered to the relevant stakeholders.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organise yourself and others.
- Pragmatic approach to solving problems.
- Experience in managing the delivery of complex technical projects.
- Exceptional record of contribution to software develpment projects.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Building instranal dashboards to measure execution success of programs
- Identifying and build automated solutions for manual processes using data insights
- Supervising efficient working of all phases of product development.
- Administering the lifecycle of products from conceptualization to implementation, analyzing all business requirements and translating it into production
- Working closely with design, operations, engineering and testing teams in an agile environment to launch products with new features.
- Determine the product requirements through user engagement, translate requirements to detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture.
- To drive strategic projects aimed at improving the adoption of products/ services or their individual features
- Driving operational efficiency by continually refining operational processes and influencing Product/engineering teams to enable automation and scale
- Providing directions to the team on technical, deployment procedures, operational process & communication areas.
- Analyzing reports and following up process and results, and monitoring meetings to identify and suggest product improvements and trends
- Managing different teams and complex business processes and working across internal and external stakeholders
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced technical product manager to work with us. Our product combines Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision and Knowledge Graphs.
The Right Person For This Role Will
- Have a deep understanding of NLP, Computer Vision
- Potentially have exposure to Knowledge Graphs
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product requirements
- Engineering background mandatory, you will be expected to get hands-on with code and data
- Project manage the delivery of POCs and Product, interfacing with engineering and implementation teams
- Propose and implement fast Proof of Concepts and lightweight experiments
- Ability and experience working with technical teams, and development, requirement analysis, or PM experience around APIs is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with a tendency to prefer data over instinct
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with competing resources and priorities, through planning, development, and launch.
- Exposure to data science will be a big plus.
- Exposure or experience in Financial Services a big plus
Here's are some of the things you might have to do on any given day :
- Join a client call and understand what their requirements are
- Work with a developer (or solo) to build a quick POC using our technologies for the client
- Work with the engineering team to build and deploy production solutions (cloud and on-prem)
- Do calls with client technical, architecture, and data science teams to explain our product and deployment
- At least 3 years of diverse experience in product or services organizations working on NLP driven products
- Experience in serving Enterprise / Fortune 500 Clients
- Familiarity with the competitive landscape of NLP and Computer Vision products
- Experience in IDP / RPA a big plus
- Expertise in programming using Python or similar scripting languages
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
We are looking for a person who has :
- Resourcefulness- - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Ownership- - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We- d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
- Work Ethic- - We've grown up on Wall Street. We work hard and have aggressive goals. We want our teammates to be focused, goal-oriented, and consistent high achievers.
- Execution Focus- - Our business is about getting things done and getting things done right. We want outcome-focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
We are an early-stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement, and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi-based and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.
What is the role?
As Product Manager for Compass, you will be responsible for the product portfolio, including all product planning and release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirements, prioritization, driving this through development, and successfully launching new product features. To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for in this role, please check this link <https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/>
- Strategic planning and managing all stages of Product Life Cycle
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
- Planning execution of roadmap & managing end to end product delivery
- Work extensively on feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the Sales & Marketing teams and help with the GTM strategy
- Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector
Who will you work with?
You ll report to the head of product development.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of product management function in a product company
- B2B SaaS experience with multiple Stakeholder management would be preferred
- Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership, high commitment and strong business judgment.
- Enjoy working in a startup environment, with a proven ability to innovate and work customer backwards
- Ability to think strategically and prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills are essential
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Compass?.
We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the #1 gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth.
We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done. Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us at Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
- Build hypotheses: It starts with identifying the problems by doing in-depth research with customers and cross-validating it with data analysis. We are razor-focused on solving the right problems:
- Identify solutions: You will be defining the requirements and working with a cross-functional team from design, engineering, business, marketing, and support. You will identify solutions that truly solve the user problem keeping business interests in mind
- Launch and iterate: No product is truly world-class in the first launch. Your job is not just to launch new products but also to work closely with other teams to ensure the go-to-market is completed from all sides. Additionally, you will also balance new product launches with iterating on existing products ensuring that you pick the ones that are most impactful
- Build roadmap: You will always have a roadmap for your product and you will constantly update the roadmap taking into account the rapid change of business dynamics as well as user behavior and segments that we would go after
- Help build the team: Participate in hiring cross-functional team members for different roles
You are a right fit if:
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are good at problem-solving and have an analytical and data-driven approach to day-to-day work
- You have prior work experience in the tech-driven lending business
- You are in love with Bangalore weather and would enjoy working here :)
Why should you work with us?
