We are looking for a passionate, highly driven, intrinsically motivated Associate Product Manager who wants to join a high-growth startup, learn something new everyday and join of one the most energetic and speedy Product Teams in health-tech!
- Building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for retention and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Understand the healthcare market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Listen to the users on a regular basis and figure out the opportunities to solve their problems.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond which would include liaising with multiple stake-holders.
- Work closely with partners and clients from 4 continents to localize the product builds as per their need and ensure adoption of the new features.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Have 1-4 years of experience in building and managing large-scale enterprise products.
- Have prior experience in the development team and understand how modern development frameworks function.
- Are passionate about translating customer needs to usable design and process flows for growth levers and optimization.
- Have Good understanding of funnels, agile & sprints, and wireframes.
- Display the attitude to be comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans and display Empathy towards users and also your colleagues.
- Understand how the application functions and the technicalities around it.
- Have familiarity with tools like Google data studio, Firebase, Google Analytics, Product Analytics tools, and Figma.
- Love analytics and very frequent experimentation
About Synapsica Healthcare
At Synapsica, we are creating AI-first PACS and radiology workflow solution that is fast, secure and automates reporting tasks, helping radiologists create high quality reports quicker.
Our goal is to enable radiologists with fast, easy to use AI technology that helps generate high quality, evidence-based reports to significantly improve patient care.
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from AIIMS, IIT-KGP & IIM-A with a vision to increase the accessibility of diagnostic services globally. We are solving the problem of shortage of radiologists by bringing in automation at various stages of the radiology reporting process to reduce reporting time, costs & error rates & deliver efficiencies for better patient care.
We are deploying Computer Vision based Neural Networks models to identify biomarkers of pathologies in Radiology scans. These models not just identify pathologies, but provide detailed characterization of what exactly constitutes that pathology.
RADIOLens is an intuitive, AI enabled, cloud based RIS/PACS solution that makes diagnostic radiology workflows smoother. It provides Faster image uploading with Zero loss in image quality. RADIOLens helps automate mundane reporting tasks so radiologists can focus on clinical correlations for their patients.
Spindle for MRI Spine helps with reporting of age related degeneration of spine. It automatically identifies key spinal mensurations and provides a detailed, standardized report with annotated images of abnormal various spinal elements. It quickly identifies variations and pathologies, such as spinal deformations, degeneration, identification of listhesis, etc.
SpindleX for stress X-Rays of spine takes automation a step further by generating a one click automated reporting for all XR cases. These reports quantify all abnormalities and features of injury or early degeneration such as spinal instability, abnormal intersegmental motion etc. Illustrative graphs and tables comparing extent of injury against standards are automatically included in the report making it easier to generate qualitative reports with visual evidence.
Crescent segregates normal, abnormal and bad quality captures in chest X-rays. It identifies bad quality scans that need re-capture and for good scans it localizes and characterizes common lesions & abnormalities. With Crescent, standard, pre-filled reports are generated for normal radiographs and critical studies are prioritized in the worklist.
We are backed by Y Combinator and other investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://youtu.be/MtWSF-x2sxY
Join us, if you find this as exciting as we do!
- Own the strategy and roadmap for Growth Hack in the Fulfillment Services Group. The role essentially defines the product charter to improve post purchase experience by interventions both on and off the consumer app.
- Manage all aspects of a successful software or technology product throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition
- Partner with the other business leaders to define and drive substantial parts of the customer experience for the respective categories. Work closely with the external payment and fintech ecosystem to keep abreast of the best in class industry solutions
- Defines the user conditions, ensures that they are met. Provide guidelines for a business or user-centered perspective to operations and BD team.
- Promptly resolves issues faced during operationalization by working with different stakeholders
- Act as a trusted adviser, coach or a guide in the team.
- 3+ years of product management experience along with an academic background of Post graduation in Management (MBA) or equivalent
- Entrepreneurial mindset- acumen to guide our goals through roadmaps and define new product features and strategies.
- Excellent communication skills to present data in most ambiguous situations and be able to operate.
- Passion for technology – pro-active in understanding and developing various applications, must have used technology to solve business problems.
- Knowledge in developing elegant and simple feature functionalities which deliver the world-class user experience.
- As Director of Product, you are at the helm of the Product function of the organization. Your position overlooks the entire product organization right from cultivating a high growth team, overseeing the day to day management of ongoing projects to strategizing with CTO/founders, and planning the execution of upcoming projects/initiatives.
- You are responsible for recruiting and mentoring product teams, setting up proper team structures, and keeping everyone aligned with the Vision at all times.
- You are also required to maintain and oversee the design and data functions within the product org and build scalable structures for efficient output.
- You're expected to be involved in decisions (with Founders/CTO) that are to be taken in driving New Product initiatives and plan their execution and keep the management updated on the progress.
About this role
CareerNinja is a personalised learning platform, that leverages AI to create customised learning environments for a learner based on their goal and background.
It curates the right content & connects to the right industry mentors & job opportunities to enable youth to learn in an experiential manner & achieve their next career goal.
We are ultimately working to productise learning & career goal achievement so as to make the same accessible to anyone at mass-global scale.
Your role, very simply put, is to work with the Founder directly & make this happen. Along with the design & dev teams, you will drive product right from understanding the users, designing the right experience & interface to make it happen & ensuring it is shipped on time & of course continuously iterated. This is an opportunity to literally own and build a product from it's early days & see it to scale given the fast growth. Ultimately you will also drive product monetisation & growth.
If you grow well you will be the one leading all things product, thus this is an exciting leadership role.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Work collaboratively with the UX/UI and engineering team.
- Define a roadmap for the development team.
- Explore and integrate monetisation strategies and evolve business models
- Execute on that roadmap to ensure resiliency and reliability of the product.
- Work closely with engineering to solve problems and build elegant solutions.
- Work closely with design and content team to ensure you’re enriching the end-customer experience.
- Learn, understand and predict user interactions.
- 1-4 years of product management experience.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Growth and Business. Marketing understanding is a definite plus
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing a strategy for a product while collaborating cross-functionally.
- Solid engineering fundamentals & strong expsoure to technology.
- You’re entrepreneurial and are comfortable working in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project.
- You’re passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best.
- You’re a confident communicator.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience as a software engineer/developer or a designer and working with distributed teams is highly desired.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (everyone under 30) work environment.
Flexible work, free snacks, board game breaks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
This role is for the PM equipped with a bent for solving technical problems and an equally strong ability to drive business strategy and communicate to any audience.
You will be responsible for working closely with cross-functional teams to build and launch important new products and features for users who engage daily on our apps. You will collaborate with engineers, designers, researchers, and analysts during the entire product lifecycle.
You will manage core parts of the Content experience on Rooter, with a focus on building an engaging community for sports fans in India and around the world. Your roadmap will include work ranging from developer productivity tools development to user research on how sports fans think about content creation & consumption to design sprints on how to communicate our value proposition to new users. You will be an expert in Rooter’s Content dynamics, and people will lean on you for understanding the complex effects of product changes we make. Because the work you do is so central to Rooter's product, you will be expected to serve as a thought leader championing cross-team initiatives.
What can you expect?
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Guide large parts of the organization through making difficult tradeoffs
- 2+ years of Product Management experience
- 1+ years of experience with B2C content apps
- Consumer understanding of India's Vernacular, Tier II/III user
- BE/B.Tech in a technical/analytical field, such as computer science, math, statistics, or economics
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Python
- Ability to pull data using basic SQL queries and ask the right questions about data
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Strong execution mentality. Can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there
- Strong analytical thinker
- Experience in data-driven testing
- B.E./B.Tech technical/analytical fields, such as computer science, math, statistics, or economics
Team & Office
- We are a strong 100+ member team working out of our Head Office in East of Kailash, New Delhi
- Conceptualizing and developing new product features from scratch.
- Analyzing conversion metrics, process efficiencies and engagement.
- Conducting in-depth analysis of data to develop new features and iterating upon existing features.
- Carrying out competitor benchmarking and market research to identify best practices.
- Brainstorming across teams for new features, functionalities and process modifications.
- Gathering requirements after thorough discussions with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with UX designers to finalize the UI and UX and flows.
- Developing requirement documents (BRD/ FRD/ PRD) for the product development
- Being involved in detailed defect triaging during pre-UAT and UAT
What you need to have:
- The ideal candidate is resourceful and detail-oriented with prior experience as a product manager on an agile team, collaborating closely with designers and developers.
- Expertise in data analytics (SQL and Excel)
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies and understanding of typical technology architecture for cloud applications
- A real passion for solving complex software engineering problems in a dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on B2C products will be a plus
- Self-motivated personality with exquisite Interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
- Experience in software development lifecycle process (SDLC)
- Multitask professional with the ability to understand business processes, capture, analyze and document requirements and then support the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve business as well as technical issues and served as a liaison between business groups and technical developers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
- Excellent Team Player
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
Greetings! We are looking for Product Manager for our Data modernization product. We need a resource with good knowledge on Big Data/DWH. should have strong Stakeholders management and Presentation skills
Job Description - Product manager
Experience - 1 - 3 years
Job Location - Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Skills Required - Product Management, Product Strategy, Product development, Business Analysis, Agile/Scrum, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Role description: Primary responsibility of the role would be to define the product roadmap & backlog, work with business and functional teams to design and implement changes that drive user acquisition, user experience & monetization.
· Lead a development team to implement product changes while working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders like Design, Sales, Operations & Management.
· Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes.
· Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes.
· Iteratively improve on the product by running tests.
· Be responsible for prioritization of features based on an assessment of business impact & effort.
· Report findings & periodic reviews with Management.
· The ideal candidate would have the following qualities Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle.
· Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills.
· Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic.
· Customer empathy, ability to think from the user's point of view.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
· Understanding of technology and exposure to software coding.
· Experience in Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories).
· Experience of working in an agile environment is preferred.
· Understanding of user experience (UI/UX).
· Product development experience including experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred.
About the Company CarWale is India's largest auto media company. CarWale has always strived to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. We provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars. Our mission is to bring joy and delight into car buying and ownership. To achieve this goal, we aim to empower Indian consumers to make informed car buying and ownership decisions with exhaustive and un-biased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons. We understand that a car is by and large the second-most expensive asset a consumer associates his lifestyle with. Together with CarTrade & BikeWale, we are the market leaders in the personal mobility media
Location : Gurgaon
Education Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech, MBA from Tier 1 institute preferred
Skills Required : Define product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, creating preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
Experience : 3 to 6 years
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and
bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales and support to ensure smooth product roll out and user engagement.
- As a product manager, you will take end to end ownership of a product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, creating preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
- The perfect candidate has to be a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve booking conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Closely manage roll out of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
- In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritization, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing.
- Works well under pressure has the ability to work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- Must be a true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
- A strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable.
- A demonstrated enthusiasm for learning and working with new tools and technologies is essential.
- Experience with business users and able to translate business requirements into software requirements.
- B.E./B.Tech a must. MBA from premier institutes preferred