🔥 About this role
We are building our founding team and are looking for folks who are excited to get their hands dirty in a 0 to 1 journey.
If you are expecting a working playbook that you can scale, we are probably not the right fit for you at this point.
However, if you are excited about creating the playbook from scratch, we would love to hear from you 🙂
You will work closely with the founders.
We are looking for a versatile, enthusiastic content marketer with an inclination towards digital long-form content to join our founding team.
As the second member of our marketing team, you'll need to possess a strong drive, take ownership of your work, and have an insatiable desire to take action and make things happen 🚀
We don’t write content for the sake of writing content - we only write content that genuinely adds value to our users.
You will be responsible for developing engaging, high-quality, and SEO-friendly content.
Your primary focus will be on creating original content that attracts and engages our target audience, solves their problems, drives organic traffic, and promotes brand awareness.
You will be working closely with the founders and product teams to ensure that the content you produce stays relevant, user-friendly, and SEO-friendly at all times.
You will play a pivotal role in shaping our brand's voice and message and ensuring that our content is engaging and relevant to our target audience.
You will be required to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the user, their pain points, stage of the journey and intent
- Create content formats like videos, blog posts, email campaigns, webinars, eBooks, whitepapers, templates, guides etc, constantly keeping in mind our ICP and buyer persona.
- Hustle your way to find channels to promote the different forms of content that you will create
- Ensure that the content we produce reflects your understanding of their pain points and actually solves it through your content
- Frequently conducting keyword research and incorporating best SEO practices in the content you produce
- Set up personal processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the writing process: Strive to get to the published stage with minimal reviews
- Ensure all-around consistency with regard to the style, fonts, images and tone
- Research competitors and industry trends to come up with content pegs that communicate our USPs and strengths to the correct TG
- Publish high-quality, compelling content within established timelines to achieve outcomes
- Work towards minimizing the time for research by curating high-quality sources for research
📎 Key qualifications
- Minimum 3 years as a content marketer, or similar role in a B2B SaaS company.
- Portfolio with work samples showcasing your writing skills with different forms of content.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to do deep research and explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon.
- Excellent skill at researching new and obscure topics online.
- Excellent command of the English language (grammar and vocabulary) and a passion for crafting compelling and creative content.
- Excellent communication, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort in using tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, Buzz Sumo, Webflow, Uber Suggest, and ChatGPT, among others.
- Motivated self-starter who likes a fast-paced work environment with multiple active projects.
- Grit and curiosity to learn new topics in great depth.
- Ability to build, manage and motivate a team.
- Self-driven individual with high ownership and strong work ethic
- Previous entrepreneurial experience is a huge plus.
- Experience catering to CFO persona is a plus.
- Familiarity with billing systems, CPQ and accounting systems is a plus.
- Not taking yourself too seriously :)
🤝Good To Have:
- Experience working for an early-stage startup
- Experience with finance/accounting terms or Fintech software
- Experience with hiring and managing interns
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About A B2B SAAS company
for a smart marketing professional to build this community leveraging a range of digital channels. In parallel, Flexing It is also focused on providing a community to its consultants and this role would involve
driving our engagement initiatives as well. This individual would work closely with the founder and senior team to set up a strong growth acquisition channel via content and building strong narratives via
The key responsibilities for this role include:
Crafting and driving campaigns to scale Flexing It’s community of consultants
o Identifying the target skills (e.g., new technology areas, analytics)and geographies (e.g., Singapore, Vietnam)
o Thinking through channels and planning campaigns - both paid and non paid Overseeing implementation of the campaigns and tweaking as needed
o Coordinating with the Tech and product team to ensure SEO and organic search is
Developing and driving a content marketing strategy with our community at the centre
o Working with the senior team to develop the focus content themes for the year and planning out formats (e.g., blogs, case studies, stories)/channels (social media, others)
o Developing a strategy for engaging with our consultant community on a regular basis to – help them build their brands better and exhibit thought leadership, get a pipeline of user generated content that will be helpful for other members of the community
Coordinating the marketing and amplification for Flexing It’s branded research and data-backed publications
o Building relationships and managing the interaction with press and media
Tracking overall marketing performance on a regular basis and working with the senior team to refine the strategies from time to time
Given that we expect Content Marketing - to both consultants and clients/enterprises – to be an integral strategy, the candidate must have excellent writing and communication skills.
We are also looking for a team member who is creative and identifies new ideas using basic principle thinking. Given that we are targeting accelerated growth especially over the next couple of years, urgency, ownership for results, and collaboration are must haves.
This role will own several key business goals for Flexing It and hence the thinking, implementation of campaigns/strategies and analysis and results will be critical. You will be required to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and strong communication and interpersonal skills is a must.
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Head to take full responsibility of our content marketing strategies including blogs, guides, white papers and podcasts.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a technical writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain our customers which are developers, CTOs/CIOs, product managers and marketeers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and SEO marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to nurture, maintain and expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
Leading and directing the work of content produced by content team members including text, images, audio, and video.
Research, pitch, execute and analyse new content initiatives.
Creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the planning,
execution, optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization's
Managing pipelines of in-house and outsourced content creators, analysts,
graphic designers, videographers, developers, etc. Identifying successful content and mapping out new ways to repurpose the same across different channels.
Skills & Requirements
Proven work experience in Content marketing domain
Excellent test and grasp of technical content
Understanding of web publishing requirements
Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
Project management skills and attention to detail
Excellent communication and writing skills in English
The role is for the senior product marketing manager we are looking for an experienced marketer, who is data-driven to own our product marketing function. Your goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through creating/ nurturing and converting marketing leads to boost sales.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Product messaging and positioning
- Go to Market Strategies
- Content Development
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis
- Designing & Evaluating Marketing Collaterals/ Promotional Plans
- Demand generation
As a B2B Marketer, you will handle marketing efforts for brand awareness, as well as, lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
- Online and offline marketing: hands-on experience with digital media, including SEO, SEM, display, social, email, and affiliate channels.
- Experience working with a sales team in both Sales Enablement and Account-Based Approach.
- Knowledge of Demand Generation tactics and Lead Conversion principles.
- Ability to create value propositions that communicate clearly to targeted audiences.
- Extensive experience creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message and create affinity with brands.
- Accomplished at leveraging full value from marketing automation processes and tools.
- 4+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role.
- Excellent understanding of B2B marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting process and use of analytical skills.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
- An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Bringing authentic reviews from the respective college. (Preferably MBA)
2. Acting as POC for the college and Collegedunia
3. Working on marketing plans and carrying out campaigns to generate reviews for the brand
4. Minimum assured amount is subject to performance
- Own the messaging, style and tone of voice for TraceX
- Own the content strategy and calendar for different forms of content published by TraceX across its channels
- Custodian of the TraceX content guidelines and playbook, to be followed by employees across the organization when creating content for public consumption
- Develop editorial guidelines including for style and tone, creating enablement and training resources for stakeholders
- Work with a cross-departmental team, maintain the master content calendar for all web platforms including social media, website, and blogs
- Identify key segment pain points & communicate product value proposition across various channels
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Communicate and develop content that show the value of new products and services for prospects and customers across different buying stages
- Own + Support in creating product content such as case studies, videos, website content, and blog posts
- Editorial responsibilities - Ensure stringent quality control for all external content being published on TraceX’s channels – social media, email newsletters, Press Releases, External articles etc.
Collaborating with stakeholders such as freelance writers, editors, social media and brand marketers, and SEO specialists to create and refresh content to capture crucial SERP real estate
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS or relevant fields
- Tools Expertise: Experience on tools like WordPress, AHREF, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ubersuggest, or their equivalent
- Mastery of spoken & written word with excellent communication skills
- Strong SEO knowledge and experience of search engine optimization practices, including ON Page and OFF Page Optimization
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability in complex, ambiguous situations
- Efficient project management and stakeholder management skills to scale content marketing programs
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Writing content for creative collaterals like images and videos specifically for Instagram and/or other social media platforms
- Getting those collaterals developed by designers/ designing them
- Managing uploads of creatives and consumer interaction on posts
- Reporting on the performance of those creatives
- Ensuring the creatives meet the requirements of the brand
- Delivering month on month growth in the organic social media presence of the brand
What you need to have:
- Have impeccable grammar and excellent command over English
- Out of the box creativity to create viral content
- Ability to work with excel and create models, monitor and manage the growth of the brand's organic social presence
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Have a modern sense of aesthetics with an ability to create, recognize and differentiate premium content
- A growth-hungry mindset with ability to work hard and long and take complete ownership of his/ her responsibilities
Pepkidz Learning is founded by an IIT alumni and Investment Banker, it is an Ed-Tech platform for imparting essential skills like E.Q. (emotional quotient) and Personality development to enable students to fuel their success and make them realize their full potential. We are a team of 20 and rapidly growing. We are looking for a Content Strategist, one who can take on the full responsibility for bringing challenging ideas and campaigns that drive brand, product and business.
- One who is really good at writing engaging content for ads, blogs, social media, testimonial videos etc.
- Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness. Develop brand voice to ensure consistency across all content assets. Apply SEO, content development, distribution and measurement to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas.
- Manage digital and social content channels including email or newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel.
- Assist with integrating content strategy and time-specific brand campaigns to drive campaign goals.
- Create and edit content, mobilising storytelling opportunities on all channels — owned, earned and paid platforms.
- Establish strategies for media relations, seeking placements in print, broadcast and online channels, and create the corresponding content including press releases, articles and presentations.
- Build relationships with thought leaders and nurture brand awareness, while gathering knowledge of industry trends.
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns and tools, keeping in mind the purpose of the derived results.
- Excellent command over English with the ability to write in various tones and styles.
- Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism or similar field.
- An effective and SEO friendly writing style for web content, articles, blogs.
- Editing and proof-reading skills.
- Must have complete knowledge of social media and core social media marketing.
- Experience in writing research reports and whitepapers.
- Experience in writing Press Releases will be a plus.
- An excellent understanding of Grammar
- Detail oriented and ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Content for SocialPilot only such as blogs, web content and articles to be contributed outside
- Editing and reviewing content received
- Topic idea generation for all content
- Ability to work effectively in an environment where tools, processes, and deliverables are not necessarily predefined.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables.
- We don’t want you to get bored writing content all the time, so we need you to interact with like-minded professionals and have fun on social media. This will help you be more creative and also feeds in idea generation.