- Work in one of the most exciting start-up sectors
- Opportunity to create impact for the blue-collar workforce
- Unique and unsolved problems for the unique customer segment to work on
- The non-hierarchical, flat, and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
- Pay at par with market salaries
We are looking to hire multiple Technical Product Manager at different levels for our team in Bangalore. If you are excited about building products that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, building products for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends - you need to join us! This position reports to: Director of Product and Program.
What you will be doing:
Building product strategy with a strong technology mindset.
Work closely with business team in their pitch and proposals through user research and evaluating emerging technologies to foster innovation in shaping product ideas.
Lead Product Definition phase by driving user research, story mapping, technical feasibility study to generate solutions for client's problems/user needs.
Define, develop and execute product roadmap through till delivery by ruthlessly prioritizing the backlog.
Leverage analytics and user research to envision and propose product improvements.
Define, analyze, and communicate product metrics to guide new features and enhancements.
Serve as the Scrum Product Owner for development teams, including all responsibilities like roadmap definition, feature prioritization, story writing with detailed acceptance criteria.
What You Will NOT Be Doing:
Project and people management.
Owning and driving engineering decisions.
A highly talented and driven technical product owner with 8+ years of overall experience and 5 years actively as technical product manager/owner.
Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in mobile development and web technologies (CMS, Angular React).
Has excellent analytical and communication skills with proven ability to influence and negotiate with clients and internal stakeholders.
Experience defining product strategy from scratch with implementation success in previous roles is a must.
Proven experience one or more of mobile/healthcare/fintech domains or startup space.
Technical background in building mobile/cloud/ML/AI/SaaS products and bring own point of view in proposing the solutions to client requirements.
Act as product evangelist with deep curiosity on technology trends and being able to go deep into technology and relate technical enhancements to build product vision.
Experience with cloud ecosystem or related technologies.
Groom and prioritize the work in the backlog according to business value.
Nice to Have
Extensive experience working in an Agile Scrum methodology.
Multi-tasker with ability to support at least 2 products in parallel.
Experience with Rally/Jira/Azure Devops or similar Agile Project Management tools.
Proficiency with at-least in one language Python, Swift, Kotlin etc.
Ability to use story splitting techniques to break larger stories and deliver in small increments.
Experience using workshop techniques to foster story mapping and ideation sessions.
Must have worked on scability and solving complex product problem. Need people from startup, tech enabled or internet industry background
Built and designed strategies for scalable products, and led projects across growth and P&L. Should have worked on multiple aspect of the product.
Good to have track and tracce, map,gps product background.
About the Role
We are looking for a Director of Product Growth to join our team and enhance our mission by setting a strong foundation for product-led growth. You will work closely with the executive team to identify strategic opportunities and prioritize tactics and collaborate closely with design and engineering to put your vision and tests in motion. We’ll look to you to own the results for our growth cycles as well as align the client experience from first-touch to churn.
You are a leader, either in previous experience or in spirit, with a seat at the table to solve some of our most difficult problems. Your insights, analysis, and intuition will help us shape our digital products and frame how we expand our business offerings. You are a natural storyteller, love perfecting digital experiences, and quickly build empathy with your end-users.
A successful candidate for this role must require:
- Led others to impactful decisions: cross-functionally and/or as direct reports (Min 6 yrs of experience)
- Are willing to join a startup at the growth stage to take it to the next step
- Have experience building and growing product referral programs, engagement and activation programs, and trust-building initiatives
- Have built up the product intuition to prioritize new growth-focused features and the marketing intuition to make them resonate with our clients
- Have a track record of delivering business outcomes to share in your past experiences growing a consumer product or company
- Have experience in mentoring/growing the product team
- Want to find the path to helping millions of Indians to be healthy
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, we’d be happy to connect and discuss further!
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine ( click to know how )
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request: If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share them this job link. Thanks!