Sizzle is an exciting new startup that’s changing the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube streams.
For this role, we're looking for someone that ideally loves to watch video gaming content on Twitch and YouTube. Specifically, you will help generate training data for all the AI we are building. This will include gathering screenshots, clips and other data from gaming videos on Twitch and YouTube. You will then be responsible for labeling and annotating them. You will work very closely with our AI engineers.
- Gather training data as specified by the management and engineering team
- Label and annotate all the training data
- Ensure all data is prepped and ready to feed into the AI models
- Revise the training data as specified by the engineering team
- Test the output of the AI models and update training data needs
You should have the following qualities:
- Willingness to work hard and hit deadlines
- Work well with people
- Be able to work remotely (if not in Bangalore)
- Interested in learning about AI and computer vision
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
Data labeling, annotation, AI, computer vision, gaming
Work Experience: 0 years to 3 years
About SizzleSizzle is building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube videos. Presently, there are over 700 million fans around the world that watch gaming videos on Twitch and YouTube. Sizzle is creating a new highlights experience for these fans, so they can catch up on their favorite streamers and esports leagues. Sizzle is available at www.sizzle.gg.
Job Description: Data Scientist
At Propellor.ai, we derive insights that allow our clients to make scientific decisions. We believe in demanding more from the fields of Mathematics, Computer Science, and Business Logic. Combine these and we show our clients a 360-degree view of their business. In this role, the Data Scientist will be expected to work on Procurement problems along with a team-based across the globe.
We are a Remote-First Company.
Read more about us here: https://www.propellor.ai/consulting" target="_blank">https://www.propellor.ai/consulting
What will help you be successful in this role
- High Energy
- Passion to learn
- High sense of ownership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Loves technology
- Highly skilled at Data Interpretation
- Problem solver
- Ability to narrate the story to the business stakeholders
- Generate insights and the ability to turn them into actions and decisions
Skills to work in a challenging, complex project environment
- Need you to be naturally curious and have a passion for understanding consumer behavior
- A high level of motivation, passion, and high sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills needed to manage an incredibly diverse slate of work, clients, and team personalities
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects and deadline-driven fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in ambiguity and manage the chaos
- Analyze data to unlock insights: Ability to identify relevant insights and actions from data. Use regression, cluster analysis, time series, etc. to explore relationships and trends in response to stakeholder questions and business challenges.
- Bring in experience for AI and ML: Bring in Industry experience and apply the same to build efficient and optimal Machine Learning solutions.
- Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) and Generate Insights: Analyse internal and external datasets using analytical techniques, tools, and visualization methods. Ensure pre-processing/cleansing of data and evaluate data points across the enterprise landscape and/or external data points that can be leveraged in machine learning models to generate insights.
- DS and ML Model Identification and Training: Identity, test, and train machine learning models that need to be leveraged for business use cases. Evaluate models based on interpretability, performance, and accuracy as required. Experiment and identify features from datasets that will help influence model outputs. Determine what models will need to be deployed, data points that need to be fed into models, and aid in the deployment and maintenance of models.
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of them. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work, fast learners and are team players.
- Strong experience with machine learning and AI including regression, forecasting, time series, cluster analysis, classification, Image recognition, NLP, Text Analytics and Computer Vision.
- Strong experience with advanced analytics tools for Object-oriented/object function scripting using languages such as Python, or similar.
- Strong experience with popular database programming languages including SQL.
- Strong experience in Spark/Pyspark
- Experience in working in Databricks
What are the company benefits you get, when you join us as?
- Permanent Work from Home Opportunity
- Opportunity to work with Business Decision Makers and an internationally based team
- The work environment that offers limitless learning
- A culture void of any bureaucracy, hierarchy
- A culture of being open, direct, and with mutual respect
- A fun, high-caliber team that trusts you and provides the support and mentorship to help you grow
- The opportunity to work on high-impact business problems that are already defining the future of Marketing and improving real lives
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with other Senior Data Scientists and Data Engineers.
Immediate to 15-day Joiners will be preferred.
We are hiring for software engineer Minimum 1 year experience engineering graduate from Mechanical/EEE/EC/CS stream
- Primary role will be helping our customers to assist in development requirement in image processing
- It will also involves development technical specifications and product description in image processing field.
You will get to work on new and disruptive technologies.
Familiarization with basic Linux commands *Hands on experience in image processing application development based on Deep Neural Networks, open cv etc
*Experience in working with Python, R, Tensorflow and C/C++
Job Location : Hyderabad
Resumes to be sent to Ogive mail id
Condé Nast is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Software engineer-ML who will support
productionizing projects in a databricks environment for the data science team. We expect the person
to be a software/data engineer experienced in building robust ML systems & deploying ML pipelines
in production, Study and transform data science prototypes into an engineering product and is
knowledgeable about machine learning models.
**This role is NOT for building Machine Learning models **
● Operationalize ML models into production environment(s) by building data
pipelines ● Designing and developing Machine Learning Systems
● Keep abreast of developments in the field
● Come up with engineering ideas to resolve problems faced with respect to ML pipeline ●
Design and code highly scalable, machine learning frameworks processing large volumes of data
● Engineer a near-real-time system that can process massive amounts of data efficiently ●
Collaborate with other Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists in architecting &
engineering the solution
● Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from concept to release
● Participate in all phases of quality assurance and defect resolution
Desired Skills & Qualifications
● 5+ years software development experience with highly scalable systems involving
machine learning and big data
● Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
● Strong software development skills with proficiency in Python/Pyspark
● Experience with Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop
● Familiarity with machine learning frameworks and libraries would be a good-to-have
skill ● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to work in a team
● Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
● Applicants should have a Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree in Computer Science or a
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST GLOBAL
Condé Nast is a global media house with over a century of distinguished publishing history. With a
portfolio of iconic brands like Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker and Bon Appétit, we at Condé Nast
aim to tell powerful, compelling stories of communities, culture and the contemporary world. Our
operations are headquartered in New York and London, with colleagues and collaborators in 32 markets
across the world, including France, Germany, India, China, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Mexico, and Latin
Condé Nast has been raising the industry standards and setting records for excellence in the publishing
space. Today, our brands reach over 1 billion people in print, online, video, and social media.
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social platforms -
in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move to invest heavily in
understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely dedicated to data processing,
engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation,
further content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team aimed to create a company
culture where data was the common language and facilitate an environment where insights shared in
real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team at Condé
Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and boost online
revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and
Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data Strategy and
monetization. The teams-built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions for better
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse forms of
self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the extraordinary. We are a
media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
Responsible for the development and implementation of machine learning algorithms and techniques to solve business problems and optimize member experiences. Primary duties may include are but not limited to: Design machine learning projects to address specific business problems determined by consultation with business partners. Work with data-sets of varying degrees of size and complexity including both structured and unstructured data. Piping and processing massive data-streams in distributed computing environments such as Hadoop to facilitate analysis. Implements batch and real-time model scoring to drive actions. Develops machine learning algorithms to build customized solutions that go beyond standard industry tools and lead to innovative solutions. Develop sophisticated visualization of analysis output for business users.
BS/MA/MS/PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Econometrics, Physics, Biostatistics or related Quantitative disciplines. 2-4 years of experience in predictive analytics and advanced expertise with software such as Python, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Experience in the healthcare sector. Experience in Deep Learning strongly preferred.
Required Technical Skill Set:
- Full cycle of building machine learning solutions,
o Understanding of wide range of algorithms and their corresponding problems to solve
o Data preparation and analysis
o Model training and validation
o Model application to the problem
- Experience using the full open source programming tools and utilities
- Experience in working in end-to-end data science project implementation.
- 2+ years of experience with development and deployment of Machine Learning applications
- 2+ years of experience with NLP approaches in a production setting
- Experience in building models using bagging and boosting algorithms
- Exposure/experience in building Deep Learning models for NLP/Computer Vision use cases preferred
- Ability to write efficient code with good understanding of core Data Structures/algorithms is critical
- Strong python skills following software engineering best practices
- Experience in using code versioning tools like GIT, bit bucket
- Experience in working in Agile projects
- Comfort & familiarity with SQL and Hadoop ecosystem of tools including spark
- Experience managing big data with efficient query program good to have
- Good to have experience in training ML models in tools like Sage Maker, Kubeflow etc.
- Good to have experience in frameworks to depict interpretability of models using libraries like Lime, Shap etc.
- Experience with Health care sector is preferred
- MS/M.Tech or PhD is a plus
Director - Applied AI
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What do we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one an average .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How do we work ?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
So, what are we hunting for ?
- To devise strategy through the delivery of sustainable intelligent solutions, strategic customer engagements, and research and development
- To enable and lead our data and analytics team and develop machine learning and AI paths across strategic programs, solution implementation, and customer relationships
- To manage existing customers and realize new opportunities and capabilities of growth
- To collaborate with different stakeholders for delivering automated, high availability and secure solutions
- To develop talent and skills to create a high performance team that delivers superior products
- To communicate effectively across the organization to ensure that the team is completely aligned to business objectives
- To build strong interpersonal relationships with peers and other key stakeholders that will contribute to your team's success
Your bucket of Undertakings :
- Develop an AI roadmap aligned to client needs and vision
- Develop a Go-To-Market strategy of AI solutions for customers
- Build a diverse cross-functional team to identify and prioritize key areas of the business across AI, NLP and other cognitive solutions that will drive significant business benefit
- Lead AI R&D initiatives to include prototypes and minimum viable products
- Work closely with multiple teams on projects like Visual quality inspection, ML Ops, Conversational banking, Demand forecasting, Anomaly detection etc.
- Build reusable and scalable solutions for use across the customer base
- Create AI white papers and enable strategic partnerships with industry leaders
- Align, mentor, and manage, team(s) around strategic initiatives
- Prototype and demonstrate AI related products and solutions for customers
- Establish processes, operations, measurement, and controls for end-to-end life-cycle management of the digital workforce (intelligent systems)
- Lead AI tech challenges and proposals with team members
- Assist business development teams in the expansion and enhancement of a pipeline to support short- and long-range growth plans
- Identify new business opportunities and prioritize pursuits for AI
Education & Experience :
- Advanced or basic degree (PhD with few years experience, or MS / BS (with many years experience)) in a quantitative field such as CS, EE, Information sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, or related, with focus on applied and foundational Machine Learning , AI , NLP and/or / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling
- 10+ years of Experience majorly in applying AI/ML/ NLP / deep learning / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling solutions to multiple domains, including financial engineering, financial processes a plus
- Strong, proven programming skills and with machine learning and deep learning and Big data frameworks including TensorFlow, Caffe, Spark, Hadoop. Experience with writing complex programs and implementing custom algorithms in these and other environments
- Experience beyond using open source tools as-is, and writing custom code on top of, or in addition to, existing open source frameworks
- Proven capability in demonstrating successful advanced technology solutions (either prototypes, POCs, well-cited research publications, and/or products) using ML/AI/NLP/data science in one or more domains
- Experience in data management, data analytics middleware, platforms and infrastructure, cloud and fog computing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) to explain complex algorithms, solutions to stakeholders across multiple disciplines, and ability to work in a diverse